Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain (8696 Views)

Poll: And the winner was:

Obama: 92% (59 votes)
McCain: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by jenikadi: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2008
no wonder africa will never progress,they never see anything good in their fellow africans,all in d name of envy
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

Did you watch the debate or were you listening to voices in your head grin while watching the apparitions on your window grin
Obama never ever said Palin was qualified enough to lead America.The major point he talked on was her having a special needs child and basically said "good things" about her.
The same type we hear ministers say at funerals.
Afterall they say it's rude to speak ill of the dead so every preacher says nice things even over the dead bodies of bonafide crooks and ritualists.
That was the type of compliment he paid her.
His hands were tied.
He couldn't call her the mumu that she is for fear of being labelled a "woman hater"

His hands were tied indeed. undecided. Nobody tied his hands but he was short of lies and words to further blacklist the woman. Of course had he tried it, McMaverik will bring him back from slumber by telling him that Sarah Palin is actually more qualified than that Ayers deputy. i wish I had a chance to finish that sexist off last night. From Jeremiah wright to Ayers and other shady shady aspects of his life. Is he the only black man in America?. I may want a black president but not a shady one. Will the African Americans support him wholly when he is scarcely one of them?. Obama is a sexist racist who used sexism to bully Hilary out of the race and is trying to use that ploy again but thank God sarah palin has a thuggish side of her preety self. I still can't get it why women destroy other women that are trying to make a difference. Let us watch and pray.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by toshmann(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ricky

all i'm saying, keep his private life out of it. clinton was one of the best presidents in recent times, we know as his private life is. or kennedy. keep his private life out of this. na jehova go judge that one. e no concern us.

@jeny_kady(is this jennykadri?)

i am not envious of obama. i admire his courage and his story has motivated me to an extent. he is a great guy. that i'm supporting his opponent does not mean i hate him. it's only a policy issue and party loyalty. simple. must i bow to obama just b/c he is black? or half black? haba.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by toshmann(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

From Jeremiah wright to Ayers and other shady shady aspects of his life. Is he the only black man in America?. I may want a black president but not a shady one. Will the African Americans support him wholly when he is scarcely one of them?. Obama is a sexist racist who used sexism to bully Hilary out of the race and is trying to use that ploy again but thank God sarah palin has a thuggish side of her preety self. I still can't get it why women destroy other women that are trying to make a difference. Let us watch and pray.

this is where i differ strongly with some fellow republican leaning nairaland users. this kind of hateful statements go nowhere. if anything it is this kind of statements that has helped obama climb up in the polls.

i believe both men are honorable. i believe both can do better than poor george did. but i just dont like democratic principles. period.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2008
toshmann:

this is where i differ strongly with some fellow republican leaning nairaland users. this kind of hateful statements go nowhere. if anything it is this kind of statements that has helped obama climb up in the polls.

i believe both men are honorable. i believe both can do better than poor george did. but i just don't like democratic principles. period.

Did you watch him last night dance around on the issue of abortion? He is now moving from far left to the center but was very cautious not to agree with the far right. That man cannot be trusted period and I don't care whether he is my father or Jesus Christ, I'll not vote for him.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

Yes he will and very soon this Obama frenzy will be over. I can't wait to laugh at them. Americans themselves already know Obama aint going nowhere but hey, let him be splashing money around and recycle our economy.  He is even sponsoring ACORN and their illegal activties.  Does he think  that this is Nigerian election where the north produce voter registration cards and rig results?. I am sorry for that pathetic man whose inexperience is the real reason why he still believes he will win.  The loser was avoiding questions like hell last night and Nairalanders still under the Obamatic euphoria are here clapping for his idiocy. From my own perspective,  McCain scored 88% while that Ayer partner scored about 12%. Let him go back to Chicago and run for their mayor, may be he will have the opportunity to cheat on his ugly wife with Tina bitch Fey.

Your bitterness will take you nowhere!

Take it from me, Obama will crush McCain's cranium come November 4th. The days of Karl Rove fooling fools in fool's land are over!

