Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees (6518 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by oldenglish: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Those roads up there could you pls give us the names. When did they complete the orlu stadium? Those 200 schools could u pls give us the names of the community they are. The one in my village is still at foundation level since 2013 I saw it, bear in mind it was not started in 2013. Even the road that passed my village that was good before Rochas brought his catapillar is no go area now since 2 yrs ago.

Pls give name so that I can confirm in two weeks time.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
oldenglish: Those roads up there could you pls give us the names. When did they complete the orlu stadium? Those 200 schools could u pls give us the names of the community they are. The one in my village is still at foundation level since 2013 I saw it, bear in mind it was not started in 2013. Even the road that passed my village that was good before Rochas brought his catapillar is no go area now since 2 yrs ago.

Pls give name so that I can confirm in two weeks time.

I'm glad you are talking of your village. That is exactly what I expect of every Nigerian to do in order to force our leaders to sit up. I don't believe any of the 305 schools is at foundation level unless you went home last in 2012. Not all have been completed as there are more than 100 remaining at various stages of completion.

The new Orlu stadium has not been completed. It is at levelling and grassing stage at the moment. All the Orlu township roads have also been completed while the ones leading from the town to the new gate are still under a slow but steady construction. Someone just lied earlier on this thread that the old Owerri road was motorable as at 2011.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by oldenglish: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

I'm glad you are talking of your village. That is exactly what I expect of every Nigerian to do in order to force our leaders to sit up. I don't believe any of the 305 schools is at foundation level unless you went home last in 2012. Not all have been completed as there are more than 100 remaining at various stages of completion.

The new Orlu stadium has not been completed. It is at levelling and grassing stage at the moment. All the Orlu township roads have also been completed while the ones leading from the town to the new gate are still under a slow but steady construction. Someone just lied earlier on this thread that the old Owerri road was motorable as at 2011.
sorry to burst your bubble, the school in my home town was at foundation level as at January 2014. It's been like that since dec 28 2012 I first saw it. Now coming to the roads I asked you to tag those roads with their names I don't know why that is difficult. The orlu stadium is in shambles as at February 2014 I really don't know the state it's now. In fact the roofing and the walls are falling apart. Yes the old Owerri road passed through my village and it was absolutely good from Tijani junction to where they are building gate now. Ask anybody. Why Rochas messed it up is what I don't know. The new Owerri express too was good as well. He wanted to expand them but now we don't have expanded road and no motor able road now.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
oldenglish: sorry to burst your bubble, the school in my home town was at foundation level as at January 2014. It's been like that since dec 28 2012 I first saw it. Now coming to the roads I asked you to tag those roads with their names I don't know why that is difficult. The orlu stadium is in shambles as at February 2014 I really don't know the state it's now. In fact the roofing and the walls are falling apart. Yes the old Owerri road passed through my village and it was absolutely good from Tijani junction to where they are building gate now. Ask anybody. Why Rochas messed it up is what I don't know. The new Owerri express too was good as well. He wanted to expand them but now we don't have expanded road and no motor able road now.

I've never met that road motorable. There were several gullies on that road long before Okorocha became Governor. I can remember very well the gully just before Menacorde hotel that made every car turn back and use the other road. Please be truthful about it. I don't know what's Tijani junction but within the Orlu urban is completely asphalted with streetlights. The old Stadium is to be removed and used for something else. Like I've written on another thread, I'll spend a week in Imo to get good personal assessment backed by pictures. Focus will be on rural schools and urban roads.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by oldenglish: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:
I've never met that road motorable. There were several gullies on that road long before Okorocha became Governor. I can remember very well the gully just before Menacorde hotel that made every car turn back and use the other road. Please be truthful about it. I don't know what's Tijani junction but within the Orlu urban is completely asphalted with streetlights. The old Stadium is to be removed and used for something else. Like I've written on another thread, I'll spend a week in Imo to get good personal assessment backed by pictures. Focus will be on rural schools and urban roads.
Their is nothing like gully on that road since Udenwa reconstructed the road. Their is a bad spot within menercored hotels. Why not repair that spot instead of making the long stretch from orlu main town to to Owerri. You don't know Alhaji Tijani street in Orlu?

