Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50241 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jokerman:

lolsss... I don't want to believe his physical body is dead though.... he needs to come back to deal with Aida....
His physical body is gone...just let it go, mate.
Jokerman:

Is it Fitz??
grin
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by AmandaBloom: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2017
Is jemma really dead or what?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Samiceman: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2017
AmandaBloom:
Is jemma really dead or what?
Who cares? tongue
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Jokerman:

Yes bro... and I think Aida is the woman with Fitz in that Alternate life... wat do you fink?

It's possible. I'm particularly concerned about how Simmon's story-line will b handled in the framework
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by jeffoski(m): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Can't wait for April 4. As it is now there are still some lose end to tie up which is making the show so interesting.

After defeating Adia soon and that mental man she created

The ghost rider who has gone after his brother.

The Senator's brother who I was changed again into that dark cocoon stuff again under water.

And Bobby and hunter's return (which I hope will happen soon)

AOS is dope.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
jeffoski:
Can't wait for April 4. As it is now there are still some lose end to tie up which is making the show so interesting.

The Senator's brother who I was changed again into that dark cocoon stuff again under water.

And Bobby and hunter's return (which I hope will happen soon)

AOS is dope.

Very dope.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by superfelix: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
mehn! Agents of HYDRA SHIELD returns tonight! Hail the new world order. Hail Hydra!
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Jokerman(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Aida sha...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by ITbomb(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Jokerman:
Aida sha...
That skinny android wey dey throw people upandan
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by superfelix: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
So Aida is Hydra Head.. and she got Leopord for Herself. Good
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by barackodam: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
jeffoski:

And Bobby and hunter's return
(which I hope will happen soon)

AOS is dope.

Are they really coming back? shocked
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
AoS is still as awesome as ever this season. Check out my review for the latest episode (S04E16) here https://rinzyreviews./2017/04/06/tv-recap-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-s04-e17/
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by jeffoski(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Finally got to watch the new Episode and I must confess it was really interesting and cool. So Adia have been eyeing Fizt since chai. cheesy come decide to put Jemma for grave then still her bobo. She really did Jemma bad in this new world but she better watch her back cos if Jemma catch her she go see pepper.

And ward no dey ever change. Still double crossing people. They better not tell him that dis new world is fake else he will make sure dey stay put and not leave. I worry for Daisy o without her powers in this new world she really needs to figure out a way to get them all back and now that Aunty Adia haff kuku lock them all inside I sorry for them.

By the time they wake up Adia shuld run cos if May catch her Hmmmmmmm na die she dey so.

Can't wait for the next episode but I pray they don't stay long in the fake world o so it doesn't become boring o.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by barackodam: 1:53am On Apr 09, 2017
jeffoski:
Finally got to watch the new Episode and I must confess it was really interesting and cool. So Adia have been eyeing Fizt since chai. cheesy come decide to put Jemma for grave then still her bobo. She really did Jemma bad in this new world but she better watch her back cos if Jemma catch her she go see pepper.

And ward no dey ever change. Still double crossing people. They better not tell him that dis new world is fake else he will make sure dey stay put and not leave. I worry for Daisy o without her powers in this new world she really needs to figure out a way to get them all back and now that Aunty Adia haff kuku lock them all inside I sorry for them.

By the time they wake up Adia shuld run cos if May catch her Hmmmmmmm na die she dey so.

Can't wait for the next episode but I pray they don't stay long in the fake world o so it doesn't become boring o.

They would stay long, that's a certainty
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by jeffoski(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
barackodam:

They would stay long, that's a certainty

Chai I just hope it won't be boring . Daisy without her powers is already looking boring. That her powers is really so cool.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by barackodam: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
jeffoski:

Chai I just hope it won't be boring . Daisy without her powers is already looking boring. That her powers is really so cool.

They must survive.

Guess they've brought Phil's memories back, it's just one step at a time
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Agents of sHIELD keeps getting more and more intriguing. Kindly read my review of the last episode here https://rinzyreviews./2017/04/13/the-framework-is-twisted/
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by jeffoski(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmmmm omo I sorry for Daisy o. No go no go she no hear word. Ok you got the info you wanted why not just run. I feel sorry for her sha.

If it was when she had her powers who born those men and fake May to beat her like that.

I just hope Fitz snap out off the fake dream and get his memory back before he'll do something to her that he will regret.

Can't wait for the next episode. Plzzz dey should give Daisy her powers oooooo

As for Adia she better run cos if they snap out of the dream and catch her, I too sorry for her. But I must confess she is really a good bad ass grin
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by barackodam: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okay, I just read the interview with Brett Dalton, and it's very interesting, apparently he's been wanting to come back to the show himself but doesn't know how, and he jumped at this opportunity.

He's happy he's a good guy now, (ward) grin grin grin guy, but as all interviews are, he kept being uncertain about Grant Ward
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by obonujoker(m): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Can Grant Ward ever be a good guy... grin
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by ITbomb(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2017
How can someone create a "perfect" fake world and still include "The Resistance"

If you want an example of a really perfect fake world, contact Alie and Jaha of "The 100"
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by barackodam: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2017
ITbomb:
How can someone create a "perfect" fake world and still include "The Resistance"

If you want an example of a really perfect fake world, contact Alie and Jaha of "The 100"

It has to be real in every ramifications
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by jeffoski(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
This week's episode make sense. May have finally figured out the error in the fake world. Really love the ending when she broke that crystal stuff in order for Daisy to get her powers. That scene make sense.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
jeffoski:
This week's episode make sense. May have finally figured out the error in the fake world. Really love the ending when she broke that crystal stuff in order for Daisy to get her powers. That scene make sense.
I loved it as well. This season of AoS might just be the best show to air this season.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by superfelix: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2017
AOS is Lit mehn!

Doctor Fitz d Bad guy.. why do I ave a feeling that Skye will be stuck in d cocoon.. She was even Smiling.

Great Episode

. Director Mace was a Real Patriot in d Framework. So sad he's Dead.

wow... Trip... I feel dah Guy.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by jeffoski(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Talius:

I loved it as well. This season of AoS might just be the best show to air this season.

Yes o. Their punch line is always on point. I just have a feeling some of them might prefer to stay back in the fake world.

Already Adia has that's Russian metal guy waiting for them if they eventually wake up. And that one is another bad ass, den senator's brother that's is still under water in the real world. I still wonder what he will become when he wakes. Inshort I'm so loving AOS right now
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by jeffoski(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
superfelix:
AOS is Lit mehn!

Doctor Fitz d Bad guy.. why do I ave a feeling that Skye will be stuck in d cocoon.. She was even Smiling.

Great Episode

Yea felt bad for Director Mace too. Na so d guy take comot for AOS
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
superfelix:
AOS is Lit mehn!

Great Episode

Director Mace died A Hero
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by superfelix: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
jeffoski:

Yea felt bad for Director Mace too. Na so d guy take comot for AOS
Yea..and I kinda hate him in d Real World o.

This is AOS, the dead always come Back.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by superfelix: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Keky:
Director Mace died A Hero
Yes. Only if is Real Self could know..
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by jeffoski(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
superfelix:

Yea..and I kinda hate him in d Real World o.

This is AOS, the dead always come Back.

Abi ooo dem must find way come back I won't be surprise if dey tell us that Ward will take his body now and use that one to come back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Directors Making Me Climb Through Windows – Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.