Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy (4504 Views)

Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims / Any Igbo Muslim In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by true2god: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
mazaje:

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://shariaunveiled.files./2013/07/behead-those-who-insult-islam-1.png[/img]
The true muslims say 'BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM'. The fake muslims will say 'Islam is a religion of PISS'.

usba, where do you stand, a true or a fake muslim?
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by usba: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lol grin true2god is acting out the effects of prolific abuse of indian hemp, grin can't help him there!! grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by true2god: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
usba: Lol grin true2god is acting out the effects of prolific abuse of indian hemp, grin can't help him there!! grin
Your fellow jihadist are yet to release the over 200 chibok girls who they captured and forcibly convert to muslims and are using most of them as sex slaves, following the example of prophet mohammed (spit be upon him).
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by TheBigUrban2: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
usba: Lol grin true2god is acting out the effects of prolific abuse of indian hemp, grin can't help him there!! grin

the world's supply of heroin comes from muslims cheesy
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by usba: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2014
grin grin

Let me explain what happened in this thread with terms you can understand,

Imagine this was a class, they just got schooled!
Imagine this is college they just got lectured!
Then Imagine this a game of volley ball they just got served
Now Imagine this is a drum set they just got beaten!
Imagine this was a doughnut they just got eaten!
Then Imagine football they just got kicked!
Imagine this was wrestling matched they just got slammed!
Imagine this was plane they just got flown
Imagine this was a car they just got driven
Then Imagine this was Bag they they just got owned

grin grin grin grin Over and out!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by TheBigUrban2: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2014
usba: grin grin

Imagine if this was a mature conversation, you just behaved like a child undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by usba: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2014
I have no chioce but to continue ignoring the intellectually challenged!

usba: grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by mazaje(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
usba:

What is this one saying? Ur point remains a uselesss speculation at best! So if a muslim is mistreated and decides to drags the govt to court so u mean to tell me the govt. Would say this is how muslims behave in their country inthe court? No wonder the west finds blacks like yourself nuseating, who want to infects the west with their dark mentality of revenging crimes that are committed thousands of miles away on innocent individuals that are not responsible in anyway for such crimes! Next time when u cannot address a topic just learn to shut up and save me the stress of teaching u commmon sense!

If this was a schoool u just got schooled!
If this is a drum u just beaten!
If this is a can u just got kicked!

Why are you just making things up?. . .Where did I say any of the above?. . .Here was my reply to you. . .

mazaje:

the point is muslims should not complain since they do not allow others to practice their own religions freely in their own lands, the west does NOT want muslims to come and infect their societies with their own poisonous way of life. . .islam is not part of the western culture and they do not need it. . .Islam is completely against what they stand for and believe in. . .

You refuse to touch the point I made, instead you quickly went of tangent raving and looking for blood to spill. . .Well done. . .Islam is against the western tradition and way of life, they westerners to not need islam because the islamic culture is completely against their own culture. . .Islam is against everything their culture stands for as such they need to seriously limit the activities of muslims. . .
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by TheBigUrban2: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
mazaje:

Why are you just making things up?. . .Where did I say any of the above?. . .Here was my reply to you. . .

You refuse to touch the point I made, instead you quickly went of tangent raving and looking for blood to spill. . .Well done. . .Islam is against the western tradition and way of life, they westerners to not need islam because the islamic culture is completely against their own culture. . .Islam is against everything their culture stands for as such they need to seriously limit the activities of muslims. . .

Usba is empty....claim victory, hit and run muslim
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by usba: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
mazaje:

do have issues you are dealing with that makes it difficult for you to reasonably read and comprehend? So you don't even know what a scenario is? I don't suffer fools gladly,

mazaje:
What is tbaba saying? . . .Why do muslims keep crying when given just a very little taste of their own medicine. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/1840690/hidden-islam-nicolo-degiorgis-charts#25256145

Someone ask this raving blood sniffing niccur why he is saying the west does not need Islam yet at the same time claiming the west is giving
Muslims a taste of their own medicine in essence copying what Muslims are doing?