You will eat your words, shout in vain and cry in shame when Obama breaks McCain's head on November 4th. Nonsense!

MCain is lucky he's dueling against a principled man like Obama. See what Bush and Rove did to him in 2000. They made him cry like a little baby by employing the nastiest, dirtiest, most hateful form of politics a white man can use against a fellow white man - "McCain fathered an illegitimate black child". McCain was used to clean the floor.

Now, the fool has met a principled politician, and he's using dirty politics right out of Karl Rove's playbook. McCain has put yet another stain on his already tarnished image by doing to Obama what Bush did to him. He'll come out of this doubly worse - end of presidential bid forever!!! grin grin grin and a battered image, a desperado that employed all the evil machinations American dirty politics can offer against the calmest politician America has ever seen!

[size=18pt]OBAMA 08!  [/size]
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by away4real(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

We are not talking about running mates but the party leaders. Has Obama travelled to colombia before?

And your point is?

Ok given Obama hasnt travelled to Columbia. Question before Condolessa Rice went to Lbya when last did any senior American diplomat visit Libya or other so called Rogues states, but does America have a foreign policy towards this nations. Yes or No??

DeepZone:

His hands were tied indeed. undecided. Nobody tied his hands but he was short of lies and words to further blacklist the woman. Of course had he tried it, McMaverik will bring him back from slumber by telling him that Sarah Palin is actually more qualified than that Ayers deputy. i wish I had a chance to finish that sexist off last night. From Jeremiah wright to Ayers and other shady shady aspects of his life. Is he the only black man in America?. I may want a black president but not a shady one. Will the African Americans support him wholly when he is scarcely one of them?. Obama is a sexist racist who used sexism to bully Hilary out of the race and is trying to use that ploy again but thank God sarah palin has a thuggish side of her preety self. I still can't get it why women destroy other women that are trying to make a difference. Let us watch and pray.

And do you really want to argue on Sarah Palin, comparing Sarah palin to Ayers? Guy what are u thinking where are u from?

Your statements in bold refers, dont make statements you cant substantiate, please show us clearly which constituted authority has found Obama shady, the last count Sarah Palin was indicted and John McCain was found culpable and showed bad judgement in the Keating 5.

Sexist and Racist? I really dont know where to start, is this a market place or beer parlour, substantiate your arguemnts.

Sarah Palin has been indicted on ethical grounds that an xtremely serious issue, John McCain has been indicted that he showed bad judgement, show us who has indicted Obama or else please keep quiet.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Take it from me, Obama will crush McCain's cranium come November 4th. The days of Karl Rove fooling fools in fool's land are over!

You will eat your words, shout in vain and cry in shame when Obama breaks McCain's head on November 4th. Nonsense!

MCain is lucky he's dueling against a principled man like Obama. See what Bush and Rove did to him in 2000. They made him cry like a little baby by employing the nastiest, dirtiest, most hateful form of politics a white man can use against a fellow white man - "McCain fathered an illegitimate black child". McCain was used to clean the floor.

Now, the fool has met a principled politician, and he's using dirty politics right out of Karl Rove's playbook. McCain has put yet another stain on his already tarnished image by doing to Obama what Bush did to him. He'll come out of this doubly worse - end of presidential bid forever!!! grin grin grin and a battered image, a desperado that employed all the evil machinations American dirty politics can offer against the calmest politician America has ever seen!

[size=18pt]OBAMA 08! [/size]

Ask yourself whether you are supporting obama because he is worthy or are you doing America this much damage because you want to foster your racist belief?. I am sure that all these black peoplee supporting this man do so because of his color and that is racism yet we complain about tribalism, racist white people and the like. ask yourself that moral question and be as honest as possible.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2008
And do you really want to argue on Sarah Palin, comparing Sarah palin to Ayers? Guy what are u thinking where are u from?
Who compared Palin and Ayers? I said Ayers deputy= Obama.

