Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain (8695 Views)

Poll: And the winner was:

Obama: 92% (59 votes)
McCain: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 4:21am On Oct 16, 2008
CNN flash poll

who seems a stronger leader
Obama  56
McCain   39

who had spent time attacking

Obama  7%
MCCain  80%
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Fuup(m): 4:23am On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao that's because McCain kept trying to SMILE

Lmfao. Creepy moment

is McCain hands short or is it my eyes?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 4:23am On Oct 16, 2008
He only has one hand/arm. The other is fake.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2008
F u up:

Exactly because according to reports the % of democrats that watched the debate is higher than that of the republicans

The % of independents and Republicans combined are a lot higher than the dems that watched.
We know the independents will decide the ticket
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Fuup(m): 4:25am On Oct 16, 2008
McCain was on the attack all night!!!
Obama plays what he knows best defence, super cool defence, b'cos that's exactly what he needs tonight,just to maiting his lead and he didnt make any mistake(thats what the republicans are hoping for)
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Fuup(m): 4:27am On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Are you for real?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 4:27am On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

You're confusing him with Bob Dole.
His torture left him with broken limbs he can't lift them to shoulder level
They are his hands

Polls contd who would better handle health care

Obama 66%
McCain  33%
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Fuup(m): 4:30am On Oct 16, 2008
Tonights debate is not going to change anything , good for OBAMA
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by savanaha: 4:32am On Oct 16, 2008
To interject with random none sense but does anyone see at the bottom of the screen where it says Obama or McCain who will cheat?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Fuup(m): 4:35am On Oct 16, 2008
lol,
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 4:35am On Oct 16, 2008
Lol maybe I am but I do know of people who call him the "one armed bandit"

I know they crushed his arms and shoulders repeatedly when he was a POW. They said it was never treated properly so I figured it ended up getting amputated.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by blackspade(m): 4:37am On Oct 16, 2008
McCain's comments on abortion (especially on the mothers life) is where he messed up. His extremely evident anger (ie. eye rolling, heavy breathing, excessive blinking, etc) turned me the hell off, and I'm sure many others feel the same way. The only time in the debate where McCain even came close to having a "zinger" was when he made the comment about him not being Bush.

Obama won hands down. He debunked McCain's allegations about Bill Ayers, and the ACORN issue quick and smooth, he strengthened his Economic and Health Plans even more than ever, and his closing statements were great. His calm and collective attitude, and his unwillingness to criticize Sarah Palin also scored him some extra points.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 4:37am On Oct 16, 2008
Flash poll

who would better handle the economy

Obama 56%
McCain  39%

Better handle Taxes

Obama    56%
McCain     41%
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Fuup(m): 4:39am On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lol maybe I am but I do know of people who call him the "one armed bandit"

I know they crushed his arms and shoulders repeatedly when he was a POW. They said it was never treated properly so I figured it ended up getting amputated.

i was confused with the way his hands move, that explains it,

Off the topic, are u the funny smiling face out of the 2 ladies in your pics?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 4:40am On Oct 16, 2008
ah ah karma you no get eyes?
he was handling a pen and moving his fingers.
The arms are his hands they just have limited  range of motion.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 4:43am On Oct 16, 2008
F u up:

i was confused with the way his hands move, that explains it,

Off the topic, are u the funny smiling face out of the 2 ladies in your pics?

With the power invested in me
I now pronounce thee lipsrsealed
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 4:44am On Oct 16, 2008
Lol osisi. Fake limbs move too abi who knew Heather Mills had a fake leg til it fell off when she was dancing  tongue

The one in the back, F u up.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Fuup(m): 4:46am On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lol osisi. Fake limbs move too abi who knew Heather Mills had a fake leg til it fell off when she was dancing tongue

The one in the back, F u up.

ok, you look cool

plus_Queen:

