Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806844 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by teepha: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
debosalau:

Did you go? How true is it?
I got an invite last week I didn't go because I couldn't get concrete info about them. I just received another invite now again
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onyii255(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please anybody heard of these people??

Dear Candidate,

Greetings!

This mail is with reference to your proposed candidature received earlier, in order to arrange a face-to-face interview with you based on your prospective potentials with DEW PLATFORM PLUS RESOURCES.

SCHEDULED DATE:
Friday, 17th August, 2018

TIME: 9.00am

OFFICE ADDRESS: Ground Floor, No. 2 Akin Osiyemi Street, opposite Sterling Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.

REQUIREMENTS;
-Hard copy/Print-out of this Email Notification.
-Hard copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae.
-Two (2) White-background Passport Photographs.

OPTIONAL
-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport.

DIRECTION:
FROM OJUELEGBA/OSHODI, LAGOS TAKE A COMMERCIAL BUS TO ALLEN/ALAUSA/SHOPRITE, ALIGHT AT ALLEN AVENUE, STERLING BANK BUS-STOP.

WE look forward to meeting you.

You can visit our website given below for further details. If there is any query, please feel free to write us.

HR/VI

http://home.dpprng.com/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by leye81: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good evening everyone, i observe that people are saying 18B, Bayo Ajayi Street, Agidingbi, Ikeja is a scam for job recruitment especially for BG lead. What happened is that the above address is a hall that people can rent or make use of, so BG lead is just using on the halls in that address. They didn't have office in that building, they only make use of there facility which include use of Hall. There other companies too that make use of the hall.
Please take note, in case you have interview invitation from any other company with that address, just check and be sure it not a scam.

I am the hall manager.

Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MzDarocha(f): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
debosalau:

What's your experience with. Did you attend as well?

I didn't go o, I googled online and I didn't see anything good, I followed my inner voice to conclude it might be scam.

I can't waste my precious transport fare from Badagry.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MzDarocha(f): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
leye81:
Good evening everyone, i observe that people are saying 18B, Bayo Ajayi Street, Agidingbi, Ikeja is a scam for job recruitment especially for BG lead. What happened is that the above address is a hall that people can rent or make use of, so BG lead is just using on the halls in that address. They didn't have office in that building, they only make use of there facility which include use of Hall. There other companies too that make use of the hall.
Please take note, in case you have interview invitation from any other company with that address, just check and be sure it not a scam.

I am the hall manager.

Thanks

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by teepha: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
leye81:

I am the hall manager.

Thanks
If the supposed BG lead is not a scam then why don't they have any concrete info on google

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2018
I got this message this morning and I don't know if it's legit, I can't even remember when I apply, please help me confirm if it's legit...

U're invitd 4 Screening on NEXT ECONOMY PROGRAM JOB SKILLS TRAINING @ SOS CV Nig on Fri17th Aug @ 10am @ 29B Haile Selassie str. off Jomo kenyatta (Enter d str bw FCMB & 1st Bank) along ECOWAS Rd in Asokoro, turn left @ d end of d str-D BUILDING IS WHITE & BLUE. Bring 2 copies of CV, Result & NYSC cert.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Have you heard about the new Federal government load called TRADERMONI? Are you qualified to access the loan? Do you know anyone who falls into the category of eligible persons? Find out all you need to know about #tradermoni viz-a-viz: tradermoni recruitment website and application, how much tradermoni is paying etc:

Visit: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/tradermoni-application-portal-login-to-website/

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Banjo24: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Based on a referral,you are invited for a CHAT with PGM Nig on Fri 17/8/18 @11,Adebowale str,behind Chard Pharmacy,Mende rd,Maryland bustp by 9am.

House, please Is this real or scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onyii255(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nairalanders pls help me oo... I just received this... Has anybody heard of them or gone for an assessment there??

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your recent online job application to our advertised vacancy,
The selection committee has carefully identified you for this great opportunity, please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

Opportunities: Customer Service Executive and Outsourcing Personnel

With HEIGHT CONCEPT INTERNATIONAL
First floor, Left Wing - No 11, ADEOLA ADEOYE STREET, OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
On 17 AUGUST BY 9:00AM.

