Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? (8396 Views)

Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by dopedealer(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
If Mr president is sick # America would know .. Besides Reuben Abati has already condemn the statement and a committee has been set up to investigate the matter smiley

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
andybeth: Nigeria Navy recruitment form is currently on sale for more information contact Mr Johnosn on 08115169441
Guy, u never tire with all these your devilish way of making money. .

3 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Energito11: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
You and your people will be put to shame come 2015.
Kalvan:

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by s3nn2x(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
stevecantrell:

Not possible... Plain mischief.
That was what I told the guy.
I even laughed it off

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by orobs93(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why I suspect It mite b true,is becus He shook to many hands yesterday and even ate in public.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by tit(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
When are we burying him?
Allah akbar!!
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by wickyyolo: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
You guys just sit and wait for the devil to suddenly use you people. I can confrim its false!
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by nickxtra(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8:
am i wishing death on your preside or just trying to confirm??
Nigerians have short term memories ,,, when yaraddua was dying u were all rejoicing when abacha died u were rejoicing,..,,. dude ,.., every human has an appointed time to him,,, death is a visitor we will all meet someday
Ok, he is not dead, shikiena!
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by xynerise: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
I wonder what the mods are doing? This kind of thread should not last up to 5 seconds.

Pls, lock this trash

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by talktimi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Koolmexxi: OP are u interested in spreading ur rumour or confirming it's authenticity...
the op is just trying to see if people will celebrate Gej's "death" the way he thinks Abacha & Yar Adua's own were celebrated. He's testing the waters
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by johnstar(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8: can anybody confirm this rumour that has been flying around since last night.,., i remember this was how yaraddua own started,.,, or could
this be why the rally that was supposed to happen yesterday got cancelled
sharap op, na u go die, u nvr even confirm u don create thread, thunder fire u der, werey oloshi. .. I guess u ar 1 of s ppl hating him.. Fool
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8:
Nigerians have short term memories ,,, when yaraddua was dying u were all rejoicing when abacha died u were rejoicing,..,,. dude ,.., every human has an appointed time to him,,, death is a visitor we will all meet someday
so u want us to start rejoicing abi ? Mumu dey worry u
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by musaibnabdul(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Maryam carried Abacha to villa, and came back alone. Obj carried Stella to villa, he came back alone. Turai carried Yaradu'a to villa, and returned alone. Between Gej and Dame am waiting to see who would not return.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Dansy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please, God will preserve our president because he is an achiever. I still prefer him than any candidate from opposition,

2 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
I wish mr Goatluck Ebola jonathieff external rest
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
tit: When are we burying him?
Allah akbar!!

We are not burying him anytime soon inshaAllah, we are voting him out of office come 2015, i am a core northerner but i don't want to see a namadi presidency, I've seen how he governs and damn the guy is lousy! I'll take a goodluck any day

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by lyntiffany(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8:
Since it is what every human will face, I heard your dead already. How does it fell?
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by lyntiffany(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
kishimi8:
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by bonnybonco: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
musaibnabdul: Maryam carried Abacha to villa, and came back alone. Obj carried Stella to villa, he came back alone. Turai carried Yaradu'a to villa, and returned alone. Between Gej and Dame am waiting to see who would not return.

Both GEJ and Dame will return home alive in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Itoroetti(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sloan: The guy is better left alive than dead. If he dies now, it is too easy an escape route for his eventual disgrace! Let him be alive abeg, and not be in the same category as a President Yaradua, a man much better than this indisciplined drunkard of a president!

ur fadaa is the drunkard and ure a son of a drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Dmano: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op or whatever ur name,stop this kind of rumour or else thunder go fire u
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
I rebuke this evil prophecy in the Name of Jesus, Mr jona will not die but live. You people forget things quickly, Nigeria don scatter before him got placed on the throne. Gbegiri don scatter for oil long time ago. Ilu ti'baje oo. Jonathan has tried his best and coped well under pressure in and out, he will live in jesus name even if he doesnt reap the fruit of his labour.
May God forgive anyone wishing death upon him and deliver us from this confusion that had plagued our land.
Nigeria don turn upside down I was there earlier, I had to cut my journey short.
If you live in the UK with indefinite leave, go and submit your passport for a Red one now, UKIP OR BNP might get on by 2019 predictions and you cant get public funds or switch from ILR to brirish ever. Which means your kids cant get support even at uni. So that you will not lose on both side, make everyone hold their host country very well. Either naija crash or improve at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
i see d enemies already aware of their defeat

nothing go do my gej,...

fresh air 4ever as far as 9ja keep winning medals in intl competitions tongue

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by simdam500(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rumour
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Pataki: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
I pray he is not dead oh.

I am praying he ends up in Kirikiri prison come 2015.

Prison is his portion not death.

Nigeria must be saved.

1 Like

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Janeify(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
I cancel it
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Etfash(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
There seem to be gross inadequacy in morality amongst the present day youth.

The other day, El-rufai lost a son, many came up and actually cursed him.

Today, here are a group of ingrates who do not have the slightest idea of their identity wishing a human being, a leader, their president dead.

Have we finally lost it in this generation? Must everything be about food, money, stuffs and power?
We are in dire need of reorientation.

2 Likes

Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Trut(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Our govt gave us too much cyber freedom, that is why we write rubbish online. We need total attitudinal change.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by rozayx5(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seun, ngwaekwe. Please close this thread, I Hope you know the weight of such unconfirmed rumour lipsrsealed
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Plus10(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just imagine rumor...has the level of hatred for Gej amounted to this?
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL and Agents of Devil in the name of APC.... Mr President is 100% well and alive.
Re: Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? by cococandy(f): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
It's a wonder he's even healthy
The affairs of this nation can put even the strongest of men in dire health problems.

I hope it's a rumor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo / This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins / $9.6bn Scam: How Government Officials Aided P&ID Directors — EFCC Investigator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.