I asked you several times to name those streets and the communities where these your 200+ school are you kept deaf ears. That hospital in the picture where is it, mind you am not doubting them just what to know the locations. This new stadium where is it located in orlu or is it not in orlu. I only know the stadium that is between post office and Red Cross building. If their is another one to be honest I don't know about it. Where is the location pls.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by oldenglish: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mr Abagworo am still waiting ooh.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by rozayx5(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
oldenglish: Mr Abagworo am still waiting ooh.
grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
oldenglish: Mr Abagworo am still waiting ooh.
Abagworo, like his master Rochas, is a scam and a born liar.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
oldenglish: Their is nothing like gully on that road since Udenwa reconstructed the road. Their is a bad spot within menercored hotels. Why not repair that spot instead of making the long stretch from orlu main town to to Owerri. You don't know Alhaji Tijani street in Orlu?

I asked you several times to name those streets and the communities where these your 200+ school are you kept deaf ears. That hospital in the picture where is it, mind you am not doubting them just what to know the locations. This new stadium where is it located in orlu or is it not in orlu. I only know the stadium that is between post office and Red Cross building. If their is another one to be honest I don't know about it. Where is the location pls.

I told you earlier that I will take one week leave to go get updates for all of us. I wonder how you expect me to list 200 communities or display 200 pictures of schools here. I've displayed 9 and I think that is enough.

Commissioner inspects electricity installations at new Imo library, dialysis and diagnostic centre

Category: Uncategorised Published on Monday, 21 July 2014
The Imo State Commissioner for Public Utilities and Public Safety Dr Iheanyi Nwachukwu on recently undertook an inspection tour of electrical transformers installations being executed by the State Government at 2 projects' sites - New Imo Library located behind Imo House of Assembly and Ochie Dike Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre sited along Concorde Avenue opposite Commissioners' Quarters.
Speaking at the New Imo Library, Dr Nwachukwu stressed that Governor Okorocha delights in the comfort of the library users so that people could stay there even at night and read with uninterrupted light.
The commissioner noted that staff of Imo Library have commenced normal duties there, so Governor Okorocha had directed that a transformer be mounted there, so that electricity could be supplied to the library for students and other users to have light and read comfortably. He maintained that in addition to the transformer, a gigantic stand-by generator was in place to provide light in case the EEDC disrupted electricity supply.
At the government owned Ochie Dike Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre Owerri which has been completely- put in place with the best sophisticated equipment found anywhere in the world, the commissioner emphasized the joy of Governor Okorocha in availing such centre to some sick Imo people for treatment instead of going abroad. 
He stated that because of Owelle's kindness and love to Imo people, he instructed that in addition to the gigantic automatic standby generator powering the centre now, a transformer be mounted to provide light from the EEDC national grid while the automatic standby generator could switch on instantly, if  the EEDC electricity went off.
Dr. Nwachukwu expressed satisfactioction at the level of work at the two places. He condemned the action of EEDC for non-provision of electricity for the area for more than three weeks  and the government still pays more than N3m (Three Million Naira) monthly for electricity not supplied by PHCN.

http://www.nigerianewspoint.com/index.php/hidden/567-commissioner-inspects-electricity-installations-at-new-imo-library-dialysis-and-diagnostic-centre

I didn't even know that a new library has been completed.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by UnknownT: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Brother, how can you say that all the Orlu township roads have also been completed? Brother, Fear God oh!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
UnknownT: Brother, how can you say that all the Orlu township roads have also been completed? Brother, Fear God oh!

