Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Humor! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humor! (1264 Views)

Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women / Five Ways To Sharpen Your Sense Of Humor And Improve Your Relationships / How To Make A Woman Happy (Humor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humor! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
I want comments from those who actually live alone. Why is it that when your a neat freak! Your girlfriend suspects. And when u remain unkept( apartment) she says your a dirty young man...beats me though! Well my expirence dis morning was I woke up as normal. Washed my dishes,clothes,and changed bedsheets to new ones. Least making everywhere tidy so I won't bug my girl when she comes. Low and behold she came; saw the whole house looking neat and all. Nxt thing is " I guess you had a lady slept ova and u don't want me to know so u quickly cleared your apartment" I was like WTF? I laughed so hard but she took it serious saying she has been noticing it a while. That I always keep everywhere clean. " In her terms" leaving no trace of a chick's visit. Till now she is keeping malice with me". So has any guy on here expirenced my episode? Comments pls.
Re: Humor! by Rapsainot(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Some girls with their coconut brain sha undecided... I've never experienced that.

1 Like

Re: Humor! by iceberylin(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
some girls with their coconut brain sha undecided... I've never experienced that.
Lol...indeed grin
Re: Humor! by valmunich(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...indeed grin
Finally grin grin
Re: Humor! by iceberylin(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

Finally grin grin

wink wink
Re: Humor! by Rapsainot(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...indeed grin
kiss
Re: Humor! by iceberylin(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
kiss
ŔĔŚŤ Ő

14yrs ŃŐ ßĔ 14days angry
Re: Humor! by Rapsainot(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ŔĔŚŤ Ő

14yrs ŃŐ ßĔ 14days angry
tongue kiss kiss me and you together forever grin
Re: Humor! by iceberylin(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
tongue kiss kiss me and you together forever grin

Re: Humor! by Baddestguyp(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
woman wahala
Re: Humor! by vizkiz: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
Some girls with their coconut brain sha undecided... I've never experienced that.

Wait, do you actually mean the Op's girl have a coconut brain?? shocked grin
Re: Humor! by Rapsainot(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
vizkiz:

Wait, do you actually mean the Op's girl have a coconut brain?? shocked grin
Ah! Nooo sad, what I actually meant is those girls that fall l into her category posses coconut brain grin
Re: Humor! by vizkiz: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
Ah! Nooo sad, what I actually meant is those girls that fall l into her category posses coconut brain grin

she is a girl and she falls into that category...so you meant she's also get the coconut brain...Let op catch you tongue
Re: Humor! by Rapsainot(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
vizkiz:

she is a girl and she falls into that category...so you meant she's also get the coconut brain...Let op catch you tongue

OP joor oo don't beat me o.. Just kidding cry

(1) (Reply)

Romance Setion Witches' Come In For Deliverance (night Virgin Cusade 2014) / Whn Your Ex Want To B Jus Frds / Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.