Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? (2171 Views)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Some Of The Beliefs Of Disciples Of Jesus As Taught By Jesus,the Teacher / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2014
The god of confusion is at it again. cheesy
Re: Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
frosbel:

How can this be ?

- If they died will their spirits not go up to Jesus , why will he come for them ?
- Also they died at different times, did Jesus come for them individually or collectively

what did stephen see as he died?
Re: Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
frosbel:

How can this be ?

- If they died will their spirits not go up to Jesus , why will he come for them ?
- Also they died at different times, did Jesus come for them individually or collectively
soory...
Of What importance are these questions?
Re: Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? by urheme: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ubenedictus: he came at the moment to their death.

Thou shall not write lies
Re: Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
urheme:

Thou shall not write lies

i didnt....
Re: Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? by truthislight: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
frosbel:

How can this be ?

- If they died will their spirits not go up to Jesus , why will he come for them a second time ?

Lol.
Re: Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? by truthislight: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
frosbel:

bible intentional translation error , it should be :

Truly, I say to you today , you will be with me in Paradise.

Notice the coma after the today and not before.

Like I keep saying , people who sought control in the church have tried to alter the bible to suit their doctrines, it is no longer working.

The MAN is dead but Jesus will receive him when he comes to establish the final kingdom here on earth ( Paradise ).
smiley

The above, very good.
Re: Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? by truthislight: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ubenedictus:
soory...
Of What importance are these questions?

This questions shows that a lot of people put their faith on hear say and never knew what the bible says and ended following and believing lies and bringing reproach to the person of Jesus.

I doubt that hear say without evidence can be the evidence for truth.

Those that wants to know the truth and understand what the bible says will be interested in finding out the answers.

For you that have no answers to such questions, it is high time you examine what you put your faith on.
Re: Where Are The 12 Disciples Of Jesus ? by haibe(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
frosbel:
Kindly read this scripture and tell us where you think the 12 disciples are now.

Jesus Comforts the Disciples
…2"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. 4"And you know the way where I am going." - John 14:-2-4

In hades of course, they are unconscious waiting for the resurrection of the saints of which Jesus Christ promised them in his second coming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Story About God Existence Especially For Atheists.....must Read! / _A / May GOD Keep All Our Enemy Busy Like This In June In Jesus Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.