Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice (802 Views)

(photo) Happy Belated Birthday To The Most Beautiful Nairalander. I Luv U!!!!!!! / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by ellnalee: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please am in a serious state of confusion my fiancee and i have been in courtship for 4years now and she saw me through school wit her 10k monthly salary from workn wit a filling station she did alot for me and my siblings and jst few months to when i wanted to resume for my final year in school she lost her job and things became hard for us and just three days i saw a camera inside one of her bags which she actually showed me before that it belonged to a man that has been asking her out since last year which i am aware of, when she first showed me dis camera last year she said i should pls try and see if i can repair it but i didn't have d chance to do that which made her dump d camera inside one of her bags, when i saw dis camera 3days ago i opened it and decided to check wat was on the memory stick and to my suprise i saw different naked pictures of different ladies naked but with d picture of d same man althrough and dis memory stick contains clips of wen dis man was having sex wit dis different girls who didn't even knw hw was recording dem and his own face was also showing clearly wit even many naked pictures of himself. And dis camera d man usually set d moment dis girls knock and after dat he quickly rushes to the door to open all dis i saw inside d numerous clips on the memory stick @ different times n while i was wonder hw my fiancee got dis, i saw her own clip too but i didn't see her pictures and wen i checked d date on d video it was august last year. When i showed it to my fiancee she started crying saying she has cheated on me and when i asked wat led her to dis she told me wen we were looking for the means of paying my school fees in my final year dat was wen she agreeed to d man request bcoz all hope was lost and she said d man didn't later give her d money bcoz i remember it was her mother who later collected daily contribution money which she gave to us to pay for my school fees when we had no alternative am sure of dis because i was there when her mother collected d money. And she said she didn't know dat d man recorded their sex, when i asked her how she got d camera she said on d day d man finished havn sex wit her she noticed d camera and askd d man y d camera was @ dat position and she said the man said d camera wasn't working and dat it's wasn't useful anymore dat she should leave it and she said while she wanted to leave d place she took the camera witout d man knowing and after some weeks d man called her to ask about d camera and she said she told him she didn't take it since he said it wasn't workn and she said d man said ok maybe he misplaced it and since den d man neva asked abt it again. Please people am confused i dnt knw wat to do if i should leave her or continue wit her, she said it was her first time of ever doing such and she had wanted to tell me but she was scared of loosing me dat she did dat bcoz she didn't want all her effort all dis years over my education to go in vain. Please people i need your help
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Godson201333(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
forgive,forget and move on with her...
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Destroy the camera
Destroy the clips
Forgive your fiancee, she was desperate to help you
Move on with life
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by durella4(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmm,very touching 2 c hw a gal can go extra mile just 4 a guy 2 continue his education.

Well d deed ve bin done,zero ur mind n 4give her.
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Forgive her, her sacrifice for you is too much, the man is just a stoopid pervert, it was not an affair, I believe it was just a fling to help you out, appreciate her efforts even though it was wrong.
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by xp17(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
PRO-- Bros, i'm as confussed as you. seriously, this case is very hard to just say leave or forgive her without having a rational backup claim.

this is the reason I don't accept major things from ladies or friends , becos I don't want a situation of me not being able to thrash out present issues becos of past debts

op, since you are already indebted to her, just see this as a rare opportunity to pay her back of all her support to see you through your school days. trust me, forgiveness is the best bet in this case

CON-- the man said the camera was not working and neither you nor your babe bordered to check, at least just push the on button since last august.

must it be august of all months, or you just want us to believe its exactly one year
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by NickyPearl(f): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nairaland and tales
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by mkoabiola: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
So men are vwery wicked oooo
D man don shine ur girl congo well well.
Dat must b mor dan callous.
I can't take it.
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Eyop: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Destroy the camera,Forgive your babe and move on with her. She has done a lot for you so don't abandon her at this time.
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by coolxpat(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Forgive her and find a way to pay her back... But never think for a second to marry her in future.

We always have a choice.
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
The moment u think u got a big problem,u go hear anoda person own wey dey bigger...
Last bullet: SHE DID IT FOR YOU, if you were in her shoes what would yo do
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
This one na story for the Gods o BT,lemme read it eniway
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Lorlaahlozz: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
This one na movie naa
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
kai, see how so many are saying forgive?! for where?!

