Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) (28477 Views)

China's Ghost Towns And Phantom Malls / Are Nigerians Afraid Of Glitzy Shopping Malls ? / Any New Shopping Malls Planned In Lagos, Abuja, Kano Or Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by kultimate009: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
All dis story cos of shopping mall?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by UrbanMystique: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: How will the mall survive when 98% of ibadam citizens are living in mud houses built with rusted roofs.. grin grin
how come ibadan has higher GDP than your useless state with (unrusted) roofs? how is ibadan attracting all these companies when you have beautiful roofs in your land and massive eroded lands? grin simple, companies dont go to places where people live like rats. odeh, they go to places where there would be return on their money.

39 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by iceberylin(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
B0KO B0Ys are nw making plans
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Damlesky(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: How will the mall survive when 98% of ibadam citizens are living in mud houses built with rusted roofs.. grin grin
I strongly believe that one day you will learn to use your BRAIN rather than ur BEHIND.

20 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Rassco(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ibadan is positioned well as the next big thing. Think of relocating to Ibadan? Call Rassco.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by DebohBaron(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Which one is Ventura mall??
Never heard of that
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Rassco(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ahuitzotl: No matter how a monkey is groomed and given a tuxedo suit...A monkey is still a monkey.If you like build a dozen malls, Ibadam will always be seen as below......A kingslum of brown roofs.
quit your childish propaganda. I laugh at your ignorance.

24 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by vicadex07(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ahuitzotl: No matter how a monkey is groomed and given a tuxedo suit...A monkey is still a monkey.If you like build a dozen malls, Ibadam will always be seen as below......A kingslum of brown roofs.

Jealousy grin

25 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Ahuitzotl: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rassco: quit your childish propaganda. I laugh at your ignorance.

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Rassco(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
are you talking of the Ibadan I do business in or the one in your kolo imagination? To what end? Discourage investors to ibadan? Only kids will fall for your tricks. The rate people are relocating to Ibadan is astronomical and not even your paid propaganda can stop it.

21 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Ahuitzotl: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
vicadex07:

Jealousy grin
We don't jealous mudflats and brown roofed kingdoms..Tenks
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Rassco(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Ahuitzotl][/quote]I know I'm not to dignify you with a response cos I already know your intentions. I will allow the honourable Mods do their jobs.
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Sloothe(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
An unexpected error has occurred. Sorry
about this.
Go home
I had been trying to upload other images but the above is what I have been getting. moderators please why is this so?
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by tammie24: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Following
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Ahuitzotl: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rassco: I know I'm not to dignify you with a response cos I already know your intentions. I will allow the honourable Mods do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by leketones(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
ds story despite d fact dat it's long seems outdated 2 me......na since wen dem don strt d operatn @ shoprite ring road or ah no comprehend ni cos it's too long
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by shadowwalker101: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
that's good yay!!
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by tammie24: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ahuitzotl: We don't jealous mudflats and brown roofed kingdoms..Tenks
When Ibadan people were living in real houses ur people were still living in huts. Ibadan is an ancient city!

31 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fantastic.
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by sammyjay3(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sloothe: An unexpected error has occurred. Sorry
about this.
Go home
I had been trying to upload other images but the above is what I have been getting. moderators please why is this so?
d tin say make u go home now.....abi u no know ur house?
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2014

You need help!

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Orikinla(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
I welcome them, because they are creating many jobs for the unemployed youths.

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by echobee(f): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ops,
Haha shocked. Too long angry
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by odinma1: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
I wish we could have this sort of development in my own state of Anambra

Ibadan is moving forward. Well done.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool

19 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Sloothe(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
sammyjay3: d tin say make u go home now.....abi u no know ur house?
Lol. that one self dey.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by Ahuitzotl: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
tammie24:
When Ibadan people were living in REAL HOUSES ur people were still living in huts. Ibadan is an ancient city!
So are we in agreement ibadam is now inundated with dilapidated and rickety dwellings??..

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by HopeAtHand: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
The picture of what the OP posted as a mall in Ibadan is equivalent to a supermarket in PH.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by jidxin(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
dz is wat I call CP without remedy copy nd paste ...after my exams I made a vow I will never read anything DAT long grin
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by costandi(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
slimthugchimee: I hope say that you are not waiting for me to read all that rubbish
Yeah! we are Africans, we don't read.
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by eaglechild: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
odinma1: I wish we could have this sort of development in my own state of Anambra

Ibadan is moving forward. Well done.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool
There are actually three mega malls under construction in Anambra.

If you are from Osun, say so no one will bite you.

No need claiming a more advanced state.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by vicadex07(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ahuitzotl: We don't jealous mudflats and brown roofed kingdoms..Tenks

If the thing dey pain you carry bomb go bomb yourself there now...

...this article is even outdated. The biggest shoprite store in the whole of West Africa they wrote about their has already been in operations since June.

Now go and die!

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Custom Boss Lifts Ban On Rice Import / SunTrust, The Branchless Bank Opens In Lagos / Ghanaian Traders Shut Nigerian Shops, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.