Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,936 members, 7,866,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees (6528 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Someone awARded a contract to build gates to lock up Owerri residents, looks like someone else has chopped th money and ran away cry

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
MadCow1:

So you mean a Deputy Governor in Imo State can award contracts worth billions without the Governor sanctioning it?

shocked

The deputy governor has to become governor and give contract since Rochas is busy with Nkiru Sylv....... ar Rock view tongue

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=Abagworo]

You have everything against Rochas my friend. He has over-achieved under 3 years and it is a miracle going by the amount Imo receives. No State Government can rival Imo if you judge based on the past 3 years. It is unarguable.

Which road leads to which international market? Stop the lies please. I don't think Okorocha constructed any such road. The roads constructed by Okorocha are the arterial roads and they are all dualised and completed.

1)The road that leads from Orlu centre to New Owerri road junction

2) Amaigbo road

3) The road that leads to Ideato

4) The old Owerri road

5) Owu avenue

All are complete with functional streetlights.[Quote author]

For 3 weeks in June this year I was in Orlu. I travelled extensively. In truth d Urulla -Orlu rd was in shamble, Old owerri rd starting from behind d stadium was inpassable, new owerri rd was bad from around d magistrate court dowm till Njaba river. Owus avenue was another no go area. And d Orlu township stadium, don't even mention it. Abagworo, I don't even know where u get dat info dat all roads in Orlu have been completed.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by MadCow1: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

The deputy governor has to become governor and give contract since Rochas is busy with Nkiru Sylv....... ar Rock view tongue

or he is back to roasting corn by the road side at Wethral road. grin

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by oldenglish: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=gregtochi][/quote] Thank you very much. I will be in orlu again before ending. If time permit I will make a video of all those roads.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
MadCow1:

The governor is a charlatan, can you imagine that he passed us on his convoy while driving into rochas foundation buildhi g and came out of his car and was acknowledging our waves with smiles and waving back to us, me and my female friends jus hurried AWAY.

He is too proud. A peacock governor.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by eaglechild: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Meaning you've seen but yet deny. What about this Diagnostic and renal centre with MRI?

Do you doubt this one too?

Please stop posting these pictures on every thread.

Are these not the machines that were bought by Achike Udenwa for IMSUTH that have been boxed for several years?
They include a CT scan, MRI etc.

They were neglected by IKIRI who had zero interest in IMSUTH.

Rochas only saw an opportunity for publicity and ordered that the machines be installed.

He didn't even buy them.

Yet on every the read you post these obsolete machines.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by eaglechild: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
eaglechild:

Are these not the machines that were bought by Achike Udenwa for IMSUTH that have been boxed for several years?

Rochas only saw an opportunity for publicity and ordered that the machines be installed.

He didn't even buy them.

Chai! Breeze don blow and we dey see the toto of the fowl wink

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
gregtochi: For 3 weeks in June this year I was in Orlu. I
travelled extensively. In truth d Urulla -Orlu rd was
in shamble, Old owerri rd starting from behind d
stadium was inpassable, new owerri rd was bad
from around d magistrate court dowm till Njaba
river. Owus avenue was another no go area. And d
Orlu township stadium, don't even mention it.
Abagworo, I don't even know where u get dat info
dat all roads in Orlu have been completed.

I saw them with my eyes and you can't lie about them. Those pictures I posted though not all mine depict the true state of Orlu roads. Maybe you seem more fixated outside the town like the Njaba you mentioned.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by eaglechild: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
MadCow1:

grin grin cry

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
eaglechild:

He didn't even buy them.

Lies told on Nairaland cannot change reality. Come to Imo State and talk rubbish, the keke man will just push you off his vehicle or the market women will refuse to buy or sell anything with you or the students will just kick your arss.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

I saw them with my eyes and you can't lie about them. Those pictures I posted though not all mine depict the true state of Orlu roads. Maybe you seem more fixated outside the town like the Njaba you mentioned.

I haven't disputed dat some roads were done. My grouse with u is saying all roads in Orlu are completed. I make bold to tell u without mincing words dat d roads I mentioned earlier had either been abandoned or shabily done.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Lies told on Nairaland cannot change reality. Come to Imo State and talk rubbish, the keke man will just push you off his vehicle or the market women will refuse to buy or sell anything with you or the students will just kick your arss.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY ROCHAS PROPAGANDA AND CONFUSED SOULS LIKE YOU. WHEN THEY WAKE UP, THEY WILL LYNCH YOU AND ROCHAS TOGETHER.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by eaglechild: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

I know more about the pictures you posted than you do.