Which ones are yet to be completed? List them. And I don't mean other villages around Orlu.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/urbanising-orlu-through-infrastructural-development/

Urbanising Orlu through infrastructural development
Jul 25, 2014

STEVE UZOECHIFeatures0

With the construction of roads, hospitals, schools and provision of other social amenities, Imo State Government is gradually changing the face of Orlu, reports STEVE UZOECHI

When Owelle Rochas Okorocha assumed office as Imo State governor on May 29, 2011, expectations were high. He had a plethora of challenges to contend with. It was not unexpected. There was dearth of functional infrastructural facilities and basic amenities. On the political plane, graft had become a pastime.
The challenges where numerous – a dejected populace in dire need of direction; an ailing public service staffed by an ill-motivated workforce; a crumbling educational system without the required productive capacities to contribute to the development of the state; a lethargic health sector that left the infirm at the mercy of unequipped health facilities; a regime of joblessness that fostered a measure of hopelessness, helplessness and desperation in the psyche of the youth; insecurity spurred by widespread disenchantment within a section of the populace against the system and its operators.

Three years down the line, record shows that Okorocha has made deliberate efforts to keep fate with the terms of his mandate and correct several systemic incongruities that had bedevilled the state since its creation.
It is believed in many quarters that one of the governor’s most important achievements is his passionate infrastructural drive across the three geopolitical zones of the state. He has continued to push towards making Orlu and Okigwe modern cities thereby taking attention away from the state capital and enhancing the socio-economic opportunities derivable in the geopolitical zones outside Owerri, the state capital.
His resolve to turn Orlu into a modern city that can compete with several other cities in the South-East has shown the governor’s immense capacity for infrastructural development.
The state government had earlier disclosed that N25 billion would be spent on the on-going transformation of Orlu. Before the current transformation of Orlu, Okorocha had in his 2012 State of the Imo Address, noted that, “the potentials of the state were shut in, owing to the absence of an extensive network of roads to support the process of transformation”.
According to him, the cities of Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe have continued to reel under the neglect of roads within these towns thus making vehicular movement very inconvenient to motorists.
“Although, remarkable efforts have been made since this administration came on board to repair the roads and open up new ones, it is expected that this year (2012), over 400 kilometres of roads will be constructed in the state,” he promised then. True to his word, Orlu city has benefited immensely in the areas of infrastructural development.

