Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1810136 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Peasant: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2018
: Does anyone any ISN tracking Company in Marina. And if yes I do I get there from Oshodi

ISN Tracking Company
Venue:6th floor,St Peter's Building,3 Ajele str.,off Broad str. Marina
Pls I need urgent responses biko
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Yian1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yian1:
Like they say, "Ignorance is really a disease". The way people discriminate GNLD is becoming more alarming. They shout everywhere that Network Marketing Business(N.M.B) is fake while people are really making it big in this Business. These achievers are people who failed to be discouraged and listened to the programmes of companies like GNLD, etc. They dropped their egos and pride, and saw possibility in this business. We are only hearing their success stories today. N.M.B is the best option for you to achieve your dreams, if you know, you know.

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is nothing to write home about. Gone are the days graduates were celebrated, appreciated by providing lucrative jobs with remunerations. Certificates were used as keys to secure jobs then. This happens no more in our country. I don't know why you guys don't understand that a lot of us now have the keys but the Rulers of this country have changed the padlocks. Job opportunities are not provided and the few available ones are shared among the children and relatives of the influential people of this country.

The mindsets of Nigeria are now on getting jobs, but only few of us know that You can never be successful if you work under someone. You can never be rich and wealthy like your boss. I'm sure you haven't read the book(Ten Commandments of Aliko Dangote) by the African richest Aliko Dangote, where he said you can never be satisfied in as much as you are working under someone, you can never be paid your worth. Try and get the book. I hope you know that before you can be earning #100,000 as salary, you must be able to bring in revenue of about #1 million to the company. That's why all bosses follow this rule that every employees know not : " Pay each worker 10% of his productivity every month". So, imagine that we are 5 employees earning #100,000 in a company. As we are getting our salaries, our boss is getting #900,000 from each one of us and that's a whopping #4.5million every month! You should try and have a rethink!

It was in the olden days that slaves were recognized with chains in their hands and legs. Nowadays, people are enslaved with S.A.L.A.R.Y. It is the acronym for "Something Always Low and Ridicules You". Salary binds an employee to the extent that he/she would not have his/her freedom, time and choice, and would always think he is okay with his/her salary.

Freedom is the greatest possession of man. Network Marketing Business is the only one that can give you this, believe it or not. You can do it anytime you like. It is a business that can make you be your own Boss. This is a way created by God through which your prayers will be answered, to take you away from abject poverty, and be celebrated like many others. You enjoy lifestyle and freedom in this business. Instead of collecting salary that is always fixed every month irrespective of the rise in the price of things in markets every day, You earn income in Networking Marketing Business and this is never fixed and it is even residual income in the sense that you earn even when you don't work, believe it or not. You earn residual income from people you refer into the business. A Great man said, "I would rather earn 1% of each person's effort than earning 100% of my effort." Because his strength now will surely fail him later in life.

Finally, my advice goes to those who are looking for something to do, who have the strong determination to succeed in life. who want to stop depending on their parents. Never listen to people who tarnish the image of Network Marketing. They are not the ones to dictate how you live your lives. Because they've done it before, but it didn't work for them, doesn't mean it won't work for you too. Those people left because they thought it's a Get-rich-quick business and they could not persevere. Network marketing doesn't work that way, you work for your success in this business. You are always the architect of your future!

Moreover, any business/opportunity that is always rewarding at the beginning, does not have a happy ending. This Network business is really working for a lot of people and they are praising God everyday for exposing them to this Rare Gem, I swear to God who created me! A lot of nigerians are earning hundreds of thousands, millions in this business every month but if you listen to what people on this thread are saying, you will always have a doubt about it.

Try and read the following Books: "The business of the 21st Century" by Robert T. Kiyosaki(The Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad), "Dream Achievers" by Anthony and Erik Masi", "A place called Tomorrow" by Habu Dawaki, "It's Time For Network Marketing" by Robert G. Allen, John Milton Fogg, Robert kiyosaki. You can buy them or download as Pdf online to show you that if that if you are not already in Network Marketing Business, You are missing out Big time!

NB: For people who are ready to join the Success Train, don't just partner with any Network Marketing Company you see. Be careful because it's very dangerous. You look for the already established one, for the credibility of the company.

If you decide to stop looking for job that can never pay your worth and if you are interested in partnering with the company I'm with, contact me on WhatsApp or call this number: 08164269252.

But remember this, plus you, minus you, I'm Unstoppable! Network Marketing Business, my life! I quit, I die! Thank you.

I'm explaining everything about it to people by 9pm tonight on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252

if you are interested, message me
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mthyy: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please any info about DataMaxFiles?

You are hereby invited to come to our office on Monday, 30th of July 2018. Please come with your CV, two passports, valid means of ID Birth certificate, SSCE Result, OND/HND Certificate.

