Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately (6431 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by EasternLeopard: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Woman sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrapppppppppppppppppp

Buhari ruled Nigeria in the 1980s and wants to rule in 2015.

Pls can someone ask Buhari when my generation will rule Nigeria angry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
I know you are behind his incarceration angry
ok
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Energito11: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bros GEJ till 2019.
blooddykiller: guy i doppe my cap for you.
No sentiment let the poll decides

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by blooddykiller: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Bros GEJ till 2019.

Gbammmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by antartica(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: Do you have reading or comprehension problems? It is like you just jump on thread to spew rubbish. What brings his tribe here? It is people like you that are creating enemies for the President. You are the perfect description of brainless

If actually you have brain will you be living like a prehistoric creature in a 21st century world?

Just because you can say the word brain in english does not mean you know what it does.You probably think mohammad rules your brain and wires your electrons.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Energito11: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Taah go and sit down.
whatlyf: Do you have reading or comprehension problems? It is like you just jump on thread to spew rubbish. What brings his tribe here? It is people like you that are creating enemies for the President. You are the perfect description of brainless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller: guy i doppe my cap for you.
No sentiment let the poll decides
You know I don't believe in playing opposition of hate like it is unfortunately played here in Nigeria. Politics is not a do-or-die. It is not a must that Power should change hand. I expected her to appeal to Jonathan to fire his Service Chiefs, Defense, Police and Interior Ministers rather than outright resignation. That won't work. I may be sympathetic to the opposition but Jonathan has a mandate which we are to support. If he succeed(which I strongly pray for) it will be for the good of us all. Honestly, I still have this sympathy for him though.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by jmaine: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Someone who barely knew there were suicide bombings until lately is suddenly asking for the President to resign.

What a jester of a wife . . . . grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by bjdon: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Stupid bush woman

Why did she not call for Abacha to resign when his actions brought international sanctions upon Nigeria and made us an international pariah nation?

Why did she not call for Obasanjo to resign when the Niger Delta uprising was at it's peak and Nigeria's oil production was drastically reduced?

Where was she when the Turai and the Cabal kept the Nation in suspense for 3 months with while all along Yardua as practically a living vegetable?

But when her dear husband is involved in an assassination attempt, suddenly the President of the Nation should resign.

I am not a GEJ supporter, personally I think the country could do with a change, but please this kind of bias, brainless statement really annoys me. Mrs Buhari please keep your mouth shut. You refer to other countries right? Well in developed countries your husband would be serving life in jail or maybe even had been executed for high treason.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
antartica:

If actually you have vrain will you be living like a prehistoric creature in a 21st century world?

Just because you can say the word brain in english does not mean you know what it does.You probably think mohammad rules your brain and wires your electrons.
Ignorance at its peak. What is my business with Mohammed? anyway, you are one of the nuisance that has invaded the internet. I can't share in your folly...

Have a field day in your fools paradise
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: You know I don't believe in playing opposition of hate like it is unfortunately played here in Nigeria. Politics is not a do-or-die. It is not a must that Power should change hand. I expected her to appeal to Jonathan to fire his Service Chiefs, Defense, Police and Interior Ministers rather than outright resignation. That won't work. I may be sympathetic to the opposition but Jonathan has a mandate which we are to support. If he succeed(which I strongly pray for) it will be for the good of us all. Honestly, I still have this sympathy for him though.
The woman miscalculated,

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Energito11: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
That foolish man want to take us back to 80s again.God4bid.
EasternLeopard: Woman sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrapppppppppppppppppp

Buhari ruled Nigeria in the 1980s and wants to rule in 2015.

Pls can someone ask Buhari when my generation will rule Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
The woman miscalculated,
A very serious blunder I tell you. She should remain silent if she wish her husband well. Such statements make even a hardened critic of Jonathan to sympathize with him politically.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: A very serious blunder I tell you. She should remain silent if she wish her husband well. Such statements make even a hardened critic of Jonathan to sympathize with him politically.
Bet me, Olisa Metuh will fire a very powerful missile in that family sooner or later cool
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by antartica(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: Ignorance at its peak. What is my business with Mohammed? anyway, you are one of the nuisance that has invaded the internet. I can't share in your folly...

Have a field day in your fools paradise

Neither do i have time for an animal like you.The only rot people like you talk about is your shameful backwardness,not knowing what your problems are,even when it is glaring that it is due to your fundamental ignorance and complete lack of initiatives as living creatures.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by yorke1: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Her opinion is of no use. Come 2015, her husband will lose. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Tranquill: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: She is absolutely right! Unfortunately,I don't see that happening sooner or later. Not in a country called Nigeria.

You never reason properly and I'm wondering why.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Plus10(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
I keep telling people apc lacks political calculations...just image what the wife of a strong contender like Buhari is saying.I thought cluelessness only comes from the house of Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
Bet me, Olisa Metuh will fire a very powerful missile in that family sooner or later cool
She called for the attack. Next time she will learn to be cautious

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
buhari, the chief sponsor of boko haram, atiku that promised to make this country ungovernable, northern elders and ACF chaieftains, and the asiwaju of northern bootlickers are all supposed to be tied to the stake and shot to death.
and then you will see this boko haram thing gone for good.
if i know this, why will buhari's wife claim ignorance of it?
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: She is absolutely right! Unfortunately,I don't see that happening sooner or later. Not in a country called Nigeria.
cotton seller, face your market and leave internet alone. or are u preparing to sew cotton for mrs buhari? u know u tried that with ffk but it turned out to be bad market.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1:
senseless comment! I am shocked you are a married man with kids. I hope you're not like this in real life or else you're a complete failure to your generations.
Stop attacking a woman!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by shizzle11(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
stewpid, iddiottic woman! To her tuwon masara brain, she has made sense abi? mgbeke feeling funky. Your disguised appeal for sympathy for your Buhari husband will not fly.

And its the same woman that her power drunk husband truncated Nigeria's democracy in 1983.

Fvcktard!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by vedaxcool(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
First lady in waiting have spoken the truth. Jonathan do the needful, Resign now!

#jonathanmustresignnow
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Francis5: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Two words: foo-lish woman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by vedaxcool(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Goatluck cluelessness has killed more people than ebola virus, jonathan should have the human decency to resign since he is a confirmed failure.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by shizzle11(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: senseless comment! I am shocked you are a married man with kids. I hope you're not like this in real life or else you're a complete failure to your generations.
Stop attacking a woman!
SHUT UP!

Did you also not claim to be a mother, or you think we don't know you have been the wife of several husbands? Your advice should be kept to yourself, trust me, you need it more. So that you are a woman gives you licence for a wanton display of stewpdity and iddiocy? And you think you are better than the guy you quoted?

Infact you are a shame even to your generations to come.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: senseless comment! I am shocked you are a married man with kids. I hope you're not like this in real life or else you're a complete failure to your generations.
Stop attacking a woman!
stop being senseless. whenever my wife behaves like you, i give her the kind of shock treatment she doesnt forget in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by phantom(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
but in civilised societies,the mediocre would have resigned.
he CANT guarantee security of lives and property.
let us forget who made the statement and look at things on face value.

Jonathan would have preferred that the chibok girls were all murdered. that would have been easier for him to deal with.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by koboko69: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller:
Mod is the one tired 19 more acct waiting
Thanks to my bot
berem: ike o gwula gi? grin grin
Let me help him call seun and oam4j since be loves the number 19 and 19 is also a significant number in the rules governing NL
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by koboko69: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: .

Mumu...people with handworks are building houses,you office man are thier tenants. Nkita is clearly what you are
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by cyril10(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2014

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

.......... / New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought / TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.