Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1812301 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by irishkafe(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Brethren some now have websites too o like livesolutions.com but at last na GNLD folks.
LaurelP:

Yes, google is always ur best friend
You will also get info on most of dem here on NL
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Savyy(f): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2018
Wcole:

Dear Applicant,

Congratulation! We are delighted to inform you that your application has
been reviewed and
you have been rescheduled for an oral interview with our human resource
team on Wednesday,
19th of September 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5, Resource Press House, by Oando filling station, adjacent
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba,
Lagos.

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and ensure to come early.

Global Hitech.

I don't know how true this is. Kindly help me fellow 'Landers.
global hi tech is glnd. donot waste your time
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2018
NOTICE TO ALL FRSC APPLICANTS

According to the last update on FRSC Recruitment 2018, all successful applicants will receive a mail tomorrow Sept. 19th. For more information regarding this mail, how to verify your submitted email address and how to reprint your acknowledgement slip, kindly visit:

https://www.gistmate.com.ng/download-frsc-shortlisted-candidates/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by AnuliKay: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Apply as a Regulatory & Statutory Compliance Advisor (Supervisory) at MTN
Job Responsibilities:

To implement regulatory and statutory risk and compliance framework in MTN Nigeria.
Advise Line Management on possible financial impact across all divisions of regulatory/statutory developments and trends while highlighting potential revenue generation/cost saving opportunities.
Liaise with relevant stakeholders across all MTN Nigeria business divisions to drive compliance with identified regulatory and statutory requirements and obligations.

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/regulatory-statutory-compliance-advisor-supervisory/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
INTERVIEW INVITATION

Pruvia
To
Sep 17 at 6:35 PM

Hello Applicant,

Sequel to your response, you are invited for an interview for the position of CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE in Meritabode, Date: 19th September, 2018, Time: 10AM Venue: 1B, Alfred Olaiya Street, by Salvation Bus-Stop, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.

Please come with original and copies of your CV and Credentials and be corporately dressed.

For more details call: 01-453 6101

Are they real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by educators(f): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Base on referral,BLS urgently consider you for interview on Wed 19/9/18 by 9am at 3rd floor,8 Thomas Salako Str Ogba B/Stop,Ikeja Lag
www.becologistics.com
HM

Real or scam ?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by floratutu: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Hello,
We received your CV and you have been invited for a test as follows:
Date:Sat, 22 Sept, 2018
Time:12noon
Venue:LCCI Conference & Exhibition Centre.10, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Way,Behind MKO Garden,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos.
Do come along with your writing Pen and Calculator.
Thank you.
Recruitment Team

Please is this real?
I can't remember applying...no company name, just young profs as the name on the text message.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2018
floratutu:
Hello,
We received your CV and you have been invited for a test as follows:
Date:Sat, 22 Sept, 2018
Time:12noon
Venue:LCCI Conference & Exhibition Centre.10, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Way,Behind MKO Garden,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos.
Do come along with your writing Pen and Calculator.
Thank you.
Recruitment Team

Please is this real?
I can't remember applying...no company name, just young profs as the name on the text message'.

I received the same message, didn't remember applying
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by CeoMoses(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2018
sunsoul:
Date: Thursday, 6th September 2018
Time: 9:30am

Address: 5 Jonax building before Oando filling station Acme junction Opposite SBN at the end of Adeniyi Jones Ogba, Lagos.

Please is this genine

hello sorry have you been able to go there,, I was called for the interview too mine is 20th of September
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Obynotrice: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2018
HenryG:
Good afternoon all, please i have come again to seek for your help. I got this mesage below this morning, pls help me to confirm. Thank you all

DEAR APPLICANT, YOU HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH US AT LS-RESOURCE, MON. 16/7/18 BY 9AM, 3RD FLR, CROWNET PLAZA, IDRIS GIGADO STR, WUYE, ABUJA. CHECK YOUR MAIL NOW!

