Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? (4386 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / Can One Divorce His Wife And Still Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 07, 2014
Amhappy: Most of those ill advicers are teenagers. There are anoda group who doesnt give advice,but only cast blames. NL LOL
donroxy: Majority of Familanders advisers don't have good homes while some were abandoned by their hubby , some married the wrong dudes and have the mentality that no challenging home can be salvaged while some have this extreme western (UK/US) mentality that any slight challenges in marriage - Divorce is the answer !!

Implement their answers @ your own risk !
only fools bring their marital issues here, where they meet with femisnists who are looking for marriages to put assunder just to add to their swelling ranks of disgruntled people. A woman comes complaining of abuse by her husband and the next thing a silly person can think of is advice divorce. Did you even hear the husband's own side of the story? (Not in support of abuse)Perhaps he did what he did to save his child from her while she tortured. A nairalander shared of how a woman usually beats her children to the extent of applying pepper to their body afterwards. The husband couldn't take it any longer; when he intervened, he got hit with a pestol by th woman. What am saying in essence is that, every action calls for a reaction. The abused might also be an abuser. Verbal abuse is also an abuse. If you abuse verbally and you get abused physically, don't come here and narate the abuse on you alone, narate all so people can have a balanced judgment.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
This is very rude
pickabeau1: @Naetochukwu
i think you r taking it to far
its one thing making references to a mindset but people are free to contact others
Some are friends offline
Are u a hustler also
Thanks guys smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
This is very rude
Really? Did you also read the part she referred to me as a guy that needs someone to yansh me? So she isn't rude towards me but when I made a comment y'all hypocrite decided to quote me..
Funny ppl
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
eighTHREAD: only fools bring their marital issues here, where they meet with femisnists who are looking for marriages to put assunder just to add to their swelling ranks of disgruntled people. A woman comes complaining of abuse by her husband and the next thing a silly person can think of is advice divorce. Did you even hear the husband's own side of the story? (Not in support of abuse)Perhaps he did what he did to save his child from her while she tortured. A nairalander shared of how a woman usually beats her children to the extent of applying pepper to their body afterwards. The husband couldn't take it any longer; when he intervened, he got hit with a pestol by th woman. What am saying in essence is that, every action calls for a reaction. The abused might also be an abuser. Verbal abuse is also an abuse. If you abuse verbally and you get abused physically, don't come here and narate the abuse on you alone, narate all so people can have a balanced judgment.
Gbam....
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
fellis: Thanks guys smiley
Thanks for what? That you are on a public forum desperately looking for whom to sleep with you? Keep sending pm's to all the male on NL ...
Home breakers looking for homes to scatter with ill advices whereas they are lurking in a corner sending pm's to their prey's husband.
Enemies of progress grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2014
cococandy: Since you know me so well,you must also know that he's off somewhere saving lives and making your existence more comfortable and safe.

While you're here crying about other people's posts.

Meanwhile your omniscience is curiously absent when someone posts about needing advice.you just lurk in the corners weeping about what others are typing instead of bringing the better solution.

Just hang on. I'm busy now. Will come back to finish your ar$$ off. kiss
do you actually enjoy e-fights or something?
If you have made your point, you can kindly move forward.

I used to respect you on this forum, not knowing you engage in senseless, time-wasting e-fights, causing disturbances which finally lead to e-abuses.
And please, stop calling her a man, not when I know her personally.

You are so quick to attack the OP, you either have personal beef with her, too much time to waste, or you are not too far from the people she referred to in her topic.

Let us all be civil and stay away from e-abuses.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Largas:

I used to respect you on this forum, not knowing you engage in senseless, time-wasting e-fights, causing disturbances which finally lead to e-abuses.

You are so quick to attack the OP, you either have personal beef with her, too much time to waste, or you are not too far from the people she referred to in her topic.

grin how did you know it was I all Along?
Largas you are way too smart for anybody wink
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Naetochukwu:
grin how did you know it was I all Along?
Largas you are way too smart for anybody wink
Keep my secret
smiley
Morning...
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by cococandy(f): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2014
I was expecting this your advice to be directed to the Op who feels she knows others so well to drag their personal lives into her thread.
On the contrary this is the first time I'm noticing this OP. So for her to know me and my former moniker and make mental notes of what she thinks my life outside the forum is like,it is clear she's the one with something against me

What a biased adviced. Or you didn't think the personal digs she took at me were abuse huh? I'm the one enjoying abuse undecided

Pfft.

