Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (61726 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by otijah(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2015
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.

she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

648 Likes 64 Shares

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Melahou(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2015
you should have waited to see the end of it
who knows they may have a good plan for you wink

you were to fast to conclude

268 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by bizzlemie(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Serves both of you right!

But please tell me, i'm anxious to know.....

How did you REQUIRE for the price of the food? undecided

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2015
bizzlemie:
Serves both of you right!

But please tell me, i'm anxious to know.....

How did you REQUIRE for the price of the food? undecided

Hehehehehehe! Bros u no well sha! grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Eeser: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Aiit
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2015
gringrin

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by misspicy(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Choishocked...op you are wicked o cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Gurgle(f): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Well I guess they were trying to take you for a ride, don't know why girls do stuff like this smh.

Cant people just buy their own hotel suite and stay with their best friend, yarn and eat as much as you want

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2015
You just missed a golden chance to have 3some. Damn! Just cuz of 3k. Damn!

Don't you think they had a plan?
How did her friend get to hotel that quick? My friend, they wanted to bless you, but 'brokeness' ruined your chance

288 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2015
This boy is a learner anyway op your story is not totally true, infact you make up this story, dont ask me how!
So stale!,you carry laptop go hotel, omo na today

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by nairalife2013(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This boy is a learner anyway op your story is not totally true, infact you make up this story, dont ask me how!
I'm a surveyor, I take my laptop into the hot room once in a while. U make me feel outdated. However, I agree with u on yur first assertion.

10 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement nd struggling her phone rang, nd it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked nd asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes nd she said in d same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses nd she said yes that she is her best friend nd cant keep her outside.

i kept quite and was trying to rush and do d thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called dat she was at d hotel gate.
she went outside brought her inside d room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in nd sat there and both started gisting nd laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes nd shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in d bar drinking when she called my phone nd requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit but to cut everything short. i just picked up my laptop nd phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding d food nd i told her i dnt know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen nd ask whats d problem, she banged d call nd since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

If your story is real, am very proud of you. I like rolling with your type of person who doesn't give a Bleep about ...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Ese00(f): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Who is she to you that you were tryna straff her? Because you obviously do not care about her.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Mavor: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Sharap der!!! You think all guys are dumb? 9ja guys don dey wise up to una antics.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by grad2012(f): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Very smart guy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Sharp9: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
You f**ked up bro. They were discussing party and you left. shit happens

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Welrez(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
A smart girl outsmarted by a real guy who knows his onions. Proud of you, bro.

39 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by kulobyno: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=15pt]@op you were even too kind to them. You should have ordered the food then spice it up with drinks and all that then find your way home and switch off your phone. lets see how the inconsiderate gold diggers will wriggle out from the mess [/size]

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by BrownCookie(f): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
U wan chop clean mouth abi

You have a house but instead took her to a hotel room...

Oloshi tongue

That girl sef is not sharp... angry

27 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Richie0974: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sharp guy.... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by jmoore(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2015

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by wenson(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Eya

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Ultimated: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Kelklein(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=14pt]

**yawns**

that awkward moment when you check your phone every minute waiting for God2win from SURE P

click like if u re with me..

[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op just blew a chance for a thre.esome

3 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sounds like NOLLYWOOD Movie. ..
OP, Wetin b d title?

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by kinggenesis(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
OP, don't tell us you are this broke. grin

3 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ah
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by steffans(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.