Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Am Finding It Difficult To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Finding It Difficult To Love (1226 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Since when i broke up wit my ex,
am finding it difficult to love again. I tried dating guys in order to get my mind off him but it didnt work out. Pls fellow nlnders advise
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
I dont know what to0 say embarassed

i will sure come back for this
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by 234GT(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Na advert be this?
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
It is not always advisable to fall in love immediately after a break-up.

You should work on yourself, give yourself more time and focus on other important things, in order to get over it and rebrand/re-establish yourself to come out emotionally, psychologically and mentally stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by pasqal09: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
U've simply not recovered for the previous relationship.
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Get over him first
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Take it from me , you don't need love now , focus on other things and with time you'll find love .

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Tundeiab(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
If you love him that much why did you break up with him then? If he was the one who broke up with you, then you have to try to forget about him Cos he doesn't merit you.
I suggest you read your bible more and pray more.
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by tintingz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Is it a must to date? why not focus on better things so as to make you psychologically and mentally stronger like Largas and Elantracey said.

You will meet the right partner when the time comes, the love will trigger and the chemistry will flow. smiley

...for now focus on better things.
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Lorlaahlozz: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
U are yet to get over ur ex niyen
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
....try n work on ursef...find a hobby.....discover wat makes u happy...stay arnd family n friends.....dont talk abt him always weneva u r with friends....listen to lots of music...dat was wat i did n it worked for me.....sometymz wneva i feel d music s nt helpn.....i listen to some naija music n dance in my rum....kinda funny tse,but it worked.....
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by 100Cents: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
You still pick his calls ?

And ask him for recharge card ?

He he...
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by jefflittlecent(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
i left my speech in my office remind me tomorow, i will tell u wat to do.
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by chimerase2: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Op u re like me
Tink of her everi now and then
So much for her I can't even forget aabt her
Worst tin I always force me self to call her
She is just de best tin dat has happned to me
She is the reason I always frequent nairaland just to forget her yet I cant cry
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by 100Cents: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: Op u re like me
Tink of her everi now and then
So much for her I can't even forget aabt her
Worst tin I always force me self to call her
She is just de best tin dat has happned to me
She is the reason I always frequent nairaland just to forget her yet I cant cry

I was in this shiit for good 2 and 1/2 years.

I met people as beautiful as her that I should have dated long ago yet I didn't see anything good in those ladies. My mind was bound from August 2011 till January 2014.

In fact the lady I wanna date now was met since 2011 yet I ignored her. Thesame lady is in the same shiit now for her Ex..
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by valmunich(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Are you sure you know what you want? Ain't you the one with the 'someone tell him I love him thread'?
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by chimerase2: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents:

I was in this shiit for good 2 and 1/2 years.

I met people as beautiful as her that I should have dated long ago yet I didn't see anything good in those ladies. My mind was bound from August 2011 till January 2014.

In fact the lady I wanna date now was met since 2011 yet I ignored her. Thesame lady is in the same shiit now for her Ex..
it happened to me and na just long distance, she cried wen I was graduating thinking I will leave her but I promised I won't, I left skul finally and dat was it cry
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by djeezy(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Rushing into dating other guys isn't the best thing to do. You need time to heal first and be happy with yourself. Go out more often, hang out with friends, indulge in new activities and do things that you love. With time you will get over it and that's the clue to try other people.

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Youngpo413: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
234GT:
Na advert be this?
lol
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by Youngpo413: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Since when i broke up wit my ex,
am finding it difficult to love again. I tried dating guys in order to get my mind off him but it didnt work out. Pls fellow nlnders advise
just fucccck another dick,it works like magic.
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Love by fullstreets: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pick a guy, have loads of se.x without cd, come back to diz thread after 4 market days n share ur testimony.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Close Friend Sibling / Why Do Most Guys Kneel When Proposing To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.