Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? (21209 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2013
I know that sometimes Weekends are the most dry times on romance section but this question has been on my Mind.
Have you Ladies/guys even dumped someone without giving the reason why or the true reason?
Or have you been dumped and your ex never told you why? or you didn't bother yo ask and the ex never bothered to explain.

If so why? what made you do it that way

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by olumaxi(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2013
I do it al d tym
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by jntyjnty007(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2013
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2013
olumaxi: I do it al d tym
so you just tell them it's over and you don't say why?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2013
jntyjnty007: Yes.
Why, what happened?
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by albridge(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2013
I guess its just an unwritten rule of breakup's, "never tell the other person why or they may feel bad about themselves". So the civil thing to do would be to just break up but not say why.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2013
albridge: I guess its just an unwritten rule of breakup's, "never tell the other person why or they may feel bad about themselves". So the civil thing to do would be to just break up but not say why.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by jntyjnty007(f): 3:02pm On May 26, 2013
WackyJ1:
Why, what happened?

I just walked out quietly and discreetly. In life you discover some people are not to be trusted at all.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2013
jntyjnty007:

I just walked out quietly and discreetly. In life you discover some people are not to be trusted at all.

Damn..
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Godson201333(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2013
Alot,I just stop calling and before 2 weeks she is gonna realize that its reality...im gone
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 3:31am On May 27, 2013
Yes.. But the mature thing is to sit down and talk with your partner to make it official cool

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Mynd44: 3:39am On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Yes.. But the mature thing is to sit down and talk with your partner to make it official cool
But you gotta ask yourself how many matured people are out there

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 3:44am On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
But you gotta ask yourself how many matured people are out there

Not enough
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Mynd44: 4:06am On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Not enough
Good

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by dwkoko(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2013
Yes, I don't knw why but we still talk as normal friends but nothing attached as b4.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by olumaxi(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2013
WackyJ1:
so you just tell them it's over and you don't say why?

yeah,cos a king seldoms xplain his decision..besyds,xplainin y u r leavin may cause mor hatred..but leavin quietly is peaceful cos u dont knw wia u can stil meet in future

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Yes.. But the mature thing is to sit down and talk with your partner to make it official cool
So why did you leave and how did you do it
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2013
WackyJ1:
So why did you leave and how did you do it

How? Same as other posters. Just quietly left.

Why? Reasons vary. Everything from the guy being too possesive to him being a fool. wink

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Okijajuju: 5:07pm On May 27, 2013
Yes!!

The only time I broke up a relationship. It still hunts me till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by 190: 5:08pm On May 27, 2013
yes i do it all the time

even did it 3days ago tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by mashnino(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2013
Yah... Ended my last relationship dat way.. Sometimes u jez look at d oda person and u imagine fingz she is capable of doin if u tell her d reason.. She myt even kill u or herself... Wait... Or even both of u self... So u jez leave quietly w'out a reason and nicely...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by moshoodn(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2013
Everyone knows when a breakup is imminent.... Just like the Sword of Damocles...

So, it just doesn't come suddenly like Venus crashing on Earth.

Just pack your shyte together and let go...

Que sera sera!

Besides, personally, I hate reasons or excuses for anything that happens....

Most times, the kinda excuses or reasons given for the breakup don't give solutions, they only give feelings or guilt or incompetence in most cases...

Why feel "more bad" after an-already bad breakup??

Go figure!

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by modele2: 5:13pm On May 27, 2013
Yes. I feel it's better that the person dosent feel worse due to his shortcomings. I told him in person but never said why. I let him believe whatever he wanted... Thus blame it on me. I left be cos he was immature, lazy, selfish, foolish dreamer and so not ready to settle
. I knew someday he would be ripe for another woman, one man's meat, so why should I Demoralise him.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by mascot87(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2013
I ended 2 out of 4 of my relationships without saying why because i see no reason why i should. The reasons speak for themselves naturally

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by MajHeadache: 5:17pm On May 27, 2013
If I gave a reason I would have been compelled to call CDC to quarantine her cheese factory a55.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 27, 2013
Wen I was single,I'll jst do d breakup game bluntly cos its no use not revealing why,so d other party can do d necessary adjustment.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by adonismuller(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2013
I have done it once...and it still hurts ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ till date cz I always feel I hurt her feelings....though anytime she flashes I call her but I don't want anytn wit her dunno why though!
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 27, 2013
WE CALL IT PORTING BY DEFAULT

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by MajHeadache: 5:20pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: Yes!!

The only time I broke up a relationship. It still hunts me till tomorrow.

Did you break up with the shrine's priest daughter?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by scientology(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2013
Sometimes u urself can't say y..u just feel uncomfortable....I did d same ting some years ago but I knew y after like 5 years

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by MajHeadache: 5:23pm On May 27, 2013

Never! And have you guys beg and plead and act good for a month and then turn around and dump me!

Never!
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by monsterg(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2013
If you leave someone,at least tell them why because what is more painful than being abandoned is knowing you'r not worth an xplanation! I never leave for no reason.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.