Sarah Palin has been indicted on ethical grounds that an xtremely serious issue, John McCain has been indicted that he showed bad judgement, show us who has indicted Obama or else please keep quiet.
Indicted means to charge with and not GUILTY. Hello shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

[size=18pt]OBAMA 08! [/size]

You sound so sexist. Why are you so angry at women because i know that this bile you are spewing is not just about Mccain, it's because Sarah Palin will ascend that throne and have high chances of being the president in two years because of McCains age.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

Ask yourself whether you are supporting obama because he is worthy or are you doing America this much damage because you want to foster your racist belief?. I am sure that all these black peoplee supporting this man do so because of his color and that is racism yet we complain about tribalism, racist white people and the like. ask yourself that moral question and be as honest as possible.

You are the racist!

How come some one whose parents are black and white is termed black? Why not white? Answer is simple. One drop rule. Racist America cannot accept anybody as white if you have one drop of black in you.

Obama is as black as he is white! I'm supporting a biracial candidate! He's neither completely black nor completely white. But racists like you will never call him white because you have subscribed to the one drop rule.

I support Obama not because of his race but because of his intelligence. I don't agree with all his views, e.g. on health care Hillary is far better. McCain on the other hand is just a brawler, with low intelligence (bottom of his class) like Bush. We don't want people with calcified brains in the White House. We need people who are mentally agile, willing to talk to all and who still have some humility. McCain is an arrogant empty barrel who just likes pretty bimbos!
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by away4real(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2008
toshmann:

i believe both men are honorable. i believe both can do better than poor george did. but i just don't like democratic principles. period.

Toshman i totally agree with you, both men are honorable, the issue is that McCain has tried to cast doubts on Obama's patriotism and character and that is not true.

I also don't agree with every democratic ideology but i agree with more than i do with the Republican ideology. There is a lot of common ground and that is should be amplified.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

You sound so sexist. Why are you so angry at women because i know that this bile you are spewing is not just about Mccain, it's because Sarah Palin will ascend that throne and have high chances of being the president in two years because of McCains age.

Me sexist? I love women more than you! You doubt? grin

Sarah Palin has been discredited as a fraud by women like you, so fashie that side.

Sarah Palin, we all know, is standard mumu prototype. There is no better example of what our daughters should not be like that airhead who believes seeing Russia from her porch is enough foreign experience. Hissssss!
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You are the racist!

How come some one whose parents are black and white is termed black? Why not white? Answer is simple. One drop rule. Racist America cannot accept anybody as white if you have one drop of black in you.

Obama is as black as he is white! I'm supporting a biracial candidate! He's neither completely black nor completely white. But racists like you will never call him white because you have subscribed to the one drop rule.

I support Obama not because of his race but because of his intelligence. I don't agree with all his views, e.g. on health care Hillary is far better. McCain on the other hand is just a brawler, with low intelligence (bottom of his class) like Bush. We don't want people with calcified brains in the White House. We need people who are mentally agile, willing to talk to all and who still have some humility. McCain is an arrogant empty barrel who just likes pretty bimbos!

First and foremost, Obama himself calls himself black and nobody forced him to do so. He is a chameleon who turns black whenever he needs their votes and white whenever he needs their votes. What can be more dangerous than that? That was why Jessie jackson told him whom he is straight to the point.

Mccain has calcified brain? You are guilty of hate just like your mentor Obama. McCain is more qualified and has more experience than Obama and Biden together. I am still surprised that Americans are not attacking Obama for religiously spending 100% of his ad's on negative campaigns against McCain. He still could not deny that fact yesterday night. You and your allies here should not deny the fact that this Obama frenzy is race related. racism,sexism and tribalism is what is killing the world and Obama and his supporters are at the helm of it.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by away4real(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You are the racist!

You share my sentiments exactly, another 4 years of low intelligence would do no one any good. John McCain couldnt articulate his own health policy, i don't agree with every thing Obama says but i agree with a lot, i have read his books and share a lot of common goround with him.

