Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (32403 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Am thnking of neva entering a relationshp....most ladies are fools and its so pathetic they dont tink.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Play hard 2 gt and watch me catch the next cute fish...mi o raye iranu.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by ceeceeco: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
LaurelP:

I'm guessing u like playing hard to get grin
It might actually work on some other guys, but I'm saying it doesn't work on me
I don't encourage ladies to be cheap cos I wouldn't advise my sisters to be cheap
But at d same time, u have to let ur feelings known but don't let d guy take advantage of u
Its just a matter of using ur brain

But some girls start playing hard to get even when d guy is still considering whether to make a move or not
Its d easiest way of chasing guys like me away cos I don't have d time and energy to keep pursuing a girl for dat long.
U're right bro! I ain't got much time 2 chase a girl 4 so long. That time i'll use in chasing a girl 4 a long time is wat i should use 2 make more money, cos i regard riches 2 bitches!

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by GreatPeople: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Truth be told, most cheap things ain't good and most good things ain't cheap. From time immemorial till thy kingdom come, like hunger for food and water, man's desire to marry a beautiful intelligent wife will always be. Even now, modern guy sees his wife as a won trophy (Haven chased her with other contestants for a reasonable period, won her Love, paid her bride price and married her, he shows off his beautiful wife). Bottom line: Playing hard to get reasonably long enough always pays off, especially for beautiful intelligent girls. The harder he tried before he got you, the more he'll value you.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Generalkorex(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: for me I really don't think its a bad idea on playing hard to get depending on how long u played it,, but don't give in easily and don't play hard to get too long either

but don't just jump into a guy because u love him without getting to know him first because u will end up jumping out as well, some of them pretends to be what they are not
u make sense
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Toks2008(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Don't play hard to get,play hard to forget.

Many ladies still believe that the act of hard to get is still in vogue but i am sorry to tell you this.

A man can chase after you for years not because he is so much in love with you or because he can't get several other ladies but just want to prove his ego and he can still dump you after having his way with you.

If you see a guy that you like and he woos you,rather than play hard to get,,agree to his advances or tell him you guys can be friends for now and it is how you comport yourself in that affair that counts. Even if you show interest in a guy first,that guy can still respect you so much if you present yourself in a good manner.

Be a lady that will forever leave a lasting impression on any man that ever comes your way. Stop playing hard to get but play hard to forget.

5 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
_____

6 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by pelaiye90(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
i'm quoting this
'Some girls have missed their
potential husbands in the
course of playing hard to get'.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Giannakopoulos(f): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
A lady was playing hard to get,till I got angry & decided the day I will get her,I would use & dump her so she can feel the pains,b4 I got her,she would nt only form hard,but abuse me on phone and made me feel bad,I decided to let go,but a weekend I saw her missed call,I then called her,invited her to my house,the rest is history bc I've paid her back. Please if you love sm1,don't play hard to get,b4 the person that so much loved u would hurt you.No abuses pls

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by jobsat34(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
the more hard to get you play, the harder punishment you will get when i finally get to play you.. Q.E.D

Quote me if you like..
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Waspy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
I believe in the chemistry of spontaneity and mutualism. its ideal a lady proves hard, but it shld be done in such a way that the guy knows you share a mutual feeling. I hate stereotypes angry grin Say no to #HardToGet, Say no to #Friendzoning

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by udemzyudex(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
If i try you for 3 times and u still dey form i go fashi you..

1st time u form,i give u 1week brk
2nd time u form,i give u another 1week brk
3rd time you form,unto the next one...

Don't put all ur eggs into one basket..
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
There is an erosion at the back of that land.
Largas:
she's simply bought a plot of land in a good position.

She will put it to use later.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by kaeycea(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
jobsat34: the more hard to get you play, the harder punishment you will get when i finally get to play you.. Q.E.D

Quote me if you like..
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
OP, in my own opinion, playing hard to get doesn't really work. If you like a guy, or she likes you. Why not come open and say it? Some girls lose their future husbands all because of playing hard to get. For me, if I notice a girl likes me and like her too. Why playing get to get? It really doesn't work if the guy is a nice and responsible guy.

In other words, whether playing hard or soft to get, a relationship that would not lead to marriage, would eventually not lead to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by stanisbaratheon: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
playing hard to get kills my desire to keep on.......

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Anurugwo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Women are more than men and the trend will continue to fulfill the prophesy in the holy bible.The men are suppose to be the one's "playing hard to get" these days and not the women.Period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by chuxyz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
rutibaby: Most times playing hard is necessary becos some men feel they can get any lady they want at anytime it pleases them.