This whiner for life, crying poo over the existence of God, continues to show that he became an atheist because of extreme lack of basic comprehension skills and not any objective reasoning on his path, How do i give a damn about western culture? when the simple question I asked has left you wandering like an uneducated free-loader, the point i made is, the op was never a comparison between west and Islam, it was simply about Muslims living in Italy, to which you and you illiterate hoard couldn't provide any explanation except whining about what Muslims do and how the west is copying what they do by giving them a taste of their own medicine! All mazaje has done in the thread is whine and call for jungle justice and I repeat the WEST DO NOT NEED BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF WHO WANT TO INFECT IT WITH JUNGLE JUSTICE MENTALITY AND PSEUDO INTELLIGENT GARBAGE!

I see a certain sick individual with coconut for brains expect me to give him attention, ain't got time for lazy intellectually challenged individuals!

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by mazaje(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
usba:

do have issues you are dealing with that makes it difficult for you to reasonably read and comprehend? So you don't even know what a scenario is? I don't suffer fools gladly,

Someone ask this raving blood sniffing niccur why he is saying the west does not need Islam yet at the same time claiming the west is giving
Muslims a taste of their own medicine in essence copying what Muslims are doing?

This whiner for life, crying poo over the existence of God, continues to show that he became an atheist because of extreme lack of basic comprehension skills and not any objective reasoning on his path, How do i give a damn about western culture? when the simple question I asked has left you wandering like an uneducated free-loader, the point i made is, the op was never a comparison between west and Islam, it was simply about Muslims living in Italy, to which you and you illiterate hoard couldn't provide any explanation except whining about what Muslims do and how the west is copying what they do by giving them a taste of their own medicine! All mazaje has done in the thread is whine and call for jungle justice and I repeat the WEST DO NOT NEED BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF WHO WANT TO INFECT IT WITH JUNGLE JUSTICE MENTALITY AND PSEUDO INTELLIGENT GARBAGE!

I see a certain sick individual with coconut for brains expect me to give him attention, ain't got time for lazy intellectually challenged individuals!

Usba be like. . .Amma slaughter all these infidels for allah. . . grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6HRpjxv5pao/TaysSPNw-UI/AAAAAAAAQaA/UtbyFSAWcSk/s1600/Salafi+protester+holds+a+sword+during+a+demonstration+for+extremist+Salafi+Muslims+in+the+town+of+Zarqa%252C+east+of+Amman%252C+Jordan%252C+Friday%252C+April+15%252C+2011.+The+Islamic+hard-liners.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by true2god: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2014
mazaje:

Usba be like. . .Amma slaughter all these infidels for allah. . . grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6HRpjxv5pao/TaysSPNw-UI/AAAAAAAAQaA/UtbyFSAWcSk/s1600/Salafi+protester+holds+a+sword+during+a+demonstration+for+extremist+Salafi+Muslims+in+the+town+of+Zarqa%252C+east+of+Amman%252C+Jordan%252C+Friday%252C+April+15%252C+2011.+The+Islamic+hard-liners.jpg[/img]
Thank God for internet, usba would have declared fatwa for 'insulting' mohammed (spit be upon him) and allah.
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by usba: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Mazaje posted a picture that shows hostility indicating he wants me dead, all because I schooled him repeatedly, let me explain what happened in this thread,

[size=18pt]Imagine this was a class, they just got schooled!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by TheBigUrban2: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^^
The above comment got 3 likes from fellow muslims;

11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.

==============
They support unruly behaviour but act holy outside. Lies, taquiyyah and hypocrisy
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by true2god: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
TheBigUrban2: ^^^
The above comment got 3 likes from fellow muslims;

11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.

==============
They support unruly behaviour but act holy outside. Lies, taquiyyah and hypocrisy
Yes, he got 'likes' because like minds reason together, no matter how foolish they sound.