I am giving you clear facts.

Ask anyone in Radiology IMSUTH.
He will corroborate.

Say no to Rochas sycophancy.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by millionaireman: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo: Milionaireman the liar. The new Orlu Stadium is complete with just the grassing remaining and all the roads in Orlu township have long been completed with functional streetlights.

People on ground in Orlu tell you everytime that uncompleted roads in Orlu are now a menace to people and commerce in the city. Your usual reply is post these same pix of central Orlu which you started posting since last year. You and your principal, Rochas Okorocha, seem to believe that the masses n Orlu can easily be fooled, abi? Go and ask Ohakim and Co.; the first decisive defeat Ohakim got in 2011 was in Orlu the largest vote producing LGA in Imo state.

Okorocha has to become a politician, not a dictator. A politician quickly reacts to people's outcry. People's outcry from Orlu is reaching highest level owing to crippling uncompleted roads started by Okorocha govt. Even the numerous Orlu urban roads built by Udenwa govt have been washing away without maintenance.

Political propaganda aside, before he leaves office, Okorocha has to save Orlu from going under. People in Orlu did not offend Okorocha in any way.

Updated pictures of uncompleted/abandoned/ruined projects in Orlu: Uncompleted roundabout; Collapsed IMSUTH fence; Sam Okwaraji stadium in ruins; pit for flood water from urban drainage dug by Okorocha govt near St Joseph's Church at the centre of Orlu - stone age drainage system.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
gregtochi:

I haven't disputed dat some roads were done. My grouse with u is saying all roads in Orlu are completed. I make bold to tell u without mincing words dat d roads I mentioned earlier had either been abandoned or shabily done.

I shall sure try and visit Orlu during my one week vacation to take more current pictures of finished roads. Don't expect me to go looking for bad roads. My principle remains showing improvements and thinking positive.
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

I shall sure try and visit Orlu during my one week vacation to take more current pictures of finished roads. Don't expect me to go looking for bad roads. My principle remains showing improvements and thinking positive.

No doubt. Just so u know dat some important roads in Orlu are in total state of direpair. June was dryer in Orlu and dust from d roads was a manece.

One more thing I need to mention, of all d four states in d southeast I travelled to then, it was only in Imo state I found police still collecting bribe from motorist and setting up checkpoint.
You and know this is not good for security considering wat our country is currently going thru. I have hope dat u can mention this to ur principal.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo:

which imo state? ??and which keke man Your imaginary imo state I guess. ..pls my friend go and sleep. ..you obviously dunno what is happening here. ..

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo:

this was as at January last year. .long before your oga supposedly bought those things...Jay2k must be another tb Joshua..going by your claims. ABAGWORO GO AND REST PLEASE. ..your oga is full of shit! !

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:08am On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo: When you read the names of the people like Mike Ahamba, Onwuliri etc. you will easily know the authenticity of the story. Their plans then was for Okorocha to give contracts to their cronies and they'd share the money without executing the projects like it was in the past but Okorocha being a much wiser man had to free himself from them and finally nailing them by impeachment of his deputy who was directly involved in contract racketeering. All the contracts awarded since the removal of Jude Agbaso have been very speedy in completion.

If its indeed true that Okorocha is fighting corruption in Imo and is genuinely working the state with prudence, how is it possible for these so called corrupt gang of politicians still find a ground with evidence to prove that he is incompetent and disorganized?
We all saw how Peter Obi decapitated godfatherism and corruption in Anambra and did so by showing true transparency,prudence and equity in governance. These simple act exposed these opportunists as inept and corrupt thereby making it difficult for them to attack Obi. Obi didn't even have to fight anybody because the evidence is there for everyone to see,rather the masses were fighting the opposition.
Remember when El Rufai attacked Obi governance and Anambra but in return he got slammed with with fact that proved he is ignorant about the state of things in Anambra.
Nwokem,if Rochas is doing a good work in Imo nobody will have any reason nor ground to poke a finger at him.
You must accept that Rochas even though he has good dreams for Imo he doesnt understand the basic steps of governance. And i will not cut him any slack because he should have done his homework before setting out to govern Imo.
Its weak and shameful of you to blame his shortcomings on his deputy.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2014
Rochas, the master of wuru wuru politics, buying expired fourth hand cars so that the illiterate masses will remain blind to the looting.

