Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland (1624 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife / I Have A Confession To Make / I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by MissYuzedo(f): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am 20 and my bf is 27.He promised me marriage
and I belivd him...I trust him as well.But he wanted to
keep our relationship secrete till he s 30.He wantd to
do so because his parents doesn't support anytin called
bf or gf..till d person s ready for marriage.He do come
to my house..he introduced me to his siblings but he
insisted dat I shudnt come to dia house dat his
parents will never understand.I went to dia house
one faithful day and his parents treated me well..but
wen I left..dey started having prob with ma
bf...telling him dat he s a disgrace for keeping a
galfrnd..Since den my bf v changed.he told me dat
we can be only frnds with ntn attached to it...dat if by
den am still single ,dat he will come for me,but I shud
4get anytin abt both of us since I insisted nd come to
dia house...dat I v caused problem between him and
his parents....Pls help me my people
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by mstik(f): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
This post reeks of Andyblaze

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
ANDYBLAZE...IS THAT YOU

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by great289(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
he is planning to marry u and still livn under d roof of his parent. . . . Funi indeed. I aint tkn dis post serious anyway.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Mrval20(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Okay then.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
andyblaze i love you....
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by ojun50(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Your topic and the supper story are they relate?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Elnino4ladies: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Smd..missyuzedo i sight u..ain't suprised....notin gud cn com out of u,Andyblaze nd spacegoat...
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by slex(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: andyblaze i love you....

[size=20pt]Haaa no be you talk say your bf just break up wit you. Sharp sharp you don dehh love somebody.

Smh for you[/size]
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
What about this story is the real you ?

Can a 20 year old female be this mischievous ?

You have done more harm than good to romance section ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by MisterLongman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
You must be andyblaze wifey...... The way you and your husband compose stories on NL, seriously you will give soyinka a run for his money
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: andyblaze i love you....

But I was not on this thread grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Emilliw3m(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Story for the gods !!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

But I was not on this thread grin grin grin
yea i know. Someone said you are missyuzedo, is it true?
Though i admire your character, i hope we could be best of friends. *winks*
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
mstik: This post reeks of Andyblaze

Why all of una dey call my name come this thread
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
slex:

[size=20pt]Haaa no be you talk say your bf just break up wit you. Sharp sharp you don dehh love somebody.

Smh for you[/size]
the love i have for andyblaze is church love. No sex, no touch, no kiss, no pressing of my breas.ts. just lovers
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: yea i know. Someone said you are missyuzedo, is it true?
Though i admire your character, i hope we could be best of friends. *winks*

Won't u be a 'liability'?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: the love i have for andyblaze is church love. No sex, no touch, no kiss, no pressing of my breas.ts. just lovers

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Won't u be a 'liability'?
forget about my name, just be man let me be your lady.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: forget about my name, just be man let me be your lady.

Real life or internet couple?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Real life or internet couple?
its up to you. You are the man, you are suppose to decide and lead me.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Miner13: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: its up to you. You are the man, you are suppose to decide and lead me.

and he will lead you to sambisa forest trust andyblaze for that

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: its up to you. You are the man, you are suppose to decide and lead me.

Real life...u cool?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Real life...u cool?
kkkk
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andy i have something important to tell u.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by MissYuzedo(f): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Xenaf: Andy i have something important to tell u.
hmmm andy come n see o
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2014
Xenaf: Andy i have something important to tell u.
hmmm are we safe? What is it xenaf?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Andyblaze, in the spirit of 2baba, I demand you to give all of them belle...
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and he will lead you to sambisa forest trust andyblaze for that

(1) (Reply)

Lettter To That Married Woman-from A Pissed Off Single Girl / Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? / My Pastor Says He Likes Me, But He Is Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.