The last time I checked, the muslims calender still reads 1435AH, meaning they have over 500yrs to start reasoning like full human.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by usba: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2014
grin grin grin grin #TeamHatetheist having run out ideas are now reading Nairaland's law for inspirations

#TeamHatetheists+1 hemp smoker having suffered a severe defeat, now have brought out their last card, BAN USBA. LOL grin grin please moderator ban me, I deserve it, it was wrong to school certain special breed of fools. In fact it was "immoral" schooling them repeatedly while they were all this while brain dead and lying down, never kick a man already on the ground by all I did was school them. I urge you please BAN me so that this people can have, even if false, a sense of victory.

But sir/ma, before you ban me you must ban the 2 faced slimy lying hypocritical kid who owns the following moniker,

there are many more out there . . .

"19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out." and in addition with violating rule numero uno 1.Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

Now the individual keeps talking of hypocrisy and taquiyyah, yet no muslim have been caught being an atheist abdulsleek or christian one for that matter, anybody can throw around words but only the wise understands.

Next time when you read Nairaland laws because I trashed you, u should at least make sure you are not violating them, that is what people with decency and principles do, but sadly you and your co-travelers, #Teamhatetheist+1hempsmoker, seems to know nothing about those two words.

Finally your allegations are at best laughable and at worst hypocritical posturing of a failure!

[size=13pt] Imagine this was basket ball, you just got DUNKED![/size]

cool

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by TheBigUrban2: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2014
^
See madness shocked
#unfollows thread
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by usba: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
^^^

TRUTH CLEARS AWAY FALSEHOOD LIKE LIGHT FADES AWAY DARKNESS grin grin grin sorry I exposed your multiple ids.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by Naijacitizen(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Interesting.

3 on 1

up USBA!

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
[size=1].
pt]. .[/size]
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by sino(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
I have once noted previously, that when there is the coming together of an atheist and a Christian, then it is actually a sign that common sense and logical reasoning have been murdered.

The approach shown by all the non-Muslims here obviously shows lack of objectivity, it seriously begs the question, are these set of people educated at all?

Here is an article written by a non-Muslim, which clearly stated the self-published monograph of a non-Muslim photographer about the plight of Muslims in Italy, it is not as if Muslims were protesting or something, but what do we get from our “esteemed intellectuals”? A multifaceted bigotry and hate towards Islam and Muslims...

Well, it does not really come as a surprise, their plight is well documented here https://www.nairaland.com/1818781/islamophobia-here-again

5 Likes

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by vedaxcool(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by GracieX3(f): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
sino:
I have once noted previously, that when there is the coming together of an atheist and a Christian, then it is actually a sign that common sense and logical reasoning have been murdered.

The approach shown by all the non-Muslims here obviously shows lack of objectivity, it seriously begs the question, are these set of people educated at all?

Here is an article written by a non-Muslim, which clearly stated the self-published monograph of a non-Muslim photographer about the plight of Muslims in Italy, it is not as if Muslims were protesting or something, but what do we get from our “esteemed intellectuals”? A multifaceted bigotry and hate towards Islam and Muslims...

Well, it does not really come as a surprise, their plight is well documented here https://www.nairaland.com/1818781/islamophobia-here-again

Rereading this old thread and I see that muslims like you enjoy living in denial.

The plight of muslims in italy is almost like a joke when you consider what muslims and non-muslims go through in other countries. That is what the atheists and the christians were trying to point out.

Atheists being treated like terrorists in Saudi
Muslims being locked up in China
etc
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by hashtagged(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
mazaje:

Imagine. . . These guys are very funny. . .

They are not funny they are just wicked people who get off from torture and death of non Muslims
Re: Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy by hashtagged(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
GracieX3:

Rereading this old thread and I see that muslims like you enjoy living in denial.

The plight of muslims in italy is almost like a joke when you consider what muslims and non-muslims go through in other countries. That is what the atheists and the christians were trying to point out.

Atheists being treated like terrorists in Saudi
Muslims being locked up in China
etc

Chinese people are not christains that's a fact. No christains country would do that.
But china treats them like that cause if you let one Muslim run free a hundred yrs later and all your people are wiped out. As we can see a good example is turkey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Good Alfa / Do Not Feel Helpless! / Islamic Terrorism Is A Global Thing(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.