Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years (40235 Views)

The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President / Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years [PICTURED] / Student Graduates, 13 Years After Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by obyikye(f): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=ezex]Congrats
And welcome to the world where you will pursue you political career.
Its not about the year wasted,with this some politicians are already waiting to welcome him to there abode.
And for those saying is mate have made it,just watch its just a matter of time before he surpases them[/quote
Well articulated, you wrote my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by LordMecuzy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
englishmart: Odin and his aro colleagues no go allow am graduate Na.
Being an sug president is not an easy task. You have to be karid.

Karma fears no tomorrow.
For what must be must be.

My uncle was an SUG president for over 38 years owing to cultism . He graduated the same year with my kid sister.

Lol him be Vikings?
Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
If am to put this guy in a class...with the interest of d masses he had in mind,he belongs to great mandela class of leadershp....the same spirit and what amazes me is that he never backed out inspite of all and despite all in d fight gave up.

2 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by scampy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
dedons: Only a yoruba boy can spend 13yrs in the uni. sad

Bigot

1 Like

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by Rufex07(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
sunnyshayne: Well thank God you graduated but those guys you were fighting for have since graduated, settled down in life and may be bosses in some places. You cannot catch up with your mates again cos 13years is no beans and I don't think you will get a medal for this.

Again wishing you well I if you think the struggle was worth it.

I totally disagree on your point that he cannot catch us with his mate. Are you God? Just let him get a political appointment you may be among those flocking his office for favours. The annual history of a man is crowned by an individual who climbs from obscurity to greatness. No one knows tomorrow!

11 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elantracey: 13 what shocked , such a person will leave my faculty with just certificate of attendance.
u tink u knw book...what av u done 4d masses...shut up...shut up.

1 Like

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by yinkarh187(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
234GT: Fighting for the so called masses to your own detriment makes no sense.

Those you were fighting for have graduated and a good number of then have moved into the future of their dreams.

Sorry!

Maybe the governing council of the school will name a lecture theatre after him grin
Thank u jare.. all dose pipz comentin "i feel lyk cryin","nice 1" i just dey pity dem. imagine wat he cld have done wit his life within dat 13yrs. SUG pres na family chieftaincy??

2 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by Fourwinds: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
meforyou1: Why call mandela's name. Compare awolowo with SUG. They are both bunch of unintelligent and unwise criminals
so if u hear of AFRICAs struggle for students of O A U., u will call him unintelligent and unwise criminal rite.? don't worry remember dis day. d way place somebody dat is how u will be placed.

2 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by akpanikpe(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
13 kini? The uni should av been paying you salary, cos this ain't studying no more.

2 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by eby001(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
9ja mentality is never different from that of stone age- sex,food & shelter; these will pass away like the sand of time.
my aim in life is to engrave my name in people's hearts.
saburi is doing fine more than his mate that graduated before him.he bagged his hnd after expulsion.
malcolm x(i hail)

2 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by cerzo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
congrats bros,d struggle continues...nowdays undergraduates unionism is no longer taken serious...imagine d oda day..d sug of university of nig.enugu campus ws made to sleep in d police cell for abt 4 to 5 days...d students were as dumb as..

In no distant tyme..top position awaits u..d struggles of d true activist cn never be forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by hikmojj(m): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was in OAU wen d guy rule

1 Like

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by meforyou1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Fourwinds:
so if u hear of AFRICAs struggle for students of O A U., u will call him unintelligent and unwise criminal rite.? don't worry remember dis day. d way place somebody dat is how u will be placed.
hey, ask of me in my university days.
Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by Humblebloke(m): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Its no coincidence... His name denotes patience.
Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2014
He just wasted his precious time in school , he would have graduated @ appropriate time , join federal government and initiate the change for what he considered to wrong !!

Instead , He chosed to waste his time fighting the wrong people (OAU management) in the name of unionism !

3 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Nawa o! Shey na every year saburi dey graduate after 13 yrs ni?

I read dis last year when he finished his last paper.

Shey he dey re-graduate ni or beta still change it to Saburi don collect NYSC call up letter

2 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by naijaboiy: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2014
Iamsynord: The Methuselah of O A U
.ur mates graduated in 2005 u still forming fresh for there
.Person go read medicine and still come bk read law for all d yrs he dn spend for school.maybe na one stupid course he day read self..
bro,,what you just said doesn't make sense at all!!!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by naijaboiy: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2014
Elantracey: 13 what shocked , such a person will leave my faculty with just certificate of attendance.
Naso una wicked shocked shocked
Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by sugaarbear(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2014
mmmmm....i wish him well
Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by StealthyMe(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2014
This one is strong....Mo ni eleyi gidi gaan

Buh baba try oo....Am thinking politics would be a good venture for him undecided
Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2014
dude don't worry dose who delayed u will suffer n if dem escape dem pikin n grand pikin go suffer am . .
May the Lord be with u

1 Like

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by naijaboiy: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2014
yinkarh187: Thank u jare.. all dose pipz comentin "i feel lyk cryin","nice 1" i just dey pity dem. imagine wat he cld have done wit his life within dat 13yrs. SUG pres na family chieftaincy??
Typical Nigerian mentality undecidedundecided

SIGH

2 Likes

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by Doyensky: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Saburi!

Omo no network grin
Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by ochiosa(m): 12:33am On Aug 03, 2014
The guy is a rich student has office in Lagos and he is highly connected

1 Like

Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by marcjoe(m): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Nawa oh...3yrs.....when some of him mate don dey earn big now....its a pity sha....

For ur cheap memory card for ur phone....visit here..
https://www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera/4#25092148
Re: Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years by delors(m): 1:10am On Aug 03, 2014
But this is a stale news nah...He graduated last year after 13 years and the news made fp...why is it coming up again?

Anyway,

Saburi Saburi hi hi o
Saburi Saburi hi hi o...
Of the greatest gbogbo...the otunba gbogbo SUG, oko Rogers and Faborode...ekun abija wara...small but mighty...I salute your doggedness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew / Mass Communication Degree To Be Phased Out As Professors Submit New Curricula / YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.