Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? (2104 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by mencade5(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
during the good old days. She was the one that usually helped me in settling things with her friend. She is a nice good every guy deserves to have. tongue

i separeated from her friend 2 years ago, moved to another state for business, and lost contact with her.

Last month, i met her during a visit i made to my uncle. We exchanged numbers and have been communicating since then.

Yesterday, she sent me a text that this sunday will be her birthday. I called her if there was going to be a party she said no.

I have been thinking lately;

am i going beyond boundary if i get her a present?

Will it not stir a feeling between me and her?

If not, how do i give her a gift without making her think otherwise?

Normally, we guys know the right gift to buy for our girlfriend.
Ladies what kind of gift should one buy for his ex bestfriend.

**positive and constructive contributions will be entertain only**

thanks

#BITG
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
..deres nothing bad in gettn her a present for her birthday....as for the type of present to get her..u can get her some nice n sexy lingerie....#wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by dyttt: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ..deres nothing bad in gettn her a present for her birthday....as for the type of present to get her..u can get her some nice n sexy lingerie....#wicked grin

i can imagine seeing u with ur wicked grin face
did u also demo with ur hand
lmao
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by mencade5(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ..deres nothing bad in gettn her a present for her birthday....as for the type of present to get her..u can get her some nice n sexy lingerie....#wicked grin
hehehe...you are pushing me to date her. tongue

well, if i should get her a sexy lingerie then i must be the one remove it from her body at the right time. tongue
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Summersland(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kulikuli and epa is ok
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
dyttt:

i can imagine seeing u with ur wicked grin face
did u also demo with ur hand
lmao
....lol....i demo with both hands ni oo
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by dyttt: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ....lol....i demo with both hands ni oo

like squeezing ur hands
bending ur neck

hahahahahahhahaahahahahha
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
mencade5: hehehe...you are pushing me to date her. tongue

well, if i should get her a sexy lingerie then i must be the one remove it from her body at the right time. tongue
...lol....its nt compulsory to remove it frm her body...u ll just ask her to try it on in ur presence..... grin grin grin
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
dyttt:

like squeezing ur hands
bending ur neck

hahahahahahhahaahahahahha
....yeah,like squeezing ur face too...u r talkn frm experience
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Tymax(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....its nt compulsory to remove it frm her body...u ll just ask her to try it on in ur presence..... grin grin grin
Good girl... Hmm. Very good.
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by ifekemmy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Do u av in mind of dating her, as for me notin bad in buying her birthday gift dat doesn't read meaning
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by dyttt: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ....yeah,like squeezing ur face too...u r talkn frm experience

yes yes yes
u got it
laughing hard
hahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa
hohohohohohohohohohohohoh
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
dyttt:

yes yes yes
u got it
laughing hard
hahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa
hohohohohohohohohohohohoh
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
...lol.....
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tymax:
..lol..u b awa boss na..na ur steps WE dey follow ooooooooo
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by mencade5(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Summersland: Kulikuli and epa is ok
hahaha...abeg ooo
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by mencade5(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
ifekemmy: Do u av in mind of dating her, as for me notin bad in buying her birthday gift dat doesn't read meaning
no i dont, but if she show me sign i may.

I will try to get her a gift.
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by mencade5(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tymax:
he don tey wey you being dey like temie...tell her your mind ooo
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Tymax(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ..lol..u b awa boss na..na ur steps WE dey follow ooooooooo
I don't know what you are talking about tongue grin
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tymax:
I don't know what you are talking about tongue grin
...dont worry...
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by mencade5(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
temie and tymax, make una take una love go another place. tongue
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
mencade5: temie and tymax, make una take una love go another place. tongue
...lips sealed
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
mencade5: during the good old days. She was the one that usually helped me in settling things with her friend. She is a nice good every guy deserves to have. tongue

i separeated from her friend 2 years ago, moved to another state for business, and lost contact with her.

Last month, i met her during a visit i made to my uncle. We exchanged numbers and have been communicating since then.

Yesterday, she sent me a text that this sunday will be her birthday. I called her if there was going to be a party she said no.

I have been thinking lately;

am i going beyond boundary if i get her a present?

Will it not stir a feeling between me and her?

If not, how do i give her a gift without making her think otherwise?

Normally, we guys know the right gift to buy for our girlfriend.
Ladies what kind of gift should one buy for his ex bestfriend.

**positive and constructive contributions will be entertain only**

thanks

#BITG
u can get her a wristwatch and a nice perfume...for the fact that she is your ex,best friend doesn't mean anything..I broke up with my bestfriend 3years ago buht we still exchange gift doing our bdea's.I think there shouldn't be enifn wrong there
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by mencade5(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
missyhorlah: u can get her a wristwatch and a nice perfume...for the fact that she is your ex,best friend doesn't mean anything..I broke up with my bestfriend 3years ago buht we still exchange gift doing our bdea's.I think there shouldn't be enifn wrong there
missyhorlah...i will do just that. Tanx
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by ifekemmy(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
no i dont, but if she show me sign i may.

*wink* ur av d intention n ur mind is already there, go man!
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
mencade5: missyhorlah...i will do just that. Tanx
Ɣou always welcomed
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by mencade5(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
ifekemmy: no i dont, but if she show me sign i may.

*wink* ur av d intention n ur mind is already there, go man!
hahaha...going after her may cause a quarrel her friend and her.
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mencade is this only hypothesis or what, everywhere temigracie is.......u r present. Uve even stopped dicing salmons and spraying grin peperoni on ur egg.not to say uve not been slicing and baking. grin grin
fry her some egg. Shoes might worth.she wont think anything bout that (smooches beard)
N:B- mencade must resume frying and dicing on threads or else ( quoting Bovi in Johnny video) eye wey dey cry must see Red!! grin
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
daveP: Mencade is this only hypothesis or what, everywhere temigracie is.......u r present. Uve even stopped dicing salmons and spraying grin peperoni on ur egg.not to say uve not been slicing and baking. grin grin
fry her some egg. Shoes might worth.she wont think anything bout that (smooches beard)
N:B- mencade must resume frying and dicing on threads or else ( quoting Bovi in Johnny video) eye wey dey cry must see Red!! grin
...ayam not d one responsible for it oooo...
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by daveP(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: ...ayam not d one responsible for it oooo...
u are sure? Hope u r sure ( bulges eyes like Jide Kosoko) issorait me know say Egetasebe!!
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by mencade5(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2014
daveP: Mencade is this only hypothesis or what, everywhere temigracie is.......u r present. Uve even stopped dicing salmons and spraying grin peperoni on ur egg.not to say uve not been slicing and baking. grin grin
davep, hahaha...it is mere coincidence ooo. Though she is a nice lady with lovely smiles but she is just a friend.

I will resume cooking tomorrow sha. How ur babe?
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by daveP(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2014
mencade5: davep, hahaha...it is mere coincidence ooo. Though she is a nice lady with lovely smiles but she is just a friend.

I will resume cooking tomorrow sha. How ur babe?
from mere coincidence to factual coincidence. Il wait and saweth! Happy sunday.
Re: Buying A Gift For My Ex Bestfriend. Right Or Wrong? by sluvy4tune(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Depends on the kind of gifts u are buying....anyway I trust naija babes dem no dey accept flowers & G-strings as gift.

Get her a decent gift and free your mind from what u are thinking already

(1) (Reply)

..... .. . / 6 Signs That She Loves You / Catholic Church Finally Endorse Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.