Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) (28479 Views)

China's Ghost Towns And Phantom Malls / Are Nigerians Afraid Of Glitzy Shopping Malls ? / Any New Shopping Malls Planned In Lagos, Abuja, Kano Or Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by winbyforce: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
MsNas:
Please don't even quote JP Clark! You started living in Ibadan when? '08? I was BORN there. 70-80% of which people? So just 20-30% of the rest of the Ibadan populace live in Alakia, Samonda, Old Bodija, New Bodija, Apata, Ring Road, Oke-Ado, Oluyole Estate and Extension, Gbagi, Iyana Church, Airport, NNPC, Mokola, Sango, Bashorun, Agodi-Gate, Iwo -Road, Idi-Ape, Odo-Ona, Ologuneru, Eleyele? I can go on and on. How many places have you been to in Ibadan? How many people do you know in Ibadan? Please set your sentiments asides and don't talk what you don't know. I respect you more than that.
Okay o,I don surrender grin grin Even Lagos the megacity has two-thirds of its population living in slums. Some of the places you've mentioned have slums attached.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by t2luv1: 1:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Did I read correctly> It cost N15M per year to rent 120Sq Meter. That is rent not buy. Wow. I never knew people roll like that with money down there. That is close to $90,000 amazing !!!. No wonder the cost of doing business is so high in that country.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by ChristyG(f): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
swedbase: Wash a pig, cloth a pig, perfume a pig, a pig is still a pig grin grin grin grin
like d ugly dirty unfortunate biatch that birthed u,i concur.just look at urself,offspring of a pig
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by igbonla(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Not sure why some folks are replying the attacks on Ibadan city, thought it was said never to argue with certain kinds of people lest they drag you down to their level and defeat you.

Red roof or red hut is immaterial, every city and every people have their peculiarities; Nigeria will be greater and better when we learn to appreciate and value our diversity.

May God heal our land and rescue us from self destruction.
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by remmyz(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Ahuitzotl: No matter how a monkey is groomed and given a tuxedo suit...A monkey is still a monkey.If you like build a dozen malls, Ibadam will always be seen as below......A kingslum of brown roofs.
nuisance ni bobo yi sha. so you think k my town will remain like dis forever? just wait and see.
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by felifeli: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2014
igbonla: Not sure why some folks are replying the attacks on Ibadan city, thought it was said never to argue with certain kinds of people lest they drag you down to their level and defeat you.

Red roof or red hut is immaterial, every city and every people have their peculiarities; Nigeria will be greater and better when we learn to appreciate and value our diversity.

May God heal our land and rescue us from self destruction.

Don't mind them o. It is these same frustrated half-literates who change their name to foreign name so that they can appear educated. And they destroy all that their parents have worked to build because it is not modern like the pictures of New York they see on television . Confused people whose children will grow up not knowing where they have come from or where they should be going. These are the Black man's burden.
cry cry cry

Having never stepped out of the country before they dont know that there are entire villages in UK and all over Europe for example where the houses are still preserved in mud bricks and thatch roofs from as long as 500 years and even more . Half education is a dangerous thing

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by nitrogen(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2014
olabode89:

It is obvious that you know nothing about old cities, Google Nice in France and you will see the same reddish brown roof tops.

Hey boss, just sent you a pm. Kindly reply.
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by franzis(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Shop for powerbanks to charge your mobile phones ipads tablets anywhere anytime,Blackberry z3 cases, iphone 5 5s 5g cases with screen protector, Samsung galaxy s5 cases with screen protector, electronic hair shaver trimmer,stainless steel blackhead pimple acne needle remover tool,magnetic therapy neck massager,fashion rhinestone pendant watches,wireless door/window security Alarm and more in Nigeria(nationwide delivery/pay on delivery via DHL) @ /bestprice
Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by ojigbijigbi: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2014
in one thread Hausas go dey beef Igbos, in another igbos go dey beef Yorubas, now yorubas dey beef each other because of one city. Truth is there's nothing you can do about it.... IBADAN remain a PIONEER city in Africa most especially in Nigeria. You see those places with brown roofs, that's heritage. That's a visible attestation of people that knows exactly where they're coming from. Shun the hate, Ibadan is a mega city, I will not speak further about it.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) by jidxin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
this is d longest post on naira land in 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Custom Boss Lifts Ban On Rice Import / SunTrust, The Branchless Bank Opens In Lagos / Ghanaian Traders Shut Nigerian Shops, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.