When coming into the city from Owerri, one is welcomed by giant gates announcing the city. Okorocha started the transformation of Orlu with the control of the popular Umuna erosion site in Umusasa which had consumed dozens of houses and sacked many families from their ancestral homes. It is instructive to note that St. Joseph’s Catholic Church Umuna was on the verge of giving in to the erosion when Okorocha intervened.
This site, it was learnt, was abandoned over the years despite efforts to attract Federal Government attention to the erosion menace. In addition to this, the perennial Mgbee Erosion site on Ideato Road has been controlled and recovered with a dual carriageway linking Ideato and Orlu. To an extent, Okorocha has established quite a solid infrastructural presence in the Orlu area of the state.
His achievements in the area include road projects in the city – completion of the inner city roads comprising eight roads, complete with covered drainages; walkways and street lights.
The most important aspect of these roads is the extension to dual carriageway of some inner roads, including the Ideato-Orlu- Owerri Road which is about 75 per cent completed and the old Orlu-Owerri Road, with street lights. This has greatly decongested the traffic in the town.
Efforts to develop the city include the construction of the Orlu Shopping Mall, repositioning of the old Onitsha Park and Orlu ultra-modern central motor parks; construction of Children’s Amusement Park, and Electronic Market in Okporo, Orlu and the Building Materials Market in Umuowa as well as the frequent cleaning of the Orlu city.
To further ensure free flow of traffic, the administration designated 15 bus stops within the city. There are also roundabouts beautified with modern water fountains at Banana Junction, and those on Amaigbo Road which help to control overspeeding and check avoidable accidents.
There is an ongoing construction of a new stadium on the new Owerri Road as well as Prince Hotel to enhance the aesthetics of the town.
Aware that the presence of tertiary institution helps to boost economic development of such cities, the government has also established College of Nursing in Orlu.
The institution situated in the former Housing Estate, Okporo and Owerre Ebeiri will commence formal academic activities by September. It is the first College of Nursing in country as others are schools or departments of nursing.
Before this, the government had upgraded the Imo State Technological Skills Acquisition Institute (TESAI), Orlu, to become a campus of the Imo State Polytechnic which had since begun academic activities. Similarly, the once abandoned Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH) has been put to good use to serve the academic and health needs of the people. All these are happening simultaneously in Owerri, Okigwe and various local government areas.
An Orlu resident, Hon. Dennis Nna, who spoke with New Telegraph, commended the administration for taking a bold step towards transforming the once neglected town.
He said: “When the governor embarked on the demolition of structures to build the new city of Orlu, we all kicked at the initiative. We didn’t know it will take this shape, the work is not completely done yet but Orlu is turning out better.” A trader in Orlu, Chidi Ibe, said the transformation of Orlu had shown that the city had the capacity to assume the capital status of a new state, if created.
However, some other residents urged the government to attend to the Ihiala-Orlu-Nkwerre- Anara Road to prevent further accidents and unnecessary deaths. According to them, most of the commuters from Akwa Ibom and Cross River states as well as Umuahia now ply the Orlu Road to Onitsha and Lagos.
“The kind of vehicular traffic we witness on this road makes it expedient for the Federal Government to extend it to a dual carriageway,” one of them said. Commenting on the infrastructural development in the state, the Speaker, Chief Benjamin Uwajumogu, described it as returning critical sectors of democratic governance to the original owners – the people.
Uwajumogu, who spoke with journalists in Owerri, noted that the state legislature was part of the success story and identified the enactment of people-oriented laws by the Assembly as a strong support to the government’s massive provision of social amenities like the construction and rehabilitation of rural and urban roads, construction of 27 state-of-the art General Hospitals in all the council areas; construction of two detached one-storey school blocks in all the electoral wards.
He added that the introduction of the Community Government Council (CGC) had brought governance closer to the people and ensured infrastructural development in rural communities.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Onyegecha(f): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sincere9gerian: There are two non-performing governors in the southeast- Rochas Okorocha and Theodore Orji. However, the annoying thing is that while Theodore Orji does not pretend about his non-performance, Rochas Okorocha goes about his with so much deceit, hypocrisy and empty noise.

Very correct. Honestly, i feel that Abia may be better than Imo . At least the governor has not destroyed the structures he met on ground, unlike Imo where due process has flown through the window and every system of government is groaning under the weight of gross mismanagement and utter cluelessness.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by UnknownT: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Which ones are yet to be completed? List them. And I don't mean other villages around Orlu.
1. That road around the amusement park, where some buses park to load lagos and also ITC is also using an excavated site near the road as a make-shift park
2. That Union bank road
3. ITC main park, that road became so bad that they had to come over to a temporal site.

U n Rochas have the same "sweet" mouth. The way Rochas said that he has delivered everything he promised to Imo state, that is the same way u r now saying that the whole township roads in orlu have been completed

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by rozayx5(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
UnknownT: 1. That road around the amusement park, where some buses park to load lagos and also ITC is also using an excavated site near the road as a make-shift park
2. That Union bank road
3. ITC main park, that road became so bad that they had to come over to a temporal site.

U n Rochas have the same "sweet" mouth. The way Rochas said that he has delivered everything he promised to Imo state, that is the same way u r now saying that the whole township roads in orlu have been completed
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
UnknownT: 1. That road around the amusement park, where some buses park to load lagos and also ITC is also using an excavated site near the road as a make-shift park
2. That Union bank road

Tell me who has ever done all he wished to do on earth before death and I'll show you God.

All you hammered on was ITC which I don't even know. I went to Orlu earlier in the year and all the roads I passed but one were completed. The only uncompleted road was the old Owerri Road but I heard the Urban section has now been completed.

