Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1807664 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Suniho4real(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2023
How real is this invitation please...

I got this on my LinkedIn

I'm Alhaja Aisha Mustafa the CEO| and MD of Olympic Staff Solution am also a Senior Human Resources Manager with Dangote Group.

Olympic Staff Solution is Nigeria's number one online recruitment platform. We help employers and jobseekers solve their recruitment and employment challenges respectively. We are in charge of the current ongoing recruitment for Dangote Group.

After the review of your CV, I can say that am quite impressed with your background and also attest to the fact that your CV is remarkable.
Although we have other candidates who are more qualified for this job than you are, the fact still stands that this job goes to the candidate who must have been qualified for the job and most importantly a candidate who is ready to follow through with the recruitment process of this job.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by JMystique(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Who has heard of this company VTCare Solutions St Leo's cathedral, off Toyin 16 Amore street ikeja
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by baum1: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
I also got same...what role did you apply for and which company

Suniho4real:

I'm Alhaja Aisha Mustafa the CEO| and MD of Olympic Staff Solution am also a Senior Human Resources Manager with Dangote Group.

Olympic Staff Solution is Nigeria's number one online recruitment platform. We help employers and jobseekers solve their recruitment and employment challenges respectively. We are in charge of the current ongoing recruitment for Dangote Group.

After the review of your CV, I can say that am quite impressed with your background and also attest to the fact that your CV is remarkable.
Although we have other candidates who are more qualified for this job than you are, the fact still stands that this job goes to the candidate who must have been qualified for the job and most importantly a candidate who is ready to follow through with the recruitment process of this job.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Neyopumpy(m): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2023
I also got the same message message
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
As regards the Dangote oil Refinery job been posted on LinkedIn...I am here to tell everyone that it is a fake...

I will also be exposing everything that went down with the scammer and will drop all their tricks here on this platform so that others can be very careful of them

Suniho4real:

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
After the LinkedIn introduction for you to contact them via the WhatsApp number..below message was sent...

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Next you will be sent the following questions to answer...

Moving on to the next phase of the recruitment process for this job. We are looking for a qualified/competent and skilled candidate to recruit for an interview with the HR Team of our client "Dangote Oil Refinery".

I will like to ask you a couple of questions as we move ahead with the recruitment process for this job:

1⃣ Are you familiar with the job description for this job?

2⃣  Tell me more about yourself and state some actual factors why you think you are qualified and should be given this job.

3⃣ can you state some facts that will convince me that you will deliver perfectly for this position?

I will appreciate a well-detailed response from your end, note that I have access to your cv so you are not required to re-share your cv with me.
Thank you!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
After answering the questions, below will be sent to you....

These are the benefits, allowances, and bonuses that come with this job offer:

⏺️ Pension Plan
⏺Private Health Insurance
⏺Paid Time Off
⏺Training & Development
⏺Career Development Opportunities
⏺Meal allowance
⏺Transportation Allowance
⏺Housing Allowance
⏺ 13-month Bonus
⏺Leave Allowance: 20% of annual basic salary.
⏺ Monthly Salary 4.5 Million Naira.

Let me know if you are satisfied with the allowances, benefits, and the attached salary package for this job.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
After they have enticed you with all the benefits...
Another further priming of their targets will be reinforced,which is the below format...

While we move forward with your employment application process, I will like you to understand that the recruitment policy/process for this job is very rare in the HR community and you might not have come acrossed this such of recruitment process but I assure you it's 100% effective. The recruitment process will be straightforward and transparent. Shortly i will be sending you some information regarding the company recruitment policy guiding the application process for this job, and I will like you to carefully read through every detail of the policy guiding the application for this job assimilate and also try to understand the method/ pattern in-which the recruitment process for this job will be handled. As a candidate applying for this job, we have a contract deal in place with the HR Team of Dangote Oil Refinery which fully covers the employment of our candidates, In other words, if you comply with the company recruitment policy guiding the application of this job, I can guarantee that your employment is 100% certain.
At any point in time if you feel that the terms and conditions for the recruitment process of this job don't seem to please your need, please kindly indicate and ask questions and if you are not interested kindly inform me to discontinue your application process.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
Next is below....

