Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1862257 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chanseroo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Earn $25 to sign up for free. I thought it was scam as usual but I was surprised when I was able to withdraw cash . Just click the link below to sign up.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mightyideasrule(f): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Make money online without stress and thank me later
https://jnvideon.xyz/707004207186401/ Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by akisoft(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
In need of a customer care rep, must live in Abule egba or very close, a female with basic knowledge of computer, please call 07045557117, or 09085009700
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Chinexlink: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by JoeDimeji(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2020
I have just been interviewed by this same company via WhatsApp now. UNATEUS pls someone should assit with update on them. quote author=kekereboi post=83589261]Hello guys... Please i need some confirmations here.
Some months back I came across a logistics company online called ping delivery based in Russia so I applied to be their agent here. I have written online test and submitted and now the company has a rebrand to UNATEUS... Klinsheet consulting limited help them works on their Nigeria agents... Please does anyone have an idea if the company is real or scam? [/quote]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by FIPS: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Job Description: Executive Assistant (Real Estate)

Requirement
- Lawyer, corp member or intern

Qualified corpers should send CV/Resume to recruitments@fipsmultilinks.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Vikkinez: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please guys who have heard of lateejay Nigeria ltd and what is it all about, like what they are into please help a friend thatnks in anticipation.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kace34: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

M&S Communication is a Truck hiring company and presently in need of 100 units of 30 tons HOWO Chinese Trucks. We seek for individual, groups or companies that can provide us with 100 units of 30 tons HOWO Chinese trucks. We will like to go into a 3 year partnership with that individual, groups or companies. We will be in charge of the trucks for the 3 years and pay a monthly fee of one million five hundred naira only (N1, 500, 000) on each truck to the individual, groups or companies. Also, we will handle these;

What we will Handle as Part of the Partnership
1. We will pay one million five hundred naira (N1, 500, 000) monthly on each truck.
2. We will make available accommodation for all your drivers; some of the jobs come with accommodation.
3. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the trucks by changing the oil and oil filters monthly
4. We will handle the provision of supervisor for the trucks
5. We will handle the driver’s daily stipend
6. We handle your drivers’ monthly payment.

Responsibilities of the truck owner
1. They will be in charge of employing their drivers
2. They will be in charge of handling the maintenance of the Trucks
3. They will handle the government papers work
4. They will handle the purchase of their trucks. Each Tokunbo truck cost N14, 000, 000 and above to buy.

Type of trucks needed
30 tons HOWO Chinese Dump truck (We need 100 units for now)

Partnership Requirement
To become a partner with us or come into partnership with us you need to provide at least 5 units of trucks upward of 30 tons Chinese HOWO Truck.

For more info: Whatsapp 080180483802 or Call: 09014198856
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tohby2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Does any body have information about this.

1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
How can you differentiate between the real job advert from the fake or scammers Advert?

How can you differentiate between the real job advert from the fake or scammers Advert?

Many have been swindled of their money and also killed because they where unable to know and do the right thing. I do know that the unemployment rate in Nigeria was very high and have been impacted viciously by the Covid-19 Virus. Companies are retrenching and planning on how to cut cost for greater productivity.

Most importantly, please, never be in a hurry to submit your C.V,conduct your own research and never be duped again.

Visit our forum https://bubblebup.hightaughts.com.You would be very glad you did.
Modify message
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Embase(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
GNLd
Dose ppl self

Abeg make una check this opportunity oo. This one no be skam
NDLEA RECRUITMENT PROCESS,AND FORM 2020/2021 -HOW TO APPLY

https://yawabase.com/2020/06/ndlea-recruitment-form-2020-2021-how-to-apply.html
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by solzil(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2020
has anyone receive messages from Nigeria custom service?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by temmy2023: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Good morning Fam! Please help your sister is this interview real or scam? Thanks

Thank you for applying to the marketing position at our finance institute. We've reviewed your application materials carefully, and we're excited to invite you to interview for the role! Come along with 2 copies of your CV and original credentials with 2 passport photograph. Wishing you the best.
Date: 16/06/2020 Tuesday
Time: 10 am
Venue:Office complex, Opp. Mr Biggs Old Ife Road Jagun,Ibadan.The office is Opp. RCCG inside the complex.
For enquiry call: 08153922748
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by karbie(f): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Read the study packs on your own and pass your examinations like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by estherisha(f): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
tohby2:
Does any body have information about this.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Thane(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=ThonieNwako post=77439433][/quote] how was the interview, I got similar msg today
Suite 4, First Floor, Scapular Plaza, Igbo-Efon, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos State
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bigkhemee: 1:15am On Jun 17, 2020
cheeketo:
pls anyone with a useful information about KingsCastle International should please share. I applied for telephone system administrator role in June via Facebook and this is the invite is got below. I am in doubt because of the address cos this Toyin Street is always linked to scam jobs.
pls help a sister o.