Bros pls what was your experience with this CROWNET ? I got an email from them. You swift response will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chival1960(f): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2018
please i want to post for a vacancy o. i did one time but don't think it reached front page or so. anyway the position is for a store keeper.

do i just post it here on the comment section?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chival1960(f): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wonderworks limited is an event management company, currently in search for a store keeper. Qualified candidates should their cv to
chinyere@wonderworks.co.uk. Go to their Instagram pages @wonderworks_ng and @rentalsbywonderworks for more information about the company.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Papuzzy: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Female marketers needed at Mikel energy limited sango ota plant... Just beside Nigerian brewries.... Job description... : Move with the sales manager to inform existing customers about the nearest Mikel energy branch they can fill their cylinders ....This is a salary based job because it's a permanent employment.... For more info apply at our branch in sango ota or call 08053977033...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by davidseeker: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
I got this message today from, Please can someone confirm if the job and the address is legit.
MIG NIGERIA INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH THE HR EXECUTIVES ON FRIDAY 21-9-2018 BY 8AM AT 5,OKE CLOSE, OFF BILLINGSWAY,OREGUN IKEJA.
HR-09079429592
MRS ESTHERO.E
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by JoyNgofaa1(f): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
The chance to become the next Miss Vogue Nigeria is here. Forms are now available.

Click on the link to find out more.

https:///2NMCc3M
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by educators(f): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2018
NOTICE TO FRSC APPLICANTS ON REPRINTING SUMMARY DATA PAGE

Applicants who were unable to reprint their summary data page but have it stored as .html are advised to reload it and print it out with a live passport attached to it. If you do not have any detail at all,
visit https://www.gistmate.com.ng/how-to-reprint-summary-page-for-frsc-screening-examination/ and follow the full guide there.

If you have any questions, please drop it in the comments section
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omobaby101(f): 4:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone have an idea how much JUmIA pay their customer service interns? Please I need an answer. Plus their working hours. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by EbonyIdy: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dear candidate,

I got this mail not long ago, pls is this real?

You are hereby invited for an interview with us.

Venu; Halogen Training Academy; 9, Cappa Avenue inside Palm grove Estate, ilupeju, Lagos.
Time; 1pm prompt,
Date; Tuesday 2018-09-25
· Please come with your CV
· ALL your credentials and certificates
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
FRSC SCREENING UPDATES

Login to check FRSC Screening Venue | Reprint Summary Data Page: A lot of applicants have laid complaints of their inability to access their email accounts used to register for the screening; while some are unable to access their summary data pages.

See FRSC Latest Update For all applicants on Summary Page reprint and Screening Email Requirements: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/check-frsc-screening-venues-and-time/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Cooladex(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pls who has an idea about bristol mayer. Got an interview with them tomorrow.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Cooladex(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
omobaby101:
Hi guys, does anyone have an idea how much JUmIA pay their customer service interns? Please I need an answer. Plus their working hours. Thanks

I think 40k. Pls how did u apply
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kingjhoseph: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Please I got this message yesterday...

Hello JOSEPH MUSA, pls note that your application via was approved and you're required to present a hardcopy of your CV and a passport photograph for a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board on WED 26/9/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Kindly note that lateness automatically disqualifies you.

If you need help/directions, call: 0701-061-6106/1026
www.prosterlingng.com

Please has anyone gone for their interview before... I need update ASAP..
It's scheduled for tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Based on Referral,You've been urgently considered for interview by 9am on WED,26/9 at 8,Thomas Salako Street,Ogba Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.M
www.becologistics.com

Have you ever attended their interview?
Are they genuine?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Based on Referral,BLS invites you for interview at 3rd floor,8 Thomas Salako str. Ogba Ikeja, Lagos.WED.26/9/18 by 9am
www.becologistics.com CE0 73

Are they genuine?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Based on referral,You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on TUE. 25/9/18 by 9am at No.2,Sunday Street off Ikorodu road Palmgroove B/Stop Lagos.CEO

Are they genuine?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ourhumanity: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
please help confirm this

Dear applicant,
Congratulations! You have been invited for an oral interview in our Business consulting Firm !!
Successful candidates are always better prepared than unsuccessful ones.

To aid entry into the test venue, please come along with this email invite. Your specific entry details are as below.

Time:- 10.am

Date:- Thursday, 27th September 2018

Venue:- VODA House plot 14 Opposite Best Dry Gin off Acme road Ogba Ikeja Lagos

Please come along with your updated CV.

Please note that venue would be opened to you 20 minutes before exam time, and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the test time.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.