Rochas,robbing imo state since 2000 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by rozayx5(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=gregtochi][/quote]

Since the day I found out abagworo is not IMO based I stopped taking him serious, he is Just a propaganda tool showing pictures of one cardiac clinic and incomplete school. While avoiding questions thrown at him

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Abagworo(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

If its indeed true that Okorocha is fighting corruption in Imo and is genuinely working the state with prudence, how is it possible for these so called corrupt gang of politicians still find a ground with evidence to prove that he is incompetent and disorganized?
We all saw how Peter Obi decapitated godfatherism and corruption in Anambra and did so by showing true transparency,prudence and equity in governance. These simple act exposed these opportunists as inept and corrupt thereby making it difficult for them to attack Obi. Obi didn't even have to fight anybody because the evidence is there for everyone to see,rather the masses were fighting the opposition.
Remember when El Rufai attacked Obi governance and Anambra but in return he got slammed with with fact that proved he is ignorant about the state of things in Anambra.
Nwokem,if Rochas is doing a good work in Imo nobody will have any reason nor ground to poke a finger at him.
You must accept that Rochas even though he has good dreams for Imo he doesnt understand the basic steps of governance. And i will not cut him any slack because he should have done his homework before setting out to govern Imo.
Its weak and shameful of you to blame his shortcomings on his deputy.

I will give you a good response here because you sounded more mature than your usual self. The issues of contract in Imo State was one of the earlier issues of. Okorocha's administration and they have long been settled. What you get here is more or less recycled news from 2011 immediately Okorocha assumed office. They started calling Okorocha's projects abandoned from the very 1st day he assumed office and even now that most have been completed, they are singing same song and showing some old pictures.

Beyond the gimmicks, Okorocha is by far the best performing Governor in Nigeria this tenure and it wasn't a miracle but a result of prudent management of resources. He has completed more than 200 schools in 3 years and hoping to complete all 305 before May next year. More than 500km of internal rural roads have already been completed and another 500km ongoing albeit slow but steady. There is free education at all levels and hitherto moribund government owned industries have been resuscitated and on the path of full recovery. Several private institutions are also in various stages of springing up in Imo State. With the pace of development, within the next 5 years Imo will not have much in common with Nigeria.

Finally let us wait for the elections next year. Even if Rochas does not contest, whoever he blesses will sure be people's choice.

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo:

I will give you a good response here because you sounded more mature than your usual self. The issues of contract in Imo State was one of the earlier issues of. Okorocha's administration and they have long been settled. What you get here is more or less recycled news from 2011 immediately Okorocha assumed office. They started calling Okorocha's projects abandoned from the very 1st day he assumed office and even now that most have been completed, they are singing same song and showing some old pictures.

Beyond the gimmicks, Okorocha is by far the best performing Governor in Nigeria this tenure and it wasn't a miracle but a result of prudent management of resources. He has completed more than 200 schools in 3 years and hoping to complete all 305 before May next year. More than 500km of internal rural roads have already been completed and another 500km ongoing albeit slow but steady. There is free education at all levels and hitherto moribund government owned industries have been resuscitated and on the path of full recovery. Several private institutions are also in various stages of springing up in Imo State. With the pace of development, within the next 5 years Imo will not have much in common with Nigeria.

Finally let us wait for the elections next year. Even if Rochas does not contest, whoever he blesses will sure be people's choice.

Wicked soul, your sins of deceiving the people of Imo state will surely be punished.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by chinolization: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lolzz
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by chinolization: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lolzz cheesy
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
BADNEAT: which imo state? ??and which keke man Your imaginary imo state I guess. ..pls my friend go and sleep. ..you obviously dunno what is happening here. ..

KEKE NAPEP state cheesy cool

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by vanbonattel: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Owerri of keke and traffic jams kiss

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Onyegecha(f): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo, Abagworo, Abagworo!
Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by chinolization: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin

Re: Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
I want the world to know the type of man Rochas is...This man openly called a sitting senator and a married woman a prostitute in a recent event...Causing her to weep profusely in the open ..saying a woman can never rule over men..this was d same woman dt rochas rode on her back to become...He said she should go and continue slapping her husband. ..this is a shear show of gender victimisation. ...and injustice. ..I bet a million rochas is a wife beater....The true women of imo state will show him the way out come next year...Abagworo I suggest you stop defending this man and start advising him rather...because he's obviously out of control. ..site of demolished imo library Is now being developed in the name of his daughter for a 'DOUGLAS SOUVENIR SHOP'

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Permutation Of The 2015 Presidential Elections: A Realistic Statistical Analysis / APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State / BREAKING: Orji Kalu Seals Major Oil Deal With Venezuelan Govt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.