The moniker is a male name in igbo language so pardon anyone who mistakes the OP to be male.it's no biggie.

I've swallowed enough e-abuse because of some percieved image or e-respect,but there's a limit ok?

I was done with the thread before. Don't mention me back to it.

Largas:

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2014
cococandy: I was expecting this your advice to be directed to the Op who feels she knows others so well to drag their personal lives into her thread.
On the contrary this is the first time I'm noticing this OP. So for her to know me and my former moniker and make mental notes of what she thinks my life outside the forum is like,it is clear she's the one with something against me

What a biased adviced. Or you didn't think the personal digs she took at me were abuse huh? I'm the one enjoying abuse undecided

Pfft.

The moniker is a male name in igbo language so pardon anyone who mistakes the OP to be male.it's no biggie.

I've swallowed enough e-abuse because of some percieved image or e-respect,but there's a limit ok?

I was done with the thread before. Don't mention me back to it.

Today mightn't be the first time you have had something to do with Naetochukwu, mind you nairaland crashed sometime ago. For all we care, you two might have had something to do before then, on her previous account. I don't wanna dig into that but I'm making it clear she isn't what you're thinking.

Don't say I made a biased post/advice when you could read my last sentence in my previous post 'Let all be civil'. I suppose you should understand 'all' refers to but everybody.

I think Naetochukwu was right because your first reply to her first post(even when she didn't mention your moniker) wasn't too far from folks her topic talked about. You justified her topic by throwing insults.
Why should you call a stranger jobless when you don't know her offline to be sure she was jobless?

And as I have mentioned you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Godmystrength: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2014
eighTHREAD: only fools bring their marital issues here, where they meet with femisnists who are looking for marriages to put assunder just to add to their swelling ranks of disgruntled people. A woman comes complaining of abuse by her husband and the next thing a silly person can think of is advice divorce. Did you even hear the husband's own side of the story? (Not in support of abuse)Perhaps he did what he did to save his child from her while she tortured. A nairalander shared of how a woman usually beats her children to the extent of applying pepper to their body afterwards. The husband couldn't take it any longer; when he intervened, he got hit with a pestol by th woman. What am saying in essence is that, every action calls for a reaction. The abused might also be an abuser. Verbal abuse is also an abuse. If you abuse verbally and you get abused physically, don't come here and narate the abuse on you alone, narate all so people can have a balanced judgment.
@the bolded, that's not true. NL family section used to be saner than this until..........

Despite all, we still have reasonable people here. You just have to be extra careful in picking up advices...
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: @the bolded, that's not true. NL family section used to be saner than this until..........

Despite all, we still have reasonable people here. You just have to be extra careful in picking up advices...
The reasonable people nolonger comment on threads because of the number of married children posing as adults that deems it neccesary to post rubbish here. Their numbers are higher now and you can hardly read any meaningful thing so being extra careful is out of it because there's nothing to pick from the gabbage.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by pickabeau1: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: @the bolded, that's not true. NL family section used to be saner than this until..........

until when...?
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Godmystrength: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Naetochukwu:
The reasonable people nolonger comment on threads because of the number of married children posing as adults that deems it neccesary to post rubbish here. Their numbers are higher now and you can hardly read any meaningful thing so being extra careful is out of it because there's nothing to pick from the gabbage.
okay.

But does that mean no single reasonable person on NL again?
What about all those people still commenting? All are unreasonable?
Even if it is just ONE SINGLE person remaining, there is still a reasonable person here.....

Going by what you just said, then of what use is the family section then?

It is well.

Despite all, calling people FOOLS is not a nice thing to say. No need to call anyone a FOOL just because they do what we don't approve of.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Godmystrength: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

until when...?
I don't even know exactly when. But i remember when i used to be on NL as a guest. I only visited the family section and got to know some reasonable, civil and wise people here. After a while i decided to register and still follow silently. Then things started happening sha. People started creating nonsense threads that you now find it difficult to know when you are addressing a real situation or just reading a nollywood imagination. But it is as if the NL tsunami even worsen everything.