But ladies let's play hard wit caution becos most time when u play hard if d guy gets u he wants 2 find out wat u were hiding. I mean d way thru ur body. The opening there. Let's be careful when playing hard.
Its risky most times.
...and when he finds out what he was dying to get is not even worth it or that you are not worth his efforts, he just kick you off. It's not always good to play hard to get. I'll say 95% of guys hate it. The joy is only there at the instance she accepted and what follows later on is you doom. And one thing i'll like you girls to know is that if you desire a decent guy, hard-to-get is never the way.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by 2scorehigh(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ït's funny. Most guys say they don't like it when babes play hard2get.

What most guys don't (or don't want to) understand is that chosing a suitable mate is not that easy for babes.

For babes, a lot of things must be considered. So while she might be playing hard2get, there's every possibility that she is googling the bobo's past, present and future to know if he's man enough.

A special appeal to guys. Please don't hasten any girl into a relationship because if you do, na you go still hear am!

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Playing hard to get doesnt go well with me. If i like u, i come to you. If u play hard for me, i will assume u dnt like me, I'll leave. I dnt love u bcoz u played hard or easy to get. Love is way above that!

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by koboko69: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: yea I do play that it depends tho if I feel something for you I will use that opportunity to observe the kind of person you are if its really gonna work the I will say yes but if I don't I will tell you from the start that I am not interested and not telling the person that I will think about it telling you that will keep ur hopes high, but if I tell you that I am not interested and u keep pestering my life u go hear wiiii

I have plans for u. U cant just look gorgeous and think i will not pick an interest. Dont click moniker.... Pic is missing. Im coming for u...plz be soft to get.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
lil wonder that balding aunt berem n that stock_fish hawker kuylie now smiles @any prick they come across on da street...

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by daryoor(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
me i like make babe play hard to get, so when i mess you up later my conscience no go haunt me cause i equalize ni na 1-1

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by daveP(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
in a situo she plays hard to get to know if he is really interested in her or not. another discrepancy of body language
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by 1miccza: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
LaurelP: Playing hard to get is one of those things dat has never worked on me and I don't think it will ever do grin
As a matter of fact, any atom of feelings I have for a lady dies d moment she starts feeling too big. I just don't think I shud work hard to get a partner who is going to benefit from me. It just doesn't make sense to me!

This is exactly what happened between I and a very beautiful lady,as soon as she started the silly games I just got fed up and moved on to the next available catch.....
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by 1miccza: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
LaurelP: Playing hard to get is one of those things dat has never worked on me and I don't think it will ever do grin
As a matter of fact, any atom of feelings I have for a lady dies d moment she starts feeling too big. I just don't think I shud work hard to get a partner who is going to benefit from me. It just doesn't make sense to me!

This is exactly what happened between I and a very beautiful lady I met recently,she gave all the signs,I moved close and we got talking but as soon as she started those silly games I forgot about her and moved on to the next available babe...
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by 1miccza: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
udemzyudex: If i try you for 3 times and u still dey form i go fashi you..

1st time u form,i give u 1week brk
2nd time u form,i give u another 1week brk
3rd time you form,unto the next one...

Don't put all ur eggs into one basket..

Bros you dey even give three attempts,you form for me,na on to the next one oo,no time to check time @ allllllll!!!!!!!!!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
When I met ma gurlfrnd....I had d intentions nd was luckie it was mutual,,she was d one dat made it hapen,,,,wats cheap?.......it wasn't much stress cos we jst xpressed ourselves......her coordination in d relationship make me neva wanna jonse,,,now dat's her pride and worth.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
koboko69:

I have plans for u. U cant just look gorgeous and think i will not pick an interest. Dont click moniker.... Pic is missing. Im coming for u...plz be soft to get.
Lol which plan?grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by cdoffx(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
personally i hate the feeling that i am forcing myself on a girl or that i am trying to make the girl love me at all cost hence i hate the playing hard to get thing. However depending on circumstances i may play along with you enduring the psychological torture you give me in the course of you playing hard to get but once you have finally given in and i see you are really into me then i give you a taste of your own bitter pill too

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by iamnaf(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
i once fell for a girl, though she played hard to get, i had my patience and finally got her, but if you ask me today, i have been reseted to profile SINGLE
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by koboko69: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: Lol which plan?grin

Wait...when i come for u. im sure u are team no PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.