Kindly understand that the following recruitment policy is the company policy guiding the application process for this job. This policy was fabricated under the signed contract deal we have with our client offering this job (Dangote Oil Refinery). We also have over 80 other different slots for jobs which are part of our contract deal with the Dangote Group of companies.

The terms of our contract with Dangote Oil Refinery fully cover the employment of our candidates, since you comply with the company due policy guiding the application of this position to apply for this job, I assure you that your employment is 100% guaranteed.

Kindly note that an employment form is attached to the application for this job, and the terms for the application of this job require that the respective candidate willing to apply for this job, is mandated to purchase the company employment form from the company HR department through the channel of this recruitment agency to apply and secure this job.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Now they will now move on to the main thing...

Note that the company employment form attached to the application for this job costs 78,000 Naira.
I understand that you may feel sceptical about the recruitment process, especially when money is involved, but I assure you.
You have nothing to be worried about, and likewise, you are on a safe platform.

Kindly let me know if you are interested in purchasing the company employment form attached to the application for this job and applying for this job.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Next is this....

The company employment form attached to the application for this job is mandatory for you as a candidate willing to apply for this job to purchase the employment form. Without obtaining your employment form, you can't proceed to officially apply for this job.

* Note that as a candidate applying for this job, you are excluded from the normal Dangote Oil Refinery/this agency recruitment process because you are paying for a slot directly to Dangote Oil Refinery for this job.

* The recruitment process for this job takes only 2-3 weeks for your employment application to be successful and for you to resume the office.

* Kindly note that you will be interviewed by the HR Team of the Dangote Oil Refinery and you will only undergo one stage of the Interview because you already paid for the slot.

* Kindly note that the contract term for this job is permanent, and no commission will be taken from your salary or your allowances after employment.

* Note as an interested candidate applying for this job the payment for the company employment form is to be paid into Dangote Oil Refinery's designated representative account. This agency is not authorised to receive the payment of the company employment form from candidates nor are we permitted to disclose to candidates the company's official account details, and also note that the payment for your employment form is a one-time payment, and will be refunded back to you if you wish to cancel your employment application procedures.
Please understand that the company representative account is privately owned (which means its a private account) and designated by the Finance Team of Dangote Oil Refinery for this purpose, just for clarity's sake we are not authorised to provide the company account details to candidates, so if this method pleases you kindly permit me to continue with your employment application process by providing the company representative account details to you and if the payment policy doesn't please you kindly inform me likewise.

Thank you
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Followed by this...

This is the official procedures you are required to follow To apply for this job.

Step 1:

Kindly make payment for your employment form, into the company-designated representative account below and forward the proof of your payment to me, so that your payment can be approved by the company account officer.

Account Name: David okikola Adeojo
Account Number:2550168487
Bank: Zenith Bank

Step 2:

Once your payment has been confirmed successful, your employment form will be forwarded to your provided email address.
After receiving the form, kindly visit a cafe print out your form and fill in every required information and attach your passport photography and signature.

Step 3:

Kindly send your filled form, CV and cover letter to the email addresses below:

To this agency email address:

olympicstaffsolution@gmail.com

To my email address:

alhajaaishamustafa@gmail.com

Kindly note that the deadline date to apply for this job is the 6th of December 2023.
The interview will be coming up on the 18th of December 2023
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Now after all this,I sent the idiot a fake alert and he was like once he confirms the payment he will forward the application form to me
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
I am took my time to lure him so he can give all necessary details,so that I can post it up here for people to be watchful...I am also going to LinkedIn to Bleep the idiot up and also report the person..I will get her LinkedIn handle paste here so that my fellow job seekers can go to the page and report it so it can be taken down
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Here is her picture

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kianoe4400(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
Another picture...