@OP
here is what you have to understand here:
- if your gf wanted to help your union, she should have told you about her evil actions BEFORE doing them. LACK OF COMMUNICATION/TRUST
- the deceit is what you have to take from this affair..... this woman would have never come clean if you had not found the camera. DECEIT/DISHONESTY
- just because she paid for your school fees, it doesnt make her a better person OR any of her actions right. ONCE AN ASHEWO....
- is that how this lady intend to solve problems in your future life, by sleeping around with richer men? LACK OF MORAL/JUDGMENT/DECENCY

sentiments aside, you want your woman to do all it takes to survive, but there is a line she should never cross, and sadly this lady is way passed that line. you need to thank her for what she did (and how she helped you in the past) but explain to her that, with such mindset, there is no way you can ever trust her, let alone have a family with such woman. you should forgive her, and subsequently FORGET about her.

michaelobinna: The moment u think u got a big problem,u go hear anoda person own wey dey bigger...
Last bullet: SHE DID IT FOR YOU, if you were in her shoes what would yo do

bro, let's say your woman starts whoring herself in your back because you guys are broke, would you accept it and forgive her....... because she has money to pay the rent?!
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Eyop: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
MRbrownJAY: kai, see how so many are saying forgive?! for where?!

@OP
- if your gf wanted to help your union, she should have told you about her evil actions BEFORE doing them. LACK OF COMMUNICATION/TRUST
- the deceit is what you have to take from this affair..... this woman would have never come clean if you had not found the camera. DECEIT/DISHONESTY
- just because she paid for your school fees, it doesnt make her a better person OR any of her actions right. ONCE AN ASHEWO....
- is that how this lady intend to solve problems in your future life, by sleeping around with richer men? LACK OF MORAL/JUDGMENT/DECENCY

sentiments aside, you want your woman to do all it takes to survive, but there is a line she should never cross, and sadly this lady is way passed that line. you need to thank her for what she did (and how she helped you in the past) but explain to her that, with such mindset, there is no way you can ever trust her, let alone have a family with such woman. you should forgive her, and subsequently FORGET about her.

You've made some good points here but are you saying those that advice the OP to forgive her shouldn't have said so?
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
^^^i am saying that to forgive and forget someone (and pretend that all is ok) there needs to be a valid GROUND for it. most people here are saying forgive simply because she was the one who pay for his school fees. they are not being rational here..... that would be as crazy as me telling you that an armed robber killed a few people for money, but we should forgive him because they were doing it for a "good cause".....lol.

WRONG IS WRONG, whether it was for a good cause or not!
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Op abeg there's no issue here , someone sacrificed her dignity for you and you asking whether to forgive her or not? undecided
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by xp17(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Elantracey: Op abeg there's no issue here , someone sacrificed her dignity for you and you asking whether to forgive her or not? undecided
in physics, if you apply a force of 10000N to push an object and the object is not moved , workdone is equal to zero

W=F*D
10000*0=0J

same thing could apply here. if she sacrifices her punny to pay her boyfriend's tuition, all effort still arrives at zero

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
xp17: in physics, if you apply a force of 10000N to push an object and the object is not moved , workdone is equal to zero

W IS F*D

grin grin grin
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by phabulous88(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
They say standing back from a situation gives you a better view. Separate from her for a few days and if you can't stop thinking about her, all you've shared and the sacrifices she's made for you, then call her back. She's done wrong no doubt but look beyond her action to the thoughts behind it; if she knew the contents of the camera, she wouldn't dump it with you. We all make mistakes, this is prolly hers. Let her know how disappointed you are by her actions, hustle smart like a man and move ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Liability(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
op she did it because she loves you. Accept her back.
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by didicold(f): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
What would Jesus do
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by vizkiz: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: op she did it because she loves you. Accept her back.

swirry, can you do that to me? undecided
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by Rival(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
MRbrownJAY: kai, see how so many are saying forgive?! for where?!

@OP

bro, let's say your woman starts whoring herself in your back because you guys are broke, would you accept it and forgive her....... because she has money to pay the rent?!

...... And you think the op has the moral right to be angry? What is 10k as a monthly salary to a single person let alone helping out a fiance with school fees and also extending help to his siblings from that same 10k? Did he ever stop to think she could be getting the money from somewhere else? Or that 10k is not enough to take care of her own self? Ofcourse, as long as his fees were being paid he wouldn't care how the money came about.

By the way, did you ask him what he was looking for in her bag? Was it money?
I hope he's not looking for an excuse to dump her now that he's through with school!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by oluwaseyanu(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2014
In my own opinion, i think u shld ask her why she has not told u, ever since it happened if she actually did it for u to pay ur fees...
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice by 2goodbobo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
@OP can you swear down that while you were in school, you never cheated on her?

He without sin should cast the first stone.

(1) (Reply)

§º Emotional, Needs Help / I Have A Huge Crush On Andyblaze And Boiledcorn / My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.