Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. (3697 Views)

Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) / I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by bennyrazz: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thank God for you o o.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Saraha1: how I wish I had opportunity to nairaland as at when I came accross this people. All what you narrated was extactly what I was told ,which I fell for it and gave them 120,000k .
I had to work for 8months without salary just to pay back my debt.

That incident open my eyes till date which is one of the reason I don't trust people.

Ehn! you did what?

Sarah why now?
How old where you then?
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by GalaxyBlends(f): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2014
Na wa o. 120k? Its a pity o.during my encounter with them,I was as MUTE as a deaf and dumb,even when they asked for my opinion I kept quiet! No reply,I didn't say a word and that was wat really saved me that day.
Saraha1: how I wish I had opportunity to nairaland as at when I came accross this people. All what you narrated was extactly what I was told ,which I fell for it and gave them 120,000k .

That incident open my eyes till date which is one of the reason I don't trust people.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 03, 2014

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
120, 000k? Sorry about that.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by shizzle11(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2014
onirugbon1:

Ehn! you did what?

Sarah why now?
How old where you then?
Lol...gringrin

its a pity! it must really be heart wrenching for her then having to pay back through her nose #sighs
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
GalaxyBlends: I was coming home 2day and entered a cab which already had 2 ladies at the back and a guy at d front making plus d driver and claimed to be going to my direction.d mistake I made was telling them my route without allowing them to say d route they were plying.as we moved small,one of d ladies with me at d back wanted to drop and gave the driver money and asked him to come and open his boot for her to carry her ghana must go,d driver asked her what d content of d bag is and she said it is clothes but d driver became angry with her and told her that he opened d bag that it is not clothes that he saw but plenty of money that she's lying and that road safety has warned them not to carry any passenger with a load that he will hand her over to the police when we get to my destination for her to explain.d lady started forming crying without tears in her eyes that she was a prostitute and one niger man met her and told her to quit prostitution that he would marry her which she accepted and quitted.that she has aborted seven pregnancies for d man and d man is not doing anytn abt her,so d man went out and she went to a room in d house and saw plenty of dollars which she decided to carry to settle herself from d man that she entered 911 from jos to abuja with d money that was y police men didn't catch her that d driver should not take her to d police.But d driver persisted on taking her to d police which the other lady with us at d back supported him and d guy at d front was pleading to d driver not to do that that nigeria police will kill d lady and take d 1million dollars instead d lady should settle him and he will allow her go.so d driver changed his mind and said d woman should settle all of us in d car and not only him.so d woman accepted to give us 2000 dollars each but d driver refused and told her to share d money into two and gv us one part to share while she takes d other part which she accepted.so they were askind my opinion dis one am not saying anytn that she's a lady like me,did I support that d driver takes her to d police but I didn't say anytn.d next issue became where to share d money and dey asked me if they shld tk d money to my house and share but I kept quiet and didn't say anytn,so d driver concluded to enter one hidden place and open his bonnet and do as if his car is spoilt while we share d money,d other lady that showed interest b4 later declined and say she was no longer interested in d money dat dey shld stop her b4 going to share d money.so dey asked me if am also not interested in d money dis one am not saying anytn and I shook my head,so dey stopped for myself and d lady to cm down,so I came down and dey speeded off without d other lady coming down again.this was how God saved me by closing my mouth not talk cos had it been I talked,I would have fallen a victim while they go and waste......
Hmmm... same tin dat happened to my eldest sis, Six yrs ago here in Lagos...Thank God say u no fall mumu sha

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by OnyiDoris: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2014
Hmmmm! Thank God for our lives °º​o
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Kanwulia: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2014
Okija ritualists don full ABUJA? shocked

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Acidosis(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2014
smh... naija women & fear...

I always encourage people to spend atleast some weeks in Warri cheesy grin

Seriously, I'd have turned the whole display of s tupid. ity to a comedy show...
grin 10milla kor, 1billa ni grin

Just say, "chai, the babalawo wey do una juju nor try oo sad ' Nor be pesin like me una for carry na..." oga drifer, deris goduoo,
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Acidosis(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2014
even if you're too scared to crack jokes. Get your phone and make some imaginary calls

e.g. Simply say "Hello, Officer, ...Officer, can you hear me..."

Make I hear say dem no drop you instata...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by ideee03(f): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
You are obviously a newbie to their antics.
They use this same storyline everywere.Different states,same story.
A room mate while in school fell mugu cuz of greed.They eventually landed in a church with the aim of neutralising the fetish power on the money with my room mates money.
My room mate went ahead to steal her sisters money,gave it to them and found herself in another location.Jazz @ work.
Guykhena:

shocked how does this rhyme with ritualists?
People offered you free money,and you declined,and jump into the conclusion they were ritualists? When they didn't make any suspicious movement to you?

Na wa o undecided ,all this superstitious people sef
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by ideee03(f): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Talk true,na greed make you fall for their scam.
What they usually do is to offfer you some part of the money in exchange for your little sum to help diffuse the jazz on the money.

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Saraha1(f): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
ideee03: Talk true,na greed make you fall for their scam.
What they usually do is to offfer you some part of the money in exchange for your little sum to help diffuse the jazz on the money.
pls pls don't start what you can't finish. see who is taking? Where you there when it happen for you to have the ordercity to say am greed to have fell for the scam?
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by ideee03(f): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen Eshin shin carry kpomo. grin grin grin
Saraha1: pls pls don't start what you can't finish. see who is taking? Where you there when it happen for you to have the ordercity to say am greed to have fell for the scam?
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Beautifulme4me: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
cant someone give this people new story line? this has been their story.

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by GalaxyBlends(f): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Acidosis: smh... naija women & fear...

I always encourage people to spend atleast some weeks in Warri cheesy grin

Seriously, I'd have turned the whole display of s tupid. ity to a comedy show...
grin 10milla kor, 1billa ni grin

Just say, "chai, the babalawo wey do una juju nor try oo sad ' Nor be pesin like me una for carry na..." oga drifer, deris goduoo,
grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha! U are very funny Dude. But that day ehh,it wasn't funny at all. They acted d drama with all seriousness....it was very real honestly
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by GalaxyBlends(f): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Acidosis: even if you're too scared to crack jokes. Get your phone and make some imaginary calls

e.g. Simply say "Hello, Officer, ...Officer, can you hear me..."

Make I hear say dem no drop you instata...
cheesy
I wish u will have the encounter,then u go believe say Jazz dey work oo.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Acidosis(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
loll

Dear, I've experienced more of that...

GalaxyBlends: hahahahahahahahaha! U are very funny Dude. But that day ehh,it wasn't funny at all. They acted d drama with all seriousness....it was very real honestly

Yeah, I know the feeling, but that play can only confuse/convince a novice in the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Both Parties To Share Their Sides Of The Story / No Sex Tonight / My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.