Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) (4931 Views)

Fulani Killed One Person In Enugu / Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) / Three Fulani Killed As Yorubas Launches Bloody Reprisal For Murder Of Yoruba Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by EbolaCure: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Kelechi Inyere Young WROTE:
ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON IN A PLACE CALLED
#OGBE_HAUSA IN ABAKALIKI EBONYI STATE- SAYS
KELECHI INYERE YOUNG: the Moblizing Cordinator
General Of BNYL.
An Hausa Fulani Person Used a cutlass To cut And
Buchered A Policeman On Mufti. And A Civillian
Also.
Making it 2 Person's On Ground. And People Began
To ran Away But they did Not Die Immiditely B4 I
could Get there 2 Of them have been rushed to a
Private Hospital.
And everybody where running for his or her Life
And I Knew that If we the Igbo Youth around there
should Allow them that Is how the Intimidation Of
the Igbos In south East may continue.
And I Pick Up My Phone and Called Member's Of
BNYL In that State and they Arived Immiditelly and
We Pick up 2 By 2 wood Cutlass and Stone and start
Stoning the Fulani People and all the Hausa People
Around that Area it then motivate Other Igbo youth
To start picking Up stones Against them.
And the Real Hausa there started helping to chase
Out the Fulani's Amongst them and Around them.
Those cattles Men are Up to something In south
East But I made A vow that Known of those thing
will Happen In Abakaliki Once am Still there with
The Members Of BNYL Meaning Biafra Nation Youth
League.
We will Continue to do Our Best. We will Never
allow them.
When Police Heard that the
Person Involved Is A Police Man. They Also Joined
hand to Start chasing them.
We can not just Capture them With Hands but by stone
because they are waving thier cutlass on Everybody
that Get Close to Them. And the Police shoot at
them But Is Not Penetrating that Is when the Police
ordered Everybody to Join Hand And get them By
All means.
And they Also are runing after them with sars
People.
Untill Five were captured Including 1 girl Making It 6.
And 3 were killed with 2 By 2 and stone.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Firefire(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2014
u better don start what you cannot finish. angry
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by EbolaCure: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2014
The captured..

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by adanduka: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Go and cure your Ebola
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by 1shortblackboy: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Sey na with ur English u take kill those fulani

9 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Blaqsmith(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2014
In Reuben Abati's voice...Security agencies are on top of the situation and the culprits will be brought to justice soon.we therefore enjoin citizens to go on the daily work without any fear....NIGERIA IS A JOKE!
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by EbolaCure: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2014
1shortblackboy: Sey na with ur English u take kill those fulani
if your are sensible with the reference on the first paragraph, you would have known that I wasn't the one that composed the writing. Copied it from facebook!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2014
You guys should be ready for the fulanis, they must come back.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Nice one, i saw it on Igboist on Saturday night, the eyewitnesses were testifying and uploading gory pictures of the slained babarians.

I saw it, its true, thumb up to our Ebonyi folks

6 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Balkan(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Igbos are not cowards like our
sisters from the South West

20 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Energito11: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2014
Ok thats good.
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Dreal1247: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2014
But, what is really wrong with this Housa-fulani? Does it mean that they are animals in human clothing? The day the whole country rises against them, they will find their ways back to the Republic of Nigeri

5 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by meforyou1(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2014
BNYL - Biafra Nation Youth League. wow.
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by meforyou1(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Tallesty1: You guys should be ready for the fulanis, they must come back.
that will be the beginning of their end. abakiliki is not a town in benue, nasarrawa or plateau. it is 100% igbo city in igboland

5 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by gratieao: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2014
I pray for peace in Nigeria. But we can not fold our hands and allow our selves to be killed by strangers. Igbo are not trouble makers, we ll always defend our selves from barbarian fulanis.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2014
meforyou1: that will be the beginning of their end. abakiliki is not a town in benue, nasarrawa or plateau. it is 100% igbo city in igboland
Yes I know but mara na nkwucha aburo ujo.
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by omenka(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2014
Is this another Egbon Musiwa's handle The grammar is quite on point.
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by ak47mann(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2014
They should not come to biafran land cause trouble thinking that they will get away with it this is not middle-belt or yorubas they kill anyhow they want.If they love their life they should not try that rubbish or they will lose the cows and their life's cool

5 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by IGBOSON1: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2014
Balkan: Igbos are not cowards like our
sisters from the South West

^^^Forget taunts from any fools that want you to go out to kill innocent people in cold blood just to prove you're not a 'coward'! What is wrong is wrong!! If any community feels that some criminal Fulani have spilled innocent blood, what they should do is issue a ultimatum for all Fulani to leave their land.......not visit the sins of a few bastards on innocent people whose only 'sin' is that they're from the same ethnicity as the murderers!

