Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. (1063 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by bettydee(f): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
I wonder why most people see this as something wrong....... I have this guy,we grew up together,went to the same school but different university sha. My boo is always angry whenever he calls,chats, see us playin together but seriously I see him as a friend n we are very close,we talk about everything. Most times my parents complain that the closeness is too much. Is it cos he's a guy?
Abi cos he's a guy I should leave him?

Nlanders,wats your take? Foe me,its not a big deal!
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by naijaboiy: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is what we call "friend zoning" from birth grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by pasqal09: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ofcourse, its because he's a guy. And your boo is feeling threatened.
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chai!!!!I pity 4 tat guy ooo,He has been friendzoned 2 d core

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
naijaboiy: This is what we call "friend zoning" from birth grin grin
grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by Mintayo(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lol. If na me too,i go talk o. Guys are not always to be trusted. Btw,if na the other way round,won't a lady talk too?
But for ur Op,well yes,its very possible but one need to open tentacles!
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by iamnaf(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
no big deal, i have numerous frnds who are females
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by sexy74(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
My father in law told me that, man ad woman no dey do friend.
I think that should throw more light why.
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by Liability(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
i have so many male friends and they benefit from me.
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by ojun50(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chai dat guy Don suffer even if girls dey like the guy u go dey block ways.
Every spirit of friendzone
@Liability benefit what?
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by mstik(f): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
nothing...
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Cos being friendzoned is not an achievement
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by bosun11(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: i have so many male friends and they benefit from me.

how
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by passionate88: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Some girls ehn... So if your "boo" has a female friend that he goes partying with, calls everyday, sms, chat nd hang out together with.. Will you be "OK" with it?.
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2014

OP, learn from this Lady.. Dont just friendzone that Ur "Friend from birth." Let him benefit from You. wink
Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by dhensity: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
bettydee: I wonder why most people see this as something wrong....... I have this guy,we grew up together,went to the same school but different university sha. My boo is always angry whenever he calls,chats, see us playin together but seriously I see him as a friend n we are very close,we talk about everything. Most times my parents complain that the closeness is too much. Is it cos he's a guy?
Abi cos he's a guy I should leave him?

Nlanders,wats your take? Foe me,its not a big deal!

hey its a very big deal...!!!!if ur closeness is 'VERY' in this generation that kinda relationshipis a risk...Theres d possibility that somthin myt rise up..shikenna. talk true, u wont be happy if ur guy is so close 2 a gal like dat. at least there shud be a limit in d closeness..not everyday talking and chatting. ur parents re ryt shikenna.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. by Mintayo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
*coughs*

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Pick Up Lines / Ladies Please !!! / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being In A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.