Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1812081 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adaomaoluchi(f): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kennycyphers:

Send their address.

University Press Building Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lawalabdulfatai(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
where are you staying
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lawalabdulfatai(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
did u apply for the job and Pls where are you staying.. and can you please tell me where you read about it
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2018
INEC ADHOC RECRUITMENT FOR ELECTION OBSERVERS ON-GOING

If you are interested in working as an election observer in the upcoming 2019 elections, then hurry and submit your application for all States in Nigeria. Visit INEC recruitment details:
https://www.gistmate.com.ng/inec-adhoc-recruitment-2018-2019/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by enny66(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2018
I need a very good TECH writer for naijmobile.com

Note: He/She must drop 3 quality articles per day
He/She must know how to use WordPress and how to do SEO

If your interested, shoot me a mail naijmobile@gmail.com or send me a message via 08030466015 (Whatsapp only)
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adaomaoluchi(f): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lawalabdulfatai:
did u apply for the job and Pls where are you staying..
and can you please tell me where you read about it

I got the information from LinkedIn. The man's name is Onye Kachi and all his job post are for every discipline. He posted a vacancy and it was shared by one of my connections. After some days, the person that shared the post now told us what the people that went for the interview passed through.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by scave(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2018
HOW TRUE IS THIS INVITATION

Dear Applicant,

You have been invited for an Interview as an "Executive Assistant" at one of the selected centres in Lagos on Tuesday 9th October, 2018.

Venue : Top floor, University Press Building, Funmec Busstop, Acme road, Ikeja.

Time: 10am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Confirm your attendance.

www.ignyteinitiatives.com.ng

Best Regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by vindoheney(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2018
please is this a scam?

You are currently being considered for the position of a Receptionist with Global Hitech Limited at one of our selected venues in Lagos. Address: No 5 Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), end of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba,Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2018
RECRUITMENT UPDATES TODAY

The U.S. Embassy, is currently recruiting for:

1.) Commercial Assistant

2.) FAC Gardener Supervisor

3.) Gardener

See full details and deadlines: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/u-s-embassy-recruitment-opportunities-portal-apply-now/

Flour Mills of Nigeria is recruiting for
1.) Compliance Officer

2.) Area Sales Manager, Fertilizer - Agro Allied, North

See full details and deadlines: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/opec-recruitment-2018-apply-now/

Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries-OPEC is recruiting for
1.) Petroleum Trade & Transport Analyst

2.) Energy Models Analyst

See full details and deadlines: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/flour-mills-of-nigeria-plc-recruitment-2018/

INEC Electoral Officer Ad hoc Recruitment [/b]still Open> Apply Immediately

[b]See full details and deadlines: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/inec-adhoc-recruitment-2018-2019/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by AnuliKay: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Apply for Internship – Advocacy, Paris Liaison Office

Job Description:

The WFP liaison office in Paris is looking to recruit an intern for a period of three months, starting as soon as possible, to assist in contributing to the offices work in development of long-term partnerships with public decision makers and other civil society partners in order to advocate the work of WFP; and raise and mobilize resources to support food assistance programs.

Salary is $1000.

Deadline is tomorrow.

Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/internship-advocacy-paris-liaison-office/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MrReeseG(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
AnuliKay:
Apply for Internship – Advocacy, Paris Liaison Office

Job Description:

The WFP liaison office in Paris is looking to recruit an intern for a period of three months, starting as soon as possible, to assist in contributing to the offices work in development of long-term partnerships with public decision makers and other civil society partners in order to advocate the work of WFP; and raise and mobilize resources to support food assistance programs.

Salary is $1000.

Deadline is tomorrow.

Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/internship-advocacy-paris-liaison-office/

Will they cover travel cost?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Please help me confirm if this is real

Following the receipt of your CV, you are hereby invited for interview at SOL Regional Office: on Friday October , 5th 2018. By 9am prompt Venue- 332 Lagos Abeokuta Express Way Super B/stop Katangua Market beside Time-On Kairos Polytechnic & Institute Abule-Egba Lagos Building Name: Global Computer Training or Sunrise Tutorial Center . Kindly come with your Original & Photocopies of your credentials and Dress Formally Enq call-08072190646,08072190626.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by odogwu9(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE AMONG THOSE SELECTED FOR OUR INTERVIEW ON WED 05/07/17 @ 8 THOMAS SALAKO STREET, OGBA BUS-STOP BY 9AM. 081*******

Pls who else for this and how real is it ??

