Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive (2616 Views)

I Have A Confession To Make / Confussion Over A Confession / I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Andyblaze: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2014

Am a 24 years old guy.
There is this lady in my church that has been longing to see me because my pastor and parents talked to her about me but I was away on IT then. She is a single mother cos her hubby died 3yrs ago, wen I came to church she saw me took my number and we got talking. Since after the death of her hubby she has never had sex nor dated any guy since den,after one or two things she invited me to her house I went and she gave me 5k for my birthday d upper week, she invited me the
2nd tym n told me to sleep over cos she stays in
2bedroom flat wit her son.
Something happened n we had
s3x, since den I av been visitin her n I stay up to 4-5
days nd each time am goin she givs me 5k.she is 31
n am confused cos I dnt knw wia dis is leadn us cos
she doesn't want to re-marry bt am advising her to
though nt frm my mind. she loves me but i don't know how long dix wil last.
wat do I do plz

angry angry

#BITG
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2014
continue d ministry,bro....

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by durella4(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2014
As long as she continues 2 give u 5k upward don't panic just do d nidful.

But me i tayad 4 all dis ur problem almost everyday.

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by BoiledCorn: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Uncle Andyblaze tell us a story

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by eph12(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why is the advise not from your mind? You both don't want the marriage so just continue to do the needful until you get distracted by someone or something else cool
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by jideomowunmi(f): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: continue d ministry,bro....

U dis temigracie shaaaaaa.....always making me laugh wit ur response.... grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Olivia111(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why is Men's idea of social comforting sex?
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by obi4eze(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
You need deliverance!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by succyreal(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
tell her that you have Ebola virus and she will flee from you. if you don't even have it already

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Daughterzion(f): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Run fr ur life

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by vizkiz: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
andy, do you know that ebola kills faster than HIV and "e no dey show for face"grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Houseofglam7(f): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
You are forgiven, now run along.
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sorry, I didn't mean to open this thread, my finger slipped.

I'm sorry, ermm...I will just take d door.
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by musachara: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: continue d ministry,bro....

muderfucker! lwkmd. u r sure one hell of a first to comment chap.
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by goalburner(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111: Why is Men's women's idea of social comforting sex?
just dat guys are bold enough to express their sex life, buh ladies aren't.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Olivia111(f): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
goalburner:
just dat guy's are bold enough to express their sex life, buh ladies aren't.

It is extremely chauvinistic of you to state that women are cowardly
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by akatekpe(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111:

swear to sango or amadioha that u av eva asked a guy for sex
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by goalburner(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111:

*i fear grammar o*
I neva said women are cowards.
I only meant they are not bold ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by mstik(f): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
andyblaze goes to church
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Davidovinci(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Op........don't dull
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
goalburner:
*i fear grammar o*
I neva said women are cowards.
I only meant they are not bold ENOUGH

See as e dey come like two edges sword
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Emmyedes: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Guy, hell is real. Y u continue to visit her, n hv fun, remember.... Ebola.... Who knows........
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by hannesy(f): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Drink hypo
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by daryoor(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
if na babe u be i for call you aristo oloshi, come and do 4 five k.

but as u be guy . nothing do you .may ifa bless yr ministry. watin people dey pay for u dey collect more for am smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Olivia111(f): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
akatekpe: swear to sango or amadioha that u av eva asked a guy for sex
Whatever that is, I have not . I am no slut and sex isn't a priority for my physical/metaphysical existence.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Guruenny(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Cntinue d film as soon as 5k dey cme out guy fire on asap
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Andyblaze: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
BoiledCorn: Uncle Andyblaze tell us a story

Story story
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by MisterLongman(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Just like the FTC said continue the ministry......... It will soon reach the permanent site which is pregnancy
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by kachidavidben: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
How do u look at her whenever the pastor is preaching and your both eyes meets together?...... Smh!
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by sinaj(f): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:
Am a 24 years old guy.
There is this lady in my church that has been longing to see me because my pastor and parents talked to her about me but I was away on IT then. She is a single mother cos her hubby died 3yrs ago, wen I came to church she saw me took my number and we got talking. Since after the death of her hubby she has never had sex nor dated any guy since den,after one or two things she invited me to her house I went and she gave me 5k for my birthday d upper week, she invited me the
2nd tym n told me to sleep over cos she stays in
2bedroom flat wit her son.
Something happened n we had
s3x, since den I av been visitin her n I stay up to 4-5
days nd each time am goin she givs me 5k.she is 31
n am confused cos I dnt knw wia dis is leadn us cos
she doesn't want to re-marry bt am advising her to
though nt frm my mind. she loves me but i don't know how long dix wil last.
wat do I do plz

angry angry

#BITG
y i think u wil knw wat to do wen u find out d cause of her hubby's death
Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111:
Whatever that is, I have not . I am no slut and sex isn't a priority for my physical/metaphysical existence.

Oh yea yeah. "Mother Theresa" cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria / She's A Complete Cheat!!! / How Do I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.