Where then is this your ITC?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by UnknownT: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Tell me who has ever done all he wished to do on earth before death and I'll show you God.

All you hammered on was ITC which I don't even know. I went to Orlu earlier in the year and all the roads I passed but one were completed. The only uncompleted road was the old Owerri Road but I heard the Urban section has now been completed.

Ewooo! So u dont know where ITC park is in Orlu n u are here rapping as if u have gone on an inspection tour of all the roads rochas started. And you know there is neva someone who has done all he promised and you still say all the township roads in orlu have been done, saying that with authority and even quoting one local imo paper as proof. Even the road that leads to International market from that roundabout around st. Joseph's Umuna has bin abandoned too.

I have nothing against Rochas, all i have against him is just coming to the media and be fooling people that he has overachieved within 3 years, he started well but got choked

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by oldenglish: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo stop misinforming people Biko. I only know just one completed road in orlu as at February 2014 and that road is Enugu road and that is the shortest of all the roads.

For the model primary schools, since you took the pictures of that 9, please tell us from which communities you took the pictures. I only know of the one along wheadral road that is completed. So it will benefit all if you can name the communities or location of the other 8.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
UnknownT: Ewooo! So u dont know where ITC park is in Orlu n u are here rapping as if u have gone on an inspection tour of all the roads rochas started. And you know there is neva someone who has done all he promised and you still say all the township roads in orlu have been done, saying that with authority and even quoting one local imo paper as proof. Even the road that leads to International market from that roundabout around st. Joseph's Umuna has bin abandoned too.

I have nothing against Rochas, all i have against him is just coming to the media and be fooling people that he has overachieved within 3 years, he started well but got choked

You have everything against Rochas my friend. He has over-achieved under 3 years and it is a miracle going by the amount Imo receives. No State Government can rival Imo if you judge based on the past 3 years. It is unarguable.

Which road leads to which international market? Stop the lies please. I don't think Okorocha constructed any such road. The roads constructed by Okorocha are the arterial roads and they are all dualised and completed.

1)The road that leads from Orlu centre to New Owerri road junction

2) Amaigbo road

3) The road that leads to Ideato

4) The old Owerri road

5) Owu avenue

All are complete with functional streetlights.

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by oldenglish: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

You went to all and all the roads you passed but one were completed. Ok let assume you came through Owerri, you can only go through old Owerri road or the express. Early this yr both of the roads are in a mercy state. If you came through Iheala, from Amanachi to Orlu is poo. If you came through ideator, that side is no go area. Through nkwerre another no go area. So which road did you ply that was completed.

Waiting!!!!
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Some of the over 200 completed rural schools in Imo State.

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by UnknownT: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

You have everything against Rochas my friend. He has over-achieved under 3 years and it is a miracle going by the amount Imo receives. No State Government can rival Imo if you judge based on the past 3 years. It is unarguable.

Which road leads to which international market? Stop the lies please. I don't think Okorocha constructed any such road. The roads constructed by Okorocha are the arterial roads and they are all dualised and completed.

1)The road that leads from Orlu centre to New Owerri road junction

2) The road that leads to Nkwerre till the end of Orlu town just after the Church.

3) The road that leads to Ideato

4) The old Owerri road

5) Owu avenue

now u are calling me a liar? I may not know the names of the streets(roads) but people who know orlu well can attest. Lemme describe d roads, if u coming to Orlu 4rm Okigwe (that Roundabout where a large drainage was built to contain the water that floods st. Joseph umuna and its environs) turn to ur left, that is d road i am talking about.
For the temporal ITC park, it is the road where the amusement park is sited. From that amusement park road, u can get to the road where ITC main park is.
For the Union bank road, ask a bike man to take u to union bank simple grin (I don tire to dey describe roads). Like i said, Rochas is trying but u dont have to come online and be overhyping his achievements. D last time i was home(last month) i was impressed cos i saw that work has recommenced on some of the roads(esp that Owerri-Orlu road)
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
oldenglish: You went to all and all the roads you passed but one were completed. Ok let assume you came through Owerri, you can only go through old Owerri road or the express. Early this yr both of the roads are in a mercy state. If you came through Iheala, from Amanachi to Orlu is poo. If you came through ideator, that side is no go area. Through nkwerre another no go area. So which road did you ply that was completed.