Dear Applicant,
In response to your online application and after a review of your resume. You're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Friday 05/07/2019
Time: 9am.
Address: 4b, Toyin Street, Opposite Victory Home School, Ikeja. Lagos.
Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.
For Help/Directive call the ADMIN: 0803-449-6175/M303

Note: Print out this message or come with it as a prove to be shown at the entrance.

Pls I got a similar mail as this today and would like to confirm its authenticity.

Cheeketo did you go for the interview?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cheeketo(f): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
No I didn't, I couldn't find any info about them online
Bigkhemee:

Pls I got a similar mail as this today and would like to confirm its authenticity.

Cheeketo did you go for the interview?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by joywendy(f): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello Guys!

If you are looking for a job and looking for how to get experience and improve your skills.

Volunteering is your best bet! The benefits are enormous. You can get possible networks, improved new skills and so much more.

Kindly follow my thread and be updated with current volunteering vacancies. Also if you have one to share you can drop there:
https://www.nairaland.com/5928680/thread-volunteering-opportunities-nigeria#90711718
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by babtunns(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
akisoft:
In need of a customer care rep, must live in Abule egba or very close, a female with basic knowledge of computer, please call 07045557117, or 09085009700

How much?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Agrovert20: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Subscribe to theurgetv for motivational and inspirational thoughts. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4x4EBM6Yl1yB_nNlaeaFIg?sub_confirmation=1
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by splendoursince1: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
LaurelP:
I have seen so many Nairalanders complaining and lamenting their ordeal in the hands of fake scam companies who invite people for interview only to introduce them to fake drug marketing business.
I'm doing this not only because these companies waste people's time, energy and T-fair going to such interviews, but also because most of these scammers extort money from hapless job seekers thereby making their suffering times two.
Imagine a scammer extorting #10,500 from a graduate who have been unemployed for years, not to talk of the transport fare wasted going to such fruitless interviews or job chat as they usually call it.
Some people even borrow money to pay these sheep in wolves clothing, who promise them heaven on earth. Some will tell you that you will make half a million within 1 month and all that. If you're not careful, you will take a loan that you will not be able to repay thus causing embarrassment and lack of rest of mind. An unemployed person should have only himself to worry about, not having debts also.

So I believe that if we are properly guided, we will not fall into the hands of these scammers.
Having said that, there are ways by which one can identify a fake or scam interview invitation and there fore avoid such waste of time and money. The good thing is that most of their messages come in the same format, so you will know its fake!

1. The message does not bear a company name: most of these scammers won't include their names on the message you will receive. All you will see are the address, the time and date and a phone number. A genuine company will not hide its identity from a potential employee.

2. The message will say "interview/job briefing": whatever job briefing means I don't know!
3. You will see a code or reference: something like "HR=0056" or "REF=002". This is an indication of the code number of the person who invited you to the "job briefing".
4. It will contain a phone number: this is the number of your referer. Most genuine companies don't give phone numbers.
5. You will see HR Admin in the message instead of company name
6. If you call their number, they will be reluctant to give info on the company.

And pls, ignore those people sharing job flyers on the streets, and those ones they paste on walls. Those are scammers and some ritualists too. And also most of these so called agencies are avenues for duping unsuspecting job seekers. Pls shine your eyes well well.
I will post the names of some of these fake companies/ agencies later.

Pls if you have any experiences inthe hands of these scammers kindly share it here so that others can learn and avoid them too. Thank you

Cheers!

AIM Consultants Limited Recruits For Geodetic Engineers

Details / Requirements
>> Design review and supervision of road works & medium bridges in a neighbouring West African anglophone country.

>> Geodetic Engineer with Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Geodetic Engineering, and experience in Civil Engineering with Minimum 12 years experience of which 10 years spent on large Road Projects in setting and verification, Minimum 10 years experience in Cadastral and Topographic Surveys (i.e: Experience to encompass Civil Engineering), with Professional Registration.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY...

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (270) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.