Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date (790 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by nkanuye(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
my uncle got married to my wife's aunt. Because of her good character I asked her to introduce me to one of her sisters, she did nd after two months I married her, though not out of love but because she was humble. But ever since, it has been one little problem or the other. Pls advice.
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
I would never marry someone I haven't dated. It's thru dating that you get in-depth knowledge of your partner's character and personality.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by vizkiz: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
nkanuye: my uncle got married to my wife's aunt. Because of her good character I asked her to introduce me to one of her sisters, she did nd after two months I married her, though not out of love but because she was humble. But ever since, it has been one little problem or the other. Pls advice.

They will just come here and start telling lies up and dowN undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
..how did u guys meet?....u met den gbam u proposed to her..just like dat? just asking ni ooo
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
nkanuye: my uncle got married to my wife's aunt. Because of her good character I asked her to introduce me to one of her sisters, she did nd after two months I married her, though not out of love but because she was humble. But ever since, it has been one little problem or the other. Pls advice.

Seems your parents were on your neck for you to jump into marriage in such a manner....If you can't manage the differences between you two,take a walk

people wey date dey get wahala for marriage talkless of una wey no even know unaselves

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by nkanuye(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
vizkiz:

They will just come here and start telling lies up and dowN undecided

Do u know me before ? Y dnt u shut up if u dnt have anitin to say. Must u write ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by nkanuye(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Odilafta:

Seems your parents were on your neck for you to jump into marriage in such a manner....If you can't manage the differences between you two,take a walk

people wey date dey get wahala for marriage talkless of una wey no even know unaselves

Yeah ma parents were kind of presurring me though
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by vizkiz: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
nkanuye:

Do u know me before ? Y dnt u shut up if u dnt have anitin to say. Must u write ?

Ok dummy undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by nkanuye(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
vizkiz:

Ok dummy undecided

Buzz off

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by vizkiz: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
nkanuye:

Buzz off

Ok tracy smiley
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by daryoor(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
is it ok to go into a business partnership with a stranger?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by inositol88(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
bro no try am oh if not u don enta one chance
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
CFCfan: I would never marry someone I haven't dated. It's thru dating that you get in-depth knowledge of your partner's character and personality.

Seconded !

I no dey put hand for reference marriage.

He who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from the Lord.
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
daryoor: is it ok to go into a business partnership with a stranger?

No sir.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. / Help A Fellow Bros.. / What Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.