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Neyopumpy(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2023
kianoe4400:
I am took my time to lure him so he can give all necessary details,so that I can post it up here for people to be watchful...I am also going to LinkedIn to Bleep the idiot up and also report the person..I will get her LinkedIn handle paste here so that my fellow job seekers can go to the page and report it so it can be taken down

Thanks so much for this update........ it's really helpful

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Novelstar: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
The above subject refers,

Sequel to your application for the role of a FRONT DESK OFFICER, the management has reviewed your resume and you have been scheduled for an appointment with our client with details below:

Venue: VTCARE SOLUTIONS
Branch Office: By St Leo's Cathedral, off Toyin, 16 Amore street, Ikeja Lagos
Date: Tuesday 5th December 2023
Time: 10:00am

NB: You are required to come with a copy of an updated CV and Cover Letter and please dress coperate .

Kindly confirm your availability by replying to this email.

Thank you

Please has anyone heard of this company before? I have an interview for tomorrow and I wouldn't want to waste tfare going there only to realize it's a fake cause they're a lot of that here in Lagos so please if anyone has heard of this before?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TONY042(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Good day, guys

Who have heard of GIP Procurement and Logistics?

They said they're base in abuja, but there's no online presence to prove this. Plus the job role has nothing related to logistics.

I'll appreciate any update I can get, thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nerdnextdoor: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Job offer scams are prevalent. Stay vigilant, research companies thoroughly, and never provide personal or financial information without verification.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adigun27: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Plss I need a professional Cv designer plss contact me bolao9191@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by maclatunji: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2023
You guys might find this useful

Get N50,000 worth of free training. T&Cs Apply

https://twitter.com/GOAdedokun/status/1732555836696703471
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Richfan: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Skyline workforce...they have sent me different text messages with different numbers and codes...and some others I can't remember their names..all of them use Ikeja as address....I think people should be weary of any job address that bears Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by unfoldarena: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2023
To avoid being scammed you need to know the type of job to apply for, [urlhttps://www.unfoldarena.com/nigerian-navy-current-job-recruitment/=]The Nigerian Navy's current job recruitment[/url] will commence soon you need to know the requirements and the official website to apply. Read more
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jessicaodebs: 10:08pm On Jan 01
One just has to be careful
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by anifranci(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02
New easy Pathway Move to Canada 🇨🇦 New Brunswick
Don't Miss this opportunity 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GC69eSrm1c?si=K6QsA2zMlSqIWI06
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 6:49am On Jan 03
Good day guyz , please anyone heard about Cruxstone development and Investment Limited? I have interview scheduled for tomorrow as Customer Service Executive.

Address : plot 8 block A9 wole Olateju Crescent off admiralty way eti osa lekki phase 1.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ollyb10: 8:57pm On Jan 03
The present MD/director of Plistbooking, William by name ( which has property list/plist hub with Midak property as subsidiaries) is a scammer and uses dubious means for candidates. Firstly, he will edit salary expectations on his post on job boards (he does this by trying to post newly, even though he won't finally post it and act like it what was previously posted) to show you especially if the particular job doesn't have salary listed, he pretends and lies that he posted it and doesn't know why the job site didn't include it.

Secondly, this man didn't pay for 2 whole weeks training. Like, he didn't pay a kobo

Thirdly, he deceives people till they spend all they have on training and doesn't still call most of them to resume work, not because they did anything wrong, he gives flimsy excuses

Avoid anything to do with this man as he is very dubious and working with him will definitely be terrible. He uses several ways to deceive those working with him too. He would only suffer you for nothing.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyekcrown: 7:08am On Jan 04
Thanks for the message, Am Correy by name the *DIRECTOR* who has the project and responsible for the payment has just concluded that presently he will strictly be dealing with cashier check or certified paycheck for security purposes

*NOTE:* Find and contact a representative, relative/friend who lived in USA TO HELP you receive the payment by check and get back to us with ...

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS: ( To courier the payment and start the project).

Please could this be a scam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.