Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It (4460 Views)

6 Cool Ways A Lady Can Say "I Love You" To A Man Without Saying It Verbally / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Babe give me sex, food and collect money from your father and take me on holidays...

grin
Re: Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It by DanielBlanc(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Darkchocolate:

You are definitely right...just be yourself. If your girl loves you, she shouldn't have. Problem showing it to you in many ways more than one.

wink
affirmative
Re: Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It by loswhite(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
DanielBlanc: Am all ears! But to really fink of it just be you and treat her like a queen if she doesn't notice u, then leave her she might notice wat she is missing
otondo did u read d topic?
Re: Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It by needforspeed: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Abegi !!! 9ja babes no dey love...na fake love dem get to offer ni!

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It by DanielBlanc(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
loswhite: otondo did u read d topic?
ooooh my dear are you set loose from the asylum you reside in, I comment whatever I want to, just stick your foolish egotism... Pervert
Re: Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Buy him gifts from time to time (I don't mean all these N250 fake BYC singlets or boxers which most ladies buy during valentine)...i mean tangible gifts

Be always soft to speak and try to pour out your grievances to him calmly even when it feels like he hurt you.

Don't pester him so much or nag all the time.

Always hold him and displays shows of affection on him in public

And most importantly...Show him some respect
Re: Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It by olashas(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Darkchocolate: Ok...This is a counter thread ...

Girls, in response to the guys telling us things they might do to show us they love us without actually saying it, I think the guys need to know things we might do to show the guy you love him without actually saying the words I.LOVE.YOU!

Here you are cheesy.

Someone needs your help in the nysc section tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yansh Pad Is Trending – Aunty You Wear Yansh?…lol / Condoms Or Sanitary Pads - Which Should Be Given Free Of Charge? / Nigerian Lady Nabs Husband And Mistress At A Bar, Orders Isi-ewu And Fresh Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.