Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1808278 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olusola4hope(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for the position of an "HSE OFFICER", you have been invited for an oral interview section with the human resource unit at one of our selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Thursday, September 27th,2018.

Time: 9:45am

Address: 5 Jonax Building Before Oando Filling Station Acme Junction Opposite SBN At The End Of Adeniyi Jones Ogba, Lagos

please,is this a genuine interview or scam. pls reply ASAP
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Weareone202: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2018
I just received a message from someone who said he’s Globacom HR inviting me for Aptitute test on Friday at jkk House, 299 ikorodu road, adjacent Anthony bus stop illupeju. Pls I want to know if any of us got the message too.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Arrowgents: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2018
I also got the mail for the HSE officer interview on thursday i even called the no to confirm but she is not picking wanna be sure its a legit job.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by igweakombi: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by galax1: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
In response to your application, you are hereby invited for an interview for our client as scheduled below:

Date: Wednesday, 3rd October, 2018

Venue: Global Kreatives Konsult Ltd.
Omisore Royal Plaza (Ground Floor),
84 Yaya Abatan Street,
opposite former MTN Office
Ogba, Lagos.

Time: 11.30am prompt
real or fake

Please bring along a copy of your CV, a recent passport photograph and copies of your credentials.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Daspecialone: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Address: 5 Jonax Building Before Oando Filling Station Acme Junction Opposite SBN At The End Of Adeniyi Jones Ogba, Lagos

Got an invitation to come tomorrow, has anyone been there ? Are they genuine?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ebonytoyeen: 1:25am On Sep 27, 2018
please ,don't if it's real,I got a message from Nerdex concept international for an interview,their addy is at Toyin street,before unity bus stop,Ikeja.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walesho(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Got this mail, how real?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Vivian96(f): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
You are invited for an interview in H. Tad asset mgt Ltd 45/47 new ipaja road iyana ipaja behind ikotu BRT stand iyana ipaja on Tuesday 2/10/18 10am

Pls is this genuine...help a sister biko
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adaomaoluchi(f): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please, nobody should go for any Realmind Concept Interview. They collected phones, money and even beat up some people that went for the interview.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walesho(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
adaomaoluchi:
Please, nobody should go for any Realmind Concept Interview. They collected phones, money and even beat up some people that went for the interview.

What?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE VACANCIES.
Three vacancies are open for employment of suitable candidates in the Nigerian Stock Exchange. he Nigerian Stock Exchange recently released an announcement to signal the opening of the 2018/2019 Recruitment opportunities. This information is contained in a press release by the Human Resources Unit of the Agency contained in the NSE Recruitment Portal.

Opportunities includes;
Solutions Development Manager - RegTech
Risk Manager
Solutions Development Analyst - RegTech

See full details here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nse-recruitment-2018-2019/

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2018
But what can Nigerian youths do to stop all these fake Recruitment agencies
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Oshioname: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
INTERVIEW INVITATION INVITE

DEAR JAMES,

HILLS CONSULT (Nig), is an outsourcing firm that handles Recruitment process for various organizations nationwide. Following the receipt of your CV, You have been scheduled for an oral interview with Head of human resources.

JOB POSITION: LOGISTICS MANAGER.

DATE: Monday, 1ST OCTOBER, 2018.
TIME: 9:00am
ADDRESS: Plot 5, University Press Building, along Surulere industrial way, adjacent to sanusi bus-stop, off adeniyi jones/off acme road, ikeja. Lagos.

Come along with an updated copy of your CV.

REGARDS,
HILLS CONSULT
INFO@HILLSCONSULT.ORG.NG
WWW.HILLSCONSULT.ORG.NG

Please is this Interview real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennycyphers(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please did you attend to this? I got an invite.

KayceeChiks:
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! Based on your application, you have been shortlisted
for an oral interview with our human resources team on Friday 10th
of August 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5 Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba
Lagos.

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and ensure to come early as lateness will not be welcome.

Regards Mr. Marvel

Contact Us @ +2348163241327

Please guys how real is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennycyphers(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
If you are up for GNLD wahala, then you can go.
jaido007:
Sandtec Group of Company <sandtecgrp.career@gmail.com>
To jaido2009@yahoo.com
Monday, September 3, 2018 3:23 AM
Click to View Full HTML
Dear OLAJIDE,
With respect to your CV received from an online application, we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience, skills, qualities you possessed and the course you studies. An Assessment has been scheduled with details below;
Date: Tues 4th Sept, 2018
Time: 9 am prompt
Venue: 116 Akowonjo road, Jimoh bus stop, Egbeda Lagos, RC 21087
NB: Kindly come along with 2 passport photographs and a hard copy of your CV.
We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible.
You can also reach the Secretary on 08105429501 if you have any issues /requests.
NB: BRING ALONG COPY OF THE MAIL AND YOUR CVS FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION.
Best Regards,
--
Human Resource Manager

Pls how true is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennycyphers(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
adaomaoluchi:

Send their address.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by edkai: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy new month everyone.
Without much ado, i'll go straight to the point. The aim of this post is to inform you about how you can earn residual income for yourself and family (spouse and children). It merely involves buying personal care products such as toothpaste, body cream, body and mouth sprays, soap, body wash etc. Notice that these are products for your everyday use. After buying these products, you can then tell others about them. By doing this, you'll be receiving payments every Friday of every week. Its very flexible. There's nothing to lose in my opinion. I know after reading this you guys will have several questions, but I'm not so good at typing long stories. If you need more info on this, you can contact me by call or watsapp on 08164058477.
Have a blessed day.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 3:42am On Oct 02, 2018
If I go to an interview and discover that it is GNLD what should I do to the idiot who invited me?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ubablexyn(f): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2018
Dear Chidinma, this is to invite you for an interview on Tuesday 2nd October for the post of a marketer by 12noon at Protea Hotel Kuramo Waters, Kuramo Waters close, off Akin Ogunlewe street, off Ligali Ayorinde, VI. Kindly come with copies of your credentials and your CV.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ubablexyn(f): 6:26am On Oct 02, 2018
Please how true is this, any info about this. Quite urgent
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adaomaoluchi(f): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Kennycyphers:

Send their address.
it's in Ikeja. Let me get it from the person that went for the interview.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by triplebaba: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
You are invited for an interview for the position of a Marketing/Sales Manager. Ose-Rich Properties -Suite 20, Block C, Iyana-Ejigbo Shopping Arcade, 61-65 Ejigbo-Isolo Road, Lagos. Thursday, Oct. 4 2018 @ 11.00am.

Please how real is it? Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
FRSC Interview Screening UPDATES

Find over 1000 Nigerian Current Affairs past Questions and Answers free for FRSC, NPS, FFS, NSC, NSCDC, NIS Recruitment and other Interviews and Screening:

https://www.gistmate.com.ng/over-1000-nigerian-current-affairs-past-questions-and-answers/

For FRSC Updates, Check: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/frsc-gov-ng-details-of-frsc-interview-dates-venues-and-questions/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lawalabdulfatai(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
INFINITI. you are invited for an assessment for entry level position.. venue CBT centre POLYIBADAN.. HOW LEGIT IS THIS
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by philip2014(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
I read somewhere on nairaland that this is lafayette,but please confirm because I also received this message
Lawalabdulfatai:
INFINITI.
you are invited for an assessment for entry level position..
venue CBT centre POLYIBADAN.. HOW LEGIT IS THIS

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.