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask the security for the center.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1 hour tentatively and will take the form of;
A written aptitude test for about 10 minutes or less,
One on one interview with the HR for about 5 minutes or less,
Then the job duty and specification for about 15 minutes or less,
The selection process with the Hr Head for about 28minutes or less,
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 8 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and the sms you will receive from JOB BRIEF

We look forward to meeting you.
Regards
IRENE IROH
HEIGHT CONCEPT INTERNATIONAL
01-432-4482
www.heightconceptintl.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
onyii255:
Nairalanders pls help me oo... I just received this... Has anybody heard of them or gone for an assessment there??

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your recent online job application to our advertised vacancy,
The selection committee has carefully identified you for this great opportunity, please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

Opportunities: Customer Service Executive and Outsourcing Personnel

With HEIGHT CONCEPT INTERNATIONAL
First floor, Left Wing - No 11, ADEOLA ADEOYE STREET, OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
On 17 AUGUST BY 9:00AM.

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask the security for the center.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1 hour tentatively and will take the form of;
A written aptitude test for about 10 minutes or less,
One on one interview with the HR for about 5 minutes or less,
Then the job duty and specification for about 15 minutes or less,
The selection process with the Hr Head for about 28minutes or less,
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 8 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and the sms you will receive from JOB BRIEF

We look forward to meeting you.
Regards
IRENE IROH
HEIGHT CONCEPT INTERNATIONAL
01-432-4482
www.heightconceptintl.com

looks legit did u apply for the job?
find out on google about them too
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
does anyone have idea about ARKBRIDGE PROPERTIES LIMITED got an interview with them on tuesday at Ajah.

thanks guys
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jasonex4(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Got this mail for an interview... I want to know if they are genuine... Thanks...

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by highalliance: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ifedinho08(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
KayceeChiks:
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! Based on your application, you have been shortlisted
for an oral interview with our human resources team on Friday 10th
of August 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5 Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba
Lagos.

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and ensure to come early as lateness will not be welcome.

Regards Mr. Marvel

Contact Us @ +2348163241327

Please guys how real is this?

is this real? pls help out!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by temitee4luv: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please is this invite legit?

Dear applicant,

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for a written test and interview in our Business consulting Firm as a Executive Assistant !!!
Successful candidates are always better prepared than unsuccessful ones.

To aid entry into the test venue, please printout this mail. Your specific entry details are as below:-

Test time:- 10.00am.
Date:- Tuesday, 21st August, 2018.
Venue:- End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bustop, Ikeja.

Please ensure the following :
1. Updated CV
2. A passport photograph
3. A print-out of your mail invite

Please note that venue would be opened to you 20 minutes before exam time, and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the test time.

For more info visit www.ignyteinitiatives.co m.ng

Regards
HR Realmind concept.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tessiezmall: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Please i have an interview with wapic insurance as a financial sales advisor on monday. Pls if you have any information about this company or the position let me know if the work is on target and salary. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by myjobmagofficia: 3:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Here is another article that can help you identify job scamshttps://www.myjobmag.com/blog/451/21-ways-to-avoid-scam-jobs-and-interviews
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lizzy4ku: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
pls
how genuine is this job interview from inter arc consultant benin city
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaGrinz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Holborn Educational Services - Nigeria
hello nairalanders.pls Do anyone Know
about this organisation http://
www.holborneduserve.org/ ,they recentlyconcluded a scholarhship program to different schools in Canada depending on your profession ,all expense paid trip so I heard and their last advert was publicize on the newspaper.Please I need someone to enlighten me if you do have an awareness about this organisation..if they are legit or not?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by giztzone(m): 3:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Hello,
Please note that at the time of this update these jobs are valid we recommend you apply immediately to avoid applying when the application window is closed.
We also recommend you SHARE with friends and PLEASE DO WELL TO LIKE THIS PAGE.
Don't forget to use the links below to view the application button.

1. UAC Pre-NYSC Internship Scheme 2018 - UAC of Nigeria PLC

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/uac-pre-nysc-internship-scheme-2018-at-uac-nigeria-plc/

2. Reddington Hospital recruitment at Laboratory Scientists

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/reddington-hospital-recruitment-at-laboratory-scientists/

3. MTN Nigeria Recruiting for Manager, CVM Commercial — Value Proposition

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/mtn-nigeria-jobs-manager-cvm-commercial-value-proposition/

4. Electrician Engineer at Marriott International, Inc

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/electrician-engineer-at-marriott-international-inc/

5. Coffey Recruiting for Security Manager

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/coffey-jobs-recruiting-for-security-manager/

