Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? (4869 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
undecided as a lady, I find this so disturbing
I am only sexually attracted to guys am really inlove with, that means I will only have few sex partners bEfore I die

I don't understand why any reasonable girl should have multiple sex partners. I can't imagine having sex with someone because am horney or because hes hot

SEx shld be with someone u really love and not for the sake of it
I have only fallen inove with only two people in my life

CLASSY onila

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by dyttt: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila:

talo bere ejo

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
You are using yourself to judge others, what makes you so perfect? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Tucees(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Onila good for you! But we all are different in as much as most girls would get emotionally attached to a guy before/after sex some just really wanna have fun cheesy and do it as the "spirit (body) moves". Its a case of the desirable not being available and making the available desirable. (Lord forgive me)

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: undecided as a lady, I find this so disturbing
I am only sexually attracted to guys am really inlove with, that means I will only have few sex partners bEfore I die

I don't understand why any reasonable girl should have multiple sex partners. I can't imagine having sex with someone because am horney or because hes hot

CLASSY onila
...how abt dos dat av fallen inlove several tymz but neva had sex??...just tank God for ur own....urs s nt even beta gansef....
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1: You are using yourself to judge others, what makes you so perfect? undecided
am on the right path
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yeah sex is sweeter when you are inlove but somedays ibongi needs cobwebing...
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ...how abt dos dat av fallen inlove several tymz but neva had sex??...just tank God for ur own....urs s nt even beta gansef....
I am a virgin
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by jairusben(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Today is the 100 yres remembrance since the TITANIC
sunk.PLS SHOW your respect to the victims by putting your
PHONE in water for 2minutes.You can as well pass this to your
frnds!! I've just dipped mine#Hapi new month

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: am on the right path

Don't be so sure.
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tucees: Onila good for you! But we all are different in as much as most girls would get emotionally attached to a guy before/after sex some just really wanna have fun cheesy and do it as the "spirit (body) moves". Its a case of the desirable not being available and making the available desirable. (Lord forgive me)
thats what I don't get, having sex for fun

pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
all ds repentent whor.e5 openin born again poozay threads undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: I am a virgin
so you haven't disvirgined yet? Nawao!
When you have disvirgined,lemme know because I promise to buy one goat for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: I am a virgin
..my dear,just b happy cos mayb u neva c temptatn..as in real temptatn.....
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: thats what I don't get, having sex for fun

pathetic
....my dear,taste it n ur life will neva remain d same.....am also a vargeen.....
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Naetochukwu: Yeah sex is sweeter when you are inlove but somedays ibongi needs to be cobwebed...
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Tucees(f): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014

pathetic
Sex is fun the last I checked! It only becomes something else when one partner uses it as a tool to be deceptive and hurtful. Don't get me wrong I got ur drift.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
I didnt know onila is still a nairalander.

Hmmmmmm.

She took a break from her numerous virgin threads
grin
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by MizMyColi(f): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1: You are using yourself to judge others, what makes you so perfect? undecided
My thoughts exactly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by T3Amo(f): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Fulaman198(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
God bless the women and men who save themselves for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Caseless: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
The feeling is mutual; both sex enjoy it. Abi ur emotional disconnection frm a guy does prevent u frm 'climaxing'?
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by MizMyColi(f): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
T3Amo: smiley
Its always so easy to spot a Typical Nigerian Christian in any crowd.

Talk of Self-Righteousness and Elevation undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2014

pathetic
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Fulaman198(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
T3Amo: smiley

I'm not Christian but I like your message. But you have to realise that you can not hold men accountable alone. Women are just as guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Sijo01(f): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: undecided as a lady, I find this so disturbing

CLASSY onila

Am so with you on this. It beat my imaginations how they do it.
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Ijawboi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Having sex is like shaking hands, you don't need to like the person to shake hands.

BTW, my gf say make i come her place but rain dey fall, make i go find out wetin she want.
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Questions for the goddess
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Its always so easy to spot a Typical Nigerian Christian in any crowd.

Talk of Self-Righteousness and Elevation undecided

100% Agreed. Nigerian Christians are different. Is it a curse?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by xtervaganza(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
dyttt:

talo bere ejo
hajahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Best comment ever
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by xtervaganza(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
And as for this topic....

Why do you eat in restaurant when u don't even know who prepared the food

Answer because its delicious

Therefore so, people will taste you if you're sweet

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by amiskurie(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
dyttt:

talo bere ejo

Oyamilenu o,che Ejo lawa ro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Ugly? / 25 Crazy Random Things To Show How Crazy The World Is (photo) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.