But i won't want to believe that there are no reasonable people here again because i have personally benefited and still benefiting from a lot of the reasonable ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by pickabeau1: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: I don't even know exactly when. But i remember when i used to be on NL as a guest. I only visited the family section and got to know some reasonable, civil and wise people here. After a while i decided to register and still follow silently. Then things started happening sha. People started creating nonsense threads that you now find it difficult to know when you are addressing a real situation or just reading a nollywood imagination. But it is as if the NL tsunami even worsen everything.

But i won't want to believe that there are no reasonable people here again because i have personally benefited and still benefiting from a lot of the reasonable ones.

Without timelines and facts, then your account may not be fully objective.
When you say nonsense threads, personally i prefer nonsense threads to some of the fights and bile which dwelled here a while back,

However i will speak on the tsunami.
I feel the tsunami has even sanitised the place, less e fights than some months back

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: okay.

Even if it is just ONE SINGLE person remaining, there is still a reasonable person here.....

It is well.

Despite all, calling people FOOLS is not a nice thing to say. No need to call anyone a FOOL just because they do what we don't approve of.
Fool? Can't remember calling you nor anybody a fool so what are you saying
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Godmystrength: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

Without timelines and facts, then your account may not be fully objective.
When you say nonsense threads, personally i prefer nonsense threads to some of the fights and bile which dwelled here a while back,

However i will speak on the tsunami.
I feel the tsunami has even sanitised the place, less e fights than some months back

because i didn't have timelines, that was why i left my sentence open.
And when i say nonsense threads, i mean those threads created with the aim of bashing people and not for the purpose of getting information.
Well i wasn't on NL some months back before tsunami so maybe i am not in the position to comment on it.

I just wanted to point out the fact that despite all the happenings on NL, there are still reasonable people in reasonable number on NL.
NL is a land full of so many people. And just because i come across some unreasonable ones, it won't be right for me to conclude that all are unreasonable..
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Godmystrength: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Fool? Can't remember calling you nor anybody a fool so what are you saying
I never said you called me a fool. why would you even want to call me a fool. I just pointed out that it is not nice to call people fools. Someone made a comment calling people fools. i quoted the person and made a comment. You quoted me and made your comment and that was my response. I wasn't attacking you personally. Sorry if you misunderstood me. NO VEX

See the trend of the comments.
eighTHREAD: only fools bring their marital issues here,
Naetochukwu:
Godmystrength: okay.
It is well.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by pickabeau1: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ok.. Like a market people come and go

I believe there are reasonable people everywhere.. the issue is if you can be on the same wavelength with them

Bashing threads are not new...

If a thread is designed to bash people, when people dont post.. the thread will die

Godmystrength: because i didn't have timelines, that was why i left my sentence open.
And when i say nonsense threads, i mean those threads created with the aim of bashing people and not for the purpose of getting information.
Well i wasn't on NL some months back before tsunami so maybe i am not in the position to comment on it.

I just wanted to point out the fact that despite all the happenings on NL, there are still reasonable people in reasonable number on NL.
NL is a land full of so many people. And just because i come across some unreasonable ones, it won't be right for me to conclude that all are unreasonable..
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Godmystrength: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
pickabeau1: Ok.. Like a market people come and go

I believe there are reasonable people everywhere.. the issue is if you can be on the same wavelength with them

Bashing threads are not new...

If a thread is designed to bash people, when people dont post.. the thread will die

okay sir.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by pickabeau1: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yes Ma
Godmystrength: okay sir.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Godmystrength: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
pickabeau1: Yes Ma
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by SAMBARRY: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nawa o.market dey sell here grin

it's rather unfortunate I came when the show was over grin

I see all the grammar wey una blow grin

*Bye.zooming off*

driver oya next bustop wink

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Godmystrength: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
SAMBARRY: Nawa o.market dey sell here grin

it's rather unfortunate I came when the show was over grin

I see all the grammar wey una blow grin

*Bye.zooming off*

driver oya next bustop wink
small market still dey o. grin
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: small market still dey o. grin
una don conclude the matter na grin

una Don bash unaselves taya grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help / Can One Divorce His Wife And Still Go To Heaven / Few Ways To Love Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.