6. Kantar Millward Brown recruiting for Research Manager: Quantitative Research

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/kantar-millward-brown-recruiting-for-research-manager-quantitative-research/

7. Plan International Recruiting for SHOW M & E Coordinator

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/plan-international-recruiting-for-show-m-e-coordinator/

8. Golden Sugar Internship Program (GSIP)

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/golden-sugar-internship-program-gsip/

9. Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Global Challenge 2018

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/reckitt-benckiser-rb-global-challenge-2018/

10. Tamrose Ventures Limited - Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/tamrose-ventures-limited-graduate-trainee-programme-2018-2019/

11. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation recruiting for Advocacy Officer Den Haag

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/kncv-tuberculosis-foundation-recruiting-for-advocacy-officer-den-haag/

The application is free..
Good luck!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tfranc: 3:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Please did anyone write the VFD assessment test last week and has been invited for the second stage which is the group assessment?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by techie(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2018
kinggenesis:

No tangible information about them online. Please who knows about this firm?

NMR is a reputable company.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 0079jaBond(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
leye81:

I am the hall manager.

Thanks

So sir, are you saying Build Lead Consult Nigeria is legit? Because I received a text from them today to have an assessment with their executives at this same venue tomorrow.

If anyone has any thing to say about them, kindly tell me. Thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Newman3: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2018
temitee4luv:
Please is this invite legit?

Dear applicant,

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for a written test and interview in our Business consulting Firm as a Executive Assistant !!!
Successful candidates are always better prepared than unsuccessful ones.

To aid entry into the test venue, please printout this mail. Your specific entry details are as below:-

Test time:- 10.00am.
Date:- Tuesday, 21st August, 2018.
Venue:- End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bustop, Ikeja.

Please ensure the following :
1. Updated CV
2. A passport photograph
3. A print-out of your mail invite

Please note that venue would be opened to you 20 minutes before exam time, and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the test time.

For more info visit www.ignyteinitiatives.co m.ng

Regards
HR Realmind concept.

Check out this thread: Re: Grand Lead Heritage. It is scam. They have being using different company names and trying to do the same to the address. The give away is their address. Don't waste your time except you've decided to join GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by poh10(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
KayceeChiks:
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! Based on your application, you have been shortlisted
for an oral interview with our human resources team on Friday 10th
of August 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5 Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba
Lagos.

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and ensure to come early as lateness will not be welcome.

Regards Mr. Marvel

Contact Us @ +2348163241327

Please guys how real is this?
I also got the same invitation, but mine own date is tomorrow.
can anyone please help confirm this address
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Olukokosir(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Eeskiss sirs and MAs... I saw dz in my gmail acct.. Is it legit?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jemedo: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please Read Carefully.

Facebook Research Program - Make $500+/Month

REGISTRATION FEE = TOTALLY FREE!

How it works

You can not join the program unless you're invited. You are only required to install the FB research app on your phone and leave it there.

Meanwhile, for as long as the app remains on your phone, FaceBook will pay you $10/month.

That's not the real deal.

If you're able to invite even as low as 5 people within the last 30 days of joining, you're entitled to get $100. This equals $110/month (N39,600). That's for bringing in 5 people. To maximize your earning, do I even need to tell you to bring in more people?

Ofcos not.. You should know. The more people , right?

So, let's go straight in.

PRIVATE CHAT ME NOW on whatsapp IF YOU'RE INTERESTED
DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY
NB THIS IS LEGIT
YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walesho(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2018
jemedo:
Please Read Carefully.

Facebook Research Program - Make $500+/Month

REGISTRATION FEE = TOTALLY FREE!

How it works

You can not join the program unless you're invited. You are only required to install the FB research app on your phone and leave it there.

Meanwhile, for as long as the app remains on your phone, FaceBook will pay you $10/month.

That's not the real deal.

If you're able to invite even as low as 5 people within the last 30 days of joining, you're entitled to get $100. This equals $110/month (N39,600). That's for bringing in 5 people. To maximize your earning, do I even need to tell you to bring in more people?

Ofcos not.. You should know. The more people , right?

So, let's go straight in.

PRIVATE CHAT ME NOW on whatsapp IF YOU'RE INTERESTED
DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY
NB THIS IS LEGIT
YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF

send it to my email shojonwo@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2018
bablola:

Pls, I was short-listed for an interview with AIICO insurance Plc, how is the company like, is it on salary or purely commission-based job...?

Hi. Good morning. I just sent you a PM. Please, reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.