Venue : 2C Gbagada Expressway Anthony Oke Bus Stop By Beko Ransome Kuti Park, Lagos. Kindly confirm your attendance.

DataMaxFiles
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mthyy: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please is this legit?

Dear Applicant,
Sequel to the receipt of your Resume, the Human Resources team of DPPR request your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

Schedule
Date: Monday, 30th July 2018
Time : 9:00am prompt.

Office Address :
2 Akin Osiyemi str, opp sterling bank b/stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
REQUIREMENTS:
-Hard copy / printout of this email notification.
-Hard Copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae
-Two(2) Passport photographs

Visit home.dpprng.com for more details
Regards
DPPR HR Team
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Help4rmme2u(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Can this be a fake invite too?

Dear applicant,
You have been invited to an oral interview as a Enterprenual Development Officer at one of the selected centers in Lagos on 10th July 2018.
Venue: last floor university press building, Fumec bus stop ikeja Lagos.
Time: 10 am prompt.
kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation as you will no be allowed in without it.
thanks
Recruitment Team
STANDARDBASE CONSULT.

Note: You will meet the deputy managing Director/ Head of Human Resource of our client( ignite initiatives. website www.igniteinitiatives.org) after the oral interview for proper on-boarding process.

DIRECTION:
If you are coming from ikeja enter Keke going to ogba through adeniyi Jones ,tell driver you are dropping at university press building.

If you are coming from agege take Keke going to first gate, stop at Fumec bus stop then ask for university press building
I got this invite too, how real is it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kayzay4all: 5:32am On Jul 29, 2018
Help4rmme2u:

I got this invite too, how real is it?
i got similar message to this but the company name is ignitly interactive, since you received yours before mine, i want to ask if u went and how was it? legit or scam. i have 98% doubt in my mind about it. the address is same and every other thing just the name is different
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Help4rmme2u(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2018
kayzay4all:

i got similar message to this but the company name is ignitly interactive, since you received yours before mine, i want to ask if u went and how was it? legit or scam. i have 98% doubt in my mind about it. the address is same and every other thing just the name is different
Haven't gone interview is on 31st July
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by EngrAwo2009(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pls house,is this legit? DEAR AWOYELE,

You are invited to partake in an interview session.

HILLS CONSULT, is an outsourcing firm that handles human resource functions for Various organizations nationwide. As part of the selection process, you have been scheduled for an oral interview session as follows:

Date: Monday, 30th July, 2018.
Time: 9:30am
Address: 5, Resource press building, beside soulmate industry adjacent to sanusi bus-stop, off adeniyi jones avenue, ogba, Lagos.

Come along with a printed copy of your CV

To a successful job interview you must be at your best Attitude, Tolerance and Patience.

Best Regards;
RICHARD DAVIS.
ADMINISTRATIVE UNIT,
HILLSCONSULT
For inquiries:
Tel: +234 (0) 909-220-2771
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mthyy: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
And that should sound warning to you. How can different company bear the same address?

To me its purely scam and i wouldn't honor such!

This is subject to other confirmation and your own view.

Thank you

kayzay4all.:

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by villageboy24(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Please does this look legit? And is the location popular? Thanks. It's an interview invitation from Eclat support systems
Hi,

Congratulations!

You have been selected for the next recruitment phase for Eclat Management Associate Program. Kindly avail yourself for an interview on Tuesday 31st July, 2018 at 09.00am Nigerian time.

Venue: No 8 Sabiu Ajose Street, Off Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos. Or you can come in through Adeniran Ogunsanya, off Modupe Johnson Street by Skye Bank.

Come prepared to take a project-based test, make a presentation, have a chat and discuss in fine detail your skills, competencies and experience within and outside the workplace.

Kindly confirm receipt of this email and your attendance for the interview before close of business on Monday (30/07/2018).

Ask to see Gbenga Johnson when you arrive.

Thanks and see you Tuesday.

Sincerely,

HR Team

--
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by asscb(f): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is the message I got just now as regards an interview but I Jst want to confirm how true it is?

""Success to Your Application,You are Invited for an Interview at BG-LEAD CONCEPT on TUE 31/7/18 by 9am at Boat House,21 Ogunnusi road AVIS Bustop,Ogba Ikeja.JOY""
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by easyfem(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
please can diz be fake

RiseUp.college

Good day,

You are cordially invited for a written test at RiseUp College as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 1st August, 2018
Time: 11:00 am
Venue: 5, Oriade Close, Water Bus Stop Ipaja Lagos
Direction: From Iyana-Ipaja, take keke napep to gate along Ipaja road,
stop at water bus stop. Walk down the road by the filling station and turn
to the 4th turning by your right, then locate the above address.