If we continue like this then we're no different from the animals we condemn, and we would have lowered ourselves to their despicable level!

21 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by fr3do(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2014
ak47mann: They should not come to biafran land cause trouble thinking that they will get away with it this is not middle-belt or yorubas they kill anyhow they want.If they love their life they should not try that rubbish or they will lose the cows and their life's cool

grin we go chop their cows free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Desric(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2014
What are you guys gaining from posting rubbish all the time, what's so beautiful about killing people and promoting the act as you guys love doing? If this war that you guys are clamouring for breaks out now in Nigeria, how easy do you think it'll be for Dick, Tom, and Harry? Maybe hiding behind you computers and typing rubbish to sow seeds of discord gives you pleasure, but wait until your dream come true then you'll understand the big difference between ranting and civil war.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Paretomaster(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2014
My question is, are d Fulanis u killed and captured the real culprits?

Why should I start killing any Fulani I com across just because anoother fulani offended me?

I just pray u don't invite trouble to ur state o, cos when poo start flying, its not about 2 by 2 and cutlass. O.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks to Ngene Ukwenu I am living in Lagos! cool

The Repercussion of these celebrated pictures would surely be devastating!
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by ak47mann(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Paretomaster: My question is, are d Fulanis u killed and captured the real culprits?

Why should I start killing any Fulani I com across just because anoother fulani offended me?

I just pray u don't invite trouble to ur state o, cos when poo start flying, its not about 2 by 2 and cutlass. O.
u think Izza people are normal people?those clans live and eat with violence all their lives this is not middle-belt or yorubaland cool

8 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Pavore9: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2014
ak47mann: u think Izza people are normal people?those clans live and eat with violence all their lives this is not middle-belt or yorubaland cool
U are right, lzza people no well at all, had some of them as farm workers years back.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by CyberWolf: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2014
meforyou1: that will be the beginning of their end. abakiliki is not a town in benue, nasarrawa or plateau. it is 100% igbo city in igboland
we ebonyians no de joke with cutlass.. grin grin..though they are very much aware about that...

4 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Paretomaster(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2014
ak47mann: u think Izza people are normal people?those clans live and eat with violence all their lives this is not middle-belt or yorubaland cool

Its not about chest beating o! And wetin com concern Yoruba and middle belft for here now?
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by CyberWolf: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=IGBOSON1]

^^^Forget taunts from any fools that want you to go out to kill innocent people in cold blood just to prove you're not a 'coward'! What is wrong is wrong!! If any community feels that some criminal Fulani have spilled innocent blood, what they should do is issue a ultimatum for all Fulani to leave their land.......not visit the sins of a few bastards on innocent people whose only 'sin' is that they're from the same ethnicity as the murderers!

If we continue like this then we're no different from the animals we condemn, and we would have lowered ourselves to their despicable level![/]
Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by CyberWolf: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2014
IGBOSON1:

If we continue like this then we're no different from the animals we condemn, and we would have lowered ourselves to their despicable level!
and what if they refuse to leave?...you leave them?..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Ebonyi youths should go and uproot that Islamic center in Abakiliki. These mallams lure and convert our Ebonyi brothers to their anarchists religion because it's the Igbo state with the lowest educational development index.

That Center should be confiscated and converted to a Christian Cathedral. Else!...

4 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by Denlightened(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Your grammar tho.........
I stay in Abakaliki,and I know of this event,but what is the essence of jungle justice?
Somehow,I hope we don't start what we can't finish!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2014
HAHAHAHA NO COMMENT

(1) (2) (Reply)

BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria / We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) / BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.