Scam scam scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment Notice

The Nigerian Navy invites applications from qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 in the following graduate and experienced positions

See more Details: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nigerian-navy-recruitment-2018-for-graduates-and-experienced/

2018 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment Notice - (Graduate & Post-graduate)

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites applications from suitably qualified graduates and post graduates for training as Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC). Note: Application Portal opens on 19th October, 2018.

See more Details: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/www-airforce-mil-ng-air-force-naf-recruitment-2018-apply-for-dssc/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chizeal(f): 1:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Hi naira landers, who has information about Sospitas integrated service located in surulere.
Was asked to come for an interview
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by joelala(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2018
davidseeker:
I got this message today from, Please can someone confirm if the job and the address is legit.
MIG NIGERIA INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH THE HR EXECUTIVES ON FRIDAY 21-9-2018 BY 8AM AT 5,OKE CLOSE, OFF BILLINGSWAY,OREGUN IKEJA.
HR-09079429592
MRS ESTHERO.E
I think its a scam. See another message from a friend, same company name, different address.

"HR DEPT;Evaluation on background been Impressive,You are required to resume to MIG NIG LTD HEAD OFFICE for an Interview on Mon 17/9/2018, by 8:00am,Address:8,bisi ogabi Str,Balogun B/ stop,Awolowo way Ikeja."
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lexis12: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please, I need a help on this one.
Who knows the job of a Floor sales executive with konga. Anybody working on a similar role in Konga should please help because am suppose to resume by next week and I want to know how is the job like bfr I quit my current job.
Please its urgent.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gospi: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Vacancy!!!
A home tutor is needed at Godwin Omunuwa Street,Iriakari Estate Lagos. To teach a student in Pry 5.
Subjects:Maths and English .
4 days in a week for 2 hours .
Interested persons should call 08160903487
Pay is 27k.You must be experienced in teaching and home tutoring .
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES UPDATES

We wish to congratulate all those who received the SMS and Email as successful shortlisted candidates earlier this morning.

If you did not receive any SMS or Email from noreply@fedfire.gov.ng and you are sure you submitted your application and printed or screenshot your acknowledgement slip, kindly visit the link below and drop a comment to that regards.

https://www.gistmate.com.ng/ffs-shortlisted-candidates-released-federal-fire-service/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by slimmestify(f): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Please does anyone know this address..I got an invite from dem... No 18,Osho street..by Oregun link bridge,opebi,Ikeja...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by giztzone(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
The Nigerian Navy Nationwide Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2018

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Application Deadline 14th November, 2018.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by achcodetech(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
you can give them a trial, its real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by greatp80(f): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
slimmestify:
Please does anyone know this address..I got an invite from dem... No 18,Osho street..by Oregun link bridge,opebi,Ikeja...

Same here but not in Lagos now.Have you made inquiries.Are they for real.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by opeyusuf: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
KayceeChiks I also received an interview message
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! In response to your prior application, you have been shortlisted for an oral interview
with our human resource team on Wednesday 10th of October 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5 Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), end of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba, Lagos.

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated curriculum vitae.

Dress Corporately and ensure to come early as lateness will not be tolerated.

Regards,
Mr Badmus

For enquiry call 09028162643

Please is this a scam

post=70061271:

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! Based on your application, you have been shortlisted
for an oral interview with our human resources team on Friday 10th
of August 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5 Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba
Lagos.

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and ensure to come early as lateness will not be welcome.

Regards Mr. Marvel

Contact Us @ +2348163241327

Please guys how real is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bizlinks(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
We have vacancy for Office Admin and Errand Boy. Whatsapp 08149980966
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Psalmsquare(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pls I need fast help an this: I got a mail from an outsourcing firm inviting me for an aptitude test this Satday, but upon googling for the name, ntn was found and I only met the firm on Facebook. They also said the time and venue would be communicated on or before Thursday... I only sent my CV to them through iamdrsmyl@gmail.com... Does anyone have an idea about them pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.