Its time to put to test a lot of the republican lies, all Liberals support Abortion, support homosexuals and want to overtune the marriage union. Thats just shallow arguments. The issue now is that theres a democratic candidate that has funds and take on the republicans negative for negative, they are not used to it. Can u recall how Kerry was ridiculed, it hasnt worked yet on Obama.

This race is not over guys, Remember New Hampshire, theres a lot of dynamics still at play. Am positive but its not over at all.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Me sexist? I love women more than you! You doubt? grin

Sarah Palin has been discredited as a fraud by women like you, so fashie that side.

Sarah Palin, we all know, is standard mumu prototype. There is no better example of what our daughters should not be like that airhead who believes seeing Russia from her porch is enough foreign experience. Hissssss!

What will you say about your Prima Donna, Joe Biden? undecided
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by away4real(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ deep zone again i ask you to substantiate your claims, this is not a beer parlour.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2008
which claim?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

Who compared Palin and Ayers? I said Ayers deputy= Obama.

Indicted means to charge with and not GUILTY. Hello shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yeah she was only indicted and not convicted.Innocent woman
when was William Ayers indicted and convicted of terrorism again? Innocent man

see how your arguments go?
No depth whatsoever
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2008
away4real:

@ deep zone again i ask you to substantiate your claims, this is not a beer parlour.

ROFL

No she's at an Isiewu and palmy joint grin
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2008
away4real:
@ Richy our dear friend Tayo left that debate, he just couldnt continue.

Did you hear McCain on the Columbia issue, how dare he say Obama hasnt travelled down south when his running mate just got a passport last year. Did you see his reponse when Obama talked about the repression of Labour rights there.

Joh McCain is a very shallow individual, he couldnt even explain his own health care plan and education, i have heard others explain that plan better.

Tayo-D was just yarning dust on that thread. Those in the [b]R[/b]eligious [b]R[/b]ight of the [b]R[/b]epublican party (RRR) still think like the Pharisees and Sadducees who did not believe in Christ because they expected a warrior king instead of one harmless child born in a manger. That philosophy guides all their thoughts. True Christians are troubled by any action that results in the loss of life, but not the RRR, they long for wars and enjoy killing "the enemy". Forgiveness is completely alien to their world view, except when it will benefit them. All they crave for is bomb, bomb, bomb. These RRR members are responsible for America's horrible image in the rest of the civilized world.

McCain was talking about Colombia to confuse some independents that he has some foreign affairs experience. I have come across graduate students who will disarm McCain in 2 minutes on any foreign affairs issue. McCain's so-called expertise on foreign affairs is pedestrian at best.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2008
away4real:

You share my sentiments exactly, another 4 years of low intelligence would do no one any good. John McCain couldnt articulate his own health policy, i don't agree with every thing Obama says but i agree with a lot, i have read his books and share a lot of common goround with him.

Its time to put to test a lot of the republican lies, all Liberals support Abortion, support homosexuals and want to overtune the marriage union. Thats just shallow arguments. The issue now is that theres a democratic candidate that has funds and take on the republicans negative for negative, they are not used to it. Can u recall how Kerry was ridiculed, it hasnt worked yet on Obama.

This race is not over guys, Remember New Hampshire, theres a lot of dynamics still at play. Am positive but its not over at all.

You're right that it's not over. We have more work to do! Please donate at:
https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/standardmagnet?source=mainnav_bt_nsu_dg

I'm moving from Mogadishu to Chicago, once my mwan is in the White House! grin
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

[size=18pt]OBAMA 08!  [/size]

When even Fox news washed their hands off his case,that one no be suicide for am?
His own disciples on fox news and it's viewers had a margin of over 30 points in their own polls.
The guy is finished.
I saw him yesterday huffing and puffing on TV and ready to pounce like someone with adult ADHD.
No self control whatsoever.
The guy was jumping up and down like nkpuru amu grin
The only polls that had him ahead was regarding  "who was the most negative and attacker"
He was 80% Obama the kool,kalm and kollected one scored 7%
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Phemour: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2008
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

When even Fox news washed their hands off his case,that one no be suicide for am?
His own disciples on fox news and it's viewers had a margin of over 30 points in their own polls.
The guy is finished.
I saw him yesterday huffing and puffing on TV and ready to pounce like someone with adult ADHD.
No self control whatsoever.
The guy was jumping up and down like  nkpuru amu grin
The only polls that had him ahead was regarding  "who was the most negative and attacker"
He was 80% Obama the kool,kalm and kollected one scored 7%

Let us hope this trend continues.