Come along with writing material, copy of your CV and a passport photograph

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this invitation by reply

Best regards.

Oluwatosin Akintan
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yomojesu: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pls is this a scam interview or who else got this? Interview for post of a ............ For EFB INDUSTRIES LTD on Saturday 4th August at 9, Ojike crescent, Ohafia, Abia State. I need your help to be sure before I embark on this long distance travel.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Femiblacky(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Autobiographies,Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Yian1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yian1:
Like they say, "Ignorance is really a disease". The way people discriminate GNLD is becoming more alarming. They shout everywhere that Network Marketing Business(N.M.B) is fake while people are really making it big in this Business. These achievers are people who failed to be discouraged and listened to the programmes of companies like GNLD, etc. They dropped their egos and pride, and saw possibility in this business. We are only hearing their success stories today. N.M.B is the best option for you to achieve your dreams, if you know, you know.

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is nothing to write home about. Gone are the days graduates were celebrated, appreciated by providing lucrative jobs with remunerations. Certificates were used as keys to secure jobs then. This happens no more in our country. I don't know why you guys don't understand that a lot of us now have the keys but the Rulers of this country have changed the padlocks. Job opportunities are not provided and the few available ones are shared among the children and relatives of the influential people of this country.

The mindsets of Nigeria are now on getting jobs, but only few of us know that You can never be successful if you work under someone. You can never be rich and wealthy like your boss. I'm sure you haven't read the book(Ten Commandments of Aliko Dangote) by the African richest Aliko Dangote, where he said you can never be satisfied in as much as you are working under someone, you can never be paid your worth. Try and get the book. I hope you know that before you can be earning #100,000 as salary, you must be able to bring in revenue of about #1 million to the company. That's why all bosses follow this rule that every employees know not : " Pay each worker 10% of his productivity every month". So, imagine that we are 5 employees earning #100,000 in a company. As we are getting our salaries, our boss is getting #900,000 from each one of us and that's a whopping #4.5million every month! You should try and have a rethink!

It was in the olden days that slaves were recognized with chains in their hands and legs. Nowadays, people are enslaved with S.A.L.A.R.Y. It is the acronym for "Something Always Low and Ridicules You". Salary binds an employee to the extent that he/she would not have his/her freedom, time and choice, and would always think he is okay with his/her salary.

Freedom is the greatest possession of man. Network Marketing Business is the only one that can give you this, believe it or not. You can do it anytime you like. It is a business that can make you be your own Boss. This is a way created by God through which your prayers will be answered, to take you away from abject poverty, and be celebrated like many others. You enjoy lifestyle and freedom in this business. Instead of collecting salary that is always fixed every month irrespective of the rise in the price of things in markets every day, You earn income in Networking Marketing Business and this is never fixed and it is even residual income in the sense that you earn even when you don't work, believe it or not. You earn residual income from people you refer into the business. A Great man said, "I would rather earn 1% of each person's effort than earning 100% of my effort." Because his strength now will surely fail him later in life.

Finally, my advice goes to those who are looking for something to do, who have the strong determination to succeed in life. who want to stop depending on their parents. Never listen to people who tarnish the image of Network Marketing. They are not the ones to dictate how you live your lives. Because they've done it before, but it didn't work for them, doesn't mean it won't work for you too. Those people left because they thought it's a Get-rich-quick business and they could not persevere. Network marketing doesn't work that way, you work for your success in this business. You are always the architect of your future!

Moreover, any business/opportunity that is always rewarding at the beginning, does not have a happy ending. This Network business is really working for a lot of people and they are praising God everyday for exposing them to this Rare Gem, I swear to God who created me! A lot of nigerians are earning hundreds of thousands, millions in this business every month but if you listen to what people on this thread are saying, you will always have a doubt about it.

Try and read the following Books: "The business of the 21st Century" by Robert T. Kiyosaki(The Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad), "Dream Achievers" by Anthony and Erik Masi", "A place called Tomorrow" by Habu Dawaki, "It's Time For Network Marketing" by Robert G. Allen, John Milton Fogg, Robert kiyosaki. You can buy them or download as Pdf online to show you that if that if you are not already in Network Marketing Business, You are missing out Big time!

NB: For people who are ready to join the Success Train, don't just partner with any Network Marketing Company you see. Be careful because it's very dangerous. You look for the already established one, for the credibility of the company.

If you decide to stop looking for job that can never pay your worth and if you are interested in partnering with the company I'm with, contact me on WhatsApp or call this number: 08164269252.

But remember this, plus you, minus you, I'm Unstoppable! Network Marketing Business, my life! I quit, I die! Thank you.