With the power invested in me
I now pronounce thee lipsrsealed

plus queen its just a innocent question, am new around here n trying to know d peeps around
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 4:47am On Oct 16, 2008
I heard about Heather mills and her  fake legs when she started dating Sir Mcartney
I say fake legs,she had one fake limb but she had several spare ones lying around the house
LOL
did it fall off on TV?
That woman wicked o
I hear she was wacking sir Paul on the head with it (when) when they fought.
she didn't need a weapon.
she was a weapon grin
The man suffered.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Fuup(m): 5:02am On Oct 16, 2008
which of the 3 debates is the best?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by blackspade(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2008
To be honest, none of them were really all that riveting, but the first one was the best by default. The second one was extremely boring, and this one was just a failure for McCain. Obama performed well in all Three, while McCain only really performed in the First one, steadily declining in the rest.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 5:45am On Oct 16, 2008
McCain is winning in the fox poll.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by blackspade(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2008
The vast, vast, vast majority of Fox viewers are Republicans. Many also hold a strong belief they "fix" the results, and for good reasons. Their polls are widely viewed on the same level as a common joke. More accurate polls are CNN, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, and Newswire.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2008
The vast majority of CNN viewers are democrats and like the loud mouths they are, they use this poll rubbish to confuse people but not me. I pray fervently everyday that Sarah Palin will make it to the white house. who knows when another opportunity will come for a woman.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by dayokanu(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2008
Fox news poll gave Obama a 64% to Mc Cain 36% lead in the performance at the last debate

http://elections.foxnews.com/
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by netprofit(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2008
McCain fails, Obama is not rattled

John McCain needed a miracle in his final debate with Barack Obama on Wednesday night, a miracle that would wipe away McCain’s deficit in the polls and re-energize his flagging campaign.

He did not get one. The clouds did not part. Heavenly choirs were not heard. Instead, the American public heard angry attacks from McCain.

Sometimes McCain attacked directly, and sometimes he attacked sarcastically, but he never stopped attacking. And he never rattled Obama. Obama answered every attack and kept his cool.

How cool? Obama was so cool that after 90 minutes under blazing TV lights, an ice cube wouldn’t have melted on his forehead. ,

Obama responded to all this — what else? — coolly.

“I don’t mind being attacked for the next three weeks,” Obama said. “What the American people can’t afford is four more years of failed economic policies.”

He never got off his game plan. He never got shook up.

The biggest impact of the three presidential debates for Obama was not anything said or not said. It was impressionistic: Obama simply did not appear to be the scary “other” that McCain needs him to be. “When people suggest that I pal around with terrorists, then we are not talking about issues,” Obama said smoothly.

For McCain, the biggest impact of the debates was visual: In the first debate he refused to look at Obama, in the second debate McCain appeared to careen around the stage and in this last debate McCain would scribble furiously with his Sharpie as Obama was talking or else smirk in response to what Obama was saying.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081016/pl_politico/14619

Obama is the next president of the United State.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by jenikadi: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2008
obama is indeed the next president of the united states,mccain needs to control that temper of his,and also stop being sarcastic

obama kept his cool,he was so cool and intelligent lst night,i think mccain should just give up and retire to his grave(my humble advise)

offtopic:by d way that michelle obamas shape is hot, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  see the figure shocked shocked shocked
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by agaba123(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

obama is indeed the next president of the united states,mccain needs to control that temper of his,and also stop being sarcastic

obama kept his cool,he was so cool and intelligent lst night,i think mccain should just give up and retire to his grave(my humble advise)

offtopic:by d way that michelle obamas shape is hot, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see the figure shocked shocked shocked
we don talk am last night. Where were you? anyway. . . .
Her hips were created on sunday, osisi said it is ukwu belgium . . etc grin
at topic
The debate was hot grin
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by dayokanu(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
81% of people think Obama won the debate according to fox news website.

out of 351,018 respondents
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by StephenP(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

The vast majority of CNN viewers are democrats and like the loud mouths they are, they use this poll rubbish to confuse people but not me. I pray fervently everyday that Sarah Palin will make it to the white house. who knows when another opportunity will come for a woman.

I'm support women empowerment and all that but will I, because of that, vote Palin into the White House? She has little or no idea what is expected of her as a VP, how much more as a President? I don't want to have to relocate to another country because the rest of the world is against us because Palin's lack of foreign policy. If Hilary Clinton was running against McCain, I would definitely vote for her because she knows what she's doing.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
Ava Braun and Elizabeth Bathory were also women
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

You call yourself deepzone,exactly from what depths do your arguments emanate?
They are just so,so
what shall I say?
so  shallow grin
Build sarah a house and paint it white cheesy
That's the closest she can get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid / Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference / All Africans Shoud Be Deported From The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.