Waiting!!!!

I've already shown pictures. Can you please show me yours to counter them? Mentioning federal roads here further indicted Jonathan instead of your hated Rochas.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by UnknownT: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
And Abagworo, stop spamming this thread with the same set of pictures. Have u turned to ur brother Chi.no?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by oldenglish: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

I've already shown pictures. Can you please show me yours to counter them? Mentioning federal roads here further indicted Jonathan instead of your hated Rochas.
My brother we are not fighting all we want is for our govt to do better all these propaganda aren't gonna help us. You said you went to all and I mentioned all the possible roads that lead to orlu from outside orlu. Please which of those routes did you take that was completed? For your info both old and new Owerri road passed through my home town. I know the two roads like the back of my hands. The picture you tagged as owuns ave. is not owuns.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by UnknownT: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
oldenglish: My brother we are not fighting all we want is for our govt to do better all these propaganda aren't gonna help us. You said you went to all and I mentioned all the possible roads that lead to orlu from outside orlu. Please which of those routes did you take that was completed? For your info both old and new Owerri road passed through my home town. I know the two roads like the back of my hands. The picture you tagged as owuns ave. is not owuns.
Thank You bro! The same i am telling him. We are all complaining for the betterment of Imo state, bro btw "i kwuo la nkwu"? grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
UnknownT: And Abagworo, stop spamming this thread with the same set of pictures. Have u turned to ur brother Chi.no?

Better keep the mentioned person out of this talk. You wan fire to burn here
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by UnknownT: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

Better keep the mentioned person out of this talk. You wan fire to burn here
Lol! U no see d dot between d person name? I sabi wetin i dey do
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by MadCow1: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Free your mind from bias and then politely ask your self these rhetorical questions.

1) Why is it that there were no more failed contracts since the removal of the deputy Governor?

2) Why have all the contracts awarded after his removal been executed in record time and free of any issues?

Imo people which includes our representatives at the State house know who our enemies are and their motives.

So you mean a Deputy Governor in Imo State can award contracts worth billions without the Governor sanctioning it?

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
oldenglish: My brother we are not fighting all we want is for our govt to do better all these propaganda aren't gonna help us. You said you went to all and I mentioned all the possible roads that lead to orlu from outside orlu. Please which of those routes did you take that was completed? For your info both old and new Owerri road passed through my home town. I know the two roads like the back of my hands. The picture you tagged as owuns ave. is not owuns.

I already told you that intercity roads are federal roads and more or less indicts Jonathan than Rochas. I'm talking of roads within the township.

Owuns avenue has long been completed as at last year.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Rochas, robbing the masses of Imo state since 1987 shocked

Blocks now used to complete school awarded for concrete wall. Cement and sand finished in Imo state according to Abagworo

1 Like

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by oldenglish: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

I already told you that intercity roads are federal roads and more or less indicts Jonathan than Rochas. I'm talking of roads within the township.

Owuns avenue has long been completed as at last year.
Nwokem which road did you came in from is all I asked you. Both orlu- Owerri road are in a mess. So which one did you say is completed. Mind you the orlu-Owerri express was good before Rochas messed it up.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by eaglechild: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
BADNEAT: what a story...so touching

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Ken Nnamani Indict Pres Jonathan At His Own Declaration Ceremony? Pls Judge. / Buhari Cabinet: Fashola Tipped For Attorney General And Minister For Justice / Breaking: Imo APC Crisis Escalates As Court Sacks Uche Nwosu, Orders INEC To Rec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.