There is no better option. Don't work from your cradle to your graves. You decide who you want to become.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sammie03: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Not a scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sammie03: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
yomojesu:
Pls is this a scam interview or who else got this? Interview for post of a ............ For EFB INDUSTRIES LTD on Saturday 4th August at 9, Ojike crescent, Ohafia, Abia State. I need your help to be sure before I embark on this long distance travel.
.......not a scam..I was invited too..what position did you apply for and ur location?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Divinefavour1: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2018
House please how may I get to NIIT Ikeja Center (112 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Allen ) from Bariga market?. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ALARAPE22(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2018
Please house, I got this on my email. How true is it...

Dear LASISI ALARAPE IBRAHIM, 

This is to notify you that your application has been Successfully Completed and Submitted by the NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION  with Registration no**421004356118GL.

Proceed to obtain your Applicant ID for the interview.
Thank You.

Call :-
Adewunmi Olufemi.
For assistance/enquiries.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yomojesu: 2:22am On Aug 02, 2018
sammie03:
.......not a scam..I was invited too..what position did you apply for and ur location?

Engineer and You? what do you know about the company?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tallest01(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Following your application for the position of an Administrative support to the CEO at Famacare Limited, you are invited to an interview:

Date: Friday 3rd August, 2018

Time: 4:00 pm

Venue: No 114, Norman Williams Street, off Keffi Road, Falomo, Ikoyi Lagos.

pls house..any info if the company is real..and how to get to the address?...couldnt get much on them on the internet

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Full details on Npower stipend and Salary Structure for each Programme. Simply read full details>>https://www.onlineformportal.com/www-npvn-npower-gov-ng-pay-npower-salary-structure-and-online-payslip/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by samboy150: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
A Team committed to raising Nation of Successful Entrepreneurs.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Workarena: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Job Title: Movie Location Scout
Job Type: Temporary/Contract/Part-time

Requirement and Qualification

Finding ideal locations for a film shoot
Previous experience as a location scout.
Have plenty of initiative
Be able to visualise and find potential locations
Have excellent organisational skills
Have good negotiating skills
Have an understanding of location fees
Be able to work within budgets

Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs with subject MOVIE LOCATION SCOUT to recruitment@workarenang.com or call 09062458255.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by simplex247: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
ARCWORLD Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is an indigenous upstream oil and gas Service Company focused and specialised in providing services such as engineering designs, project management, civil construction and maintenance work, manpower, materials procurement works and offsite/workshop fabrication. We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.

Job title: Business Development Officer
Salary Range: 25,000 – 30,000 per month

Successful candidate will be placed on a 3 months’ probation. After probation your salary could be increased to between 35,000 – 40,000 depending on input and performance. Training and development opportunities and performance related incentives will be available as part of the role.

Job Responsibilities

• Initiate development/marketing strategies
• Maintain a good data base for all clients
• Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
• Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and
up-coming project
• Highly organised, ability to multiple task, prioritize and work under pressure
• Ability to influence and persuade people.
• Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (P0)
• Take initiatives and work independently/within a team when required.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
• Identify, develop and negotiate new opportunities and partnerships.
• Maintain a detailed understanding of client needs and identify trends and opportunities, in order to develop plans that grow the scope and quality of our partnerships

Required Skills & Qualifications

• B.Sc./HND in Business Administration, Marketing and Economics.
• Fresh Graduate (presentable and confident)
• Demonstrate ability to build and maintain strong relationships and negotiation skill
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage stress and meet critical deadlines.
• Demonstrate ability to take initiative.
• To work to a clear mandate and work-plan and to maintain a highly organized work environment.
• Demonstrate ability to respond to unexpected and challenging circumstances.
• Good mathematical and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Looking for new clients opportunities
• The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
• Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
• MUST be honest and trustworthy.
• Attention to details
• The ability to analyze and research information

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter stating why they are suitable for the job. The subject of the email should be the position applied for. All applications should be sent on or before two weeks from the date of publication to hr@arcworldoilandgas.com or kingsleyogine@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Stephen4christ: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Based on ur application tru a recruiting firm, u have been shortlisted 4 an interview on Sat. 4/8/18 by 8am @ No. 45(White house)opp. Charvet construction

Please who has an idea where this place is in Ibadan? Or could this be a scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by loveintokyo: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Thanks for the update!

I am making my cool cash with 40% ROI for 5days. I.e I collect 40% of my investment every 5days till the end of my investment period. Capital could be withdrawn at the end of the investment term. There are several investment packages to choose from ranging from 2months to 1 year. To participate chat me on 08169896988. You can also be making at least 3k even without investment. See you at the top!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Find out all the details about NPOWER STATE REPS and how to nominate/apply for a state rep for your State and LGA.
Please note that the N-power reps nominees are expected to be beneficiaries of the Npower programme>>>https://www.onlineformportal.com/how-to-nominate-an-npower-rep-for-state/

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.