Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins (8320 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by abbeylikal: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Sunijacks(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
To me, Tinubu is going to win the election.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by TINUBUISMAD: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Which Tilumbu? Tilumbu that is useless to himself talk more of being useful to Nigerians

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Which Tilumbu? Tilumbu that is useless to himself talk more of being useful to Nigerians
Please I am not talking to idiots but those who can understand. I know your level of understanding. Go to where you you belong.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Workch: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
yes, to you

11 Likes

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:
yes, to you
The message was directed to those who are wise not to a lousy slowpoke. The message is not for you for it is beyond your comprehension.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
how

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
xest:
how
Thanks for asking in a polite way. Every parameter used shows he is going to win. He has been tried and tested.. He has the votes of the poor and downtrodden. Let me stop here. You are free to disagree.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Workch: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
The message was directed to those who are wise not to a lousy slowpoke. The message is not for you for it is beyond your comprehension.
Why must every Tinubu supporter insult people?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:
Why must every Tinubu supporter insult people?
I don't insult people online. I hate it. I dont even mention the names of other candidates not to talk of insulting them the way you do. But if you bring it hot, you get it hot. Check all my past posts to confirm.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Workch: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
I don't insult people online. I hate it. I dont even mention the names of other candidates not to talk of insulting them the way you do. But if you bring it hot, you get it hot. Check all my past posts to confirm.
but I didnt insult you, so why are you this emotional?

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:
but I didnt insult you, so why are you this emotional?
If you think that with what you wrote you did not insult me then I am afraid you have insulted many people unknown to you. Do you think you were praising me with what you wrote? You should have marketed your candidate and go without you saying to you as you said. In my place we don't say that to someone you don't see. I checked your past posts and I saw many things you wrote.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Thanks for asking in a polite way. Every parameter used shows he is going to win. He has been tried and tested.. He has the votes of the poor and downtrodden. Let me stop here. You are free to disagree.
So you're going to vote for him?
Well he can only win with rigging bro. That's a blatant fact.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
xest:
That is what you think. Because you will not vote for him does not mean millions of Nigerians will not vote him . Forget about rigging because that has been the language of the losers. When they lose in an election,to them it was rigged. When they win they say oh! Victory for democracy. Donald Trump also claimed he was rigged out,but when he won he was happy. Don't say that again. By next year after the election I hope you will not change the narrative.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
xest:
Wait and see. Let the campaigns begin in proper shape. You will know that you are on your own. I am not from south west though I live there. I am from North Central and a Christian.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Workch: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
If you think that with what you wrote you did not insult me then I am afraid you have insulted many people unknown to you. Do you think you were praising me with what you wrote? You should have marketed your candidate and go without you saying to you as you said. In my place we don't say that to someone you don't see. I checked your past posts and I saw many things you wrote.
I think you quoted the wrong person. Calm down

Show me where I insulted you and then I will apologize

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by jude79(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Wait and see. Let the campaigns. You will know that you are on your own. I am not from south west though I live there. I am from North Central and a Christian.

Hahaha, who asked you where you are from, we already know your village in iragbiji

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by DWickedLandLord: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:

Not a relevant contribution to the thread.
You came in looking for fight. Then played victim when accosted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Not a relevant contribution to the thread.
You came in looking for fight. Then played victim when accosted
How do you mean? I be gentle man. I no look for trouble I be gentle man. Maybe my post makes you happy. Don't take it personal. I will advise you not to play victim

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
jude79:

Hahaha, who asked you where you are from, we already know your village in iragbiji
Yes that is my village. I don't criticize other tribes or their villages and come back here to play victim mentality. East or west home na better. Many of you cannot even stay in your village for a week. Many of your people are working on our farms as labourers in my village. Some are Palm wine tappers. We accommodate them and feed them.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Akponmfet: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
He will win on social media.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:
I think you quoted the wrong person. Calm down

Show me where I insulted you and then I will apologize
No no no. I have gone through your posts . I must tell you you are so lucky that Nairaland is a faceless forum . In one of your posts you said anybody living in Ogun State and vote APC is cursed. What an absurd!!!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by DWickedLandLord: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
How do you mean? I be gentle man. I no look for trouble I be gentle man. Maybe my post makes you happy. Don't take it personal. I will advise you not to play victim

What?
lol

I see the beer parlours are not closed yet in your area

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by nazicartel(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You wouldn't have posted it in a public forum. Get the phone numbers of your wise people and privately send them the message.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2022
nazicartel:
You wouldn't have posted it in a public forum. Get the phone numbers of your wise people and privately send them the message.
The wise will understand. It is not for everyone but the wise

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

What?
lol

I see the beer parlours are not closed yet in your area
Perhaps,you just left the place. Your comments have exposed you

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Prettygirl200(f): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Please I am not talking to idiots but those who can understand. I know your level of understanding.
On a second thought u are clearly the idoult here, bc your level of understanding says so. No offense!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Prettygirl200(f): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
This guy sef, oga do u know that the more u talk, the more u sound stupid? It is not easy to defend tinubu ooo na wa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Prettygirl200(f): 12:48am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
That is what you think. Because you will not vote for him does not mean millions of Nigerians will not vote him . Forget about rigging because that has been the language of the losers. When they lose in an election,to them it was rigged. When they win they say oh! Victory for democracy. Donald Trump also claimed he was rigged out,but when he won he was happy. Don't say that again. By next year after the election I hope you will not change the narrative.
Lol I laugh in Spanish, oga who are the million of Nigerians that will vote a shaky shaky man?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Prettygirl200(f): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Make una go sit down abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! / Media Shut Out Of Ban Ki-Moon Meeting With Nigerian Governors / Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.