I hope the Republican/Cheney/Bush don't fly in Osama bin Laden (from where they are "palling around" with him in some cave) to McCain's headquarters and make him surrender to McCain on live TV!
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2008
Those in the Religious Right of the Republican party (RRR) still think like the Pharisees and Sadducees who did not believe in Christ because they expected a warrior king instead of one harmless child born in a manger. That philosophy guides all their thoughts. True Christians are troubled by any action that results in the loss of life, but not the RRR, they long for wars and enjoy killing "the enemy". Forgiveness is completely alien to their world view, except when it will benefit them. All they crave for is bomb, bomb, bomb. These RRR members are responsible for America's horrible image in the rest of the civilized world.
So you are saying the [b]D[/b]emonic [b]N[/b]o-plan [b]C[/b]ongress had no hand in the war? undecided
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2008
Let us hope this trend continues.

I hope the Republican/Cheney/Bush don't fly in Osama bin Laden (from where they are "palling around" with him in some cave) to McCain's headquarters and make him surrender to McCain on live TV!

If you guys are so sure of winning, why are you getting paranoid over McCain's next move? What else are you hiding in your closet that you don't want us to discover before the election?. Your mumusious leader was so cautious yesterday night when McCain was telling him the truth about his pathetic campaign yet, Obamugu could not tell McCain any sin he has committed face to face but he'll enter his closet later and come out with outlandish negative campaigns against the Maverick. What a coward.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2008
may be he will have the opportunity to cheat on his ugly wife with Tina bitch Fey.

what is your problem? Why the sudden nastiness? Next min you'll be off on the religion forum preaching Christianity. elenu meji.

"ugly" or not, her left pinkie toe is smarter than Palin.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2008
look at Funmi calling people names.
Isn't this the same Osun" Maverick" that we can't ascertain "her" gender with any certainty grin
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

what is your problem? Why the sudden nastiness? Next min you'll be off on the religion forum preaching Christianity. elenu meji.

"ugly" or not, her left pinkie toe is smarter than Palin.

Typical of Obama followers. They use every possible thing to attack any naysayer. It's no more race,age or sexism now they are delving into religious belief . I have never seen this massive thuggery in the history of any politics in the world, Nigeria included.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by DeepZone: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

look at Funmi calling people names.
Isn't this the same Osun" Maverick" that we can't ascertain "her" gender with any certainty grin

ohh JJyou, I didn't say this from my heart but this obama gang requirements will not let me follow christ. undecided
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2008
see how your arguments go?
No depth whatsoever

Before it was kinda amusing. Now it's just plain embarrassing.

Everyone including Republican strategists praised Obama's reply in regards to abortion and even went in depth of what NEEDS to be done so such situations wont even happen in the first place. McCain was busy sneering and rolling his eyes.

I couldnt even believe he was doing that then made sarcastic remarks about when the mother is in danger. he really lost women with that kind of behavior. The dial went completely low.

The girl didnt watch the debate. she's just getting bits and pieces from websites and playing devil's advocate which is why she's spewing lies. Only time I believe Obama didnt really give an eloborate answer was in regards to Acorn. McCaibn pretty much IGNORED the comment on whether he thinks Biden is good enough

He REPEATEDLY mentioned Austim which is NOT what Sarah's child is suffering from. I dont know what happened yesterday but McCain acted like he was still suffering from PTSD

abeg make we hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid / Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference / All Africans Shoud Be Deported From The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.