Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? (4390 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / Can One Divorce His Wife And Still Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Aisha you don't get, I also do not advice women to stay in an abusive home to the point of bleeding to death.
Something must have triggered the beating, a man doesn't just wake up and beat his wife to the point of death (I am not in support of any man beating his spouse).
Marriage is hardwork, it requires effort of two people to make it work.
Ok if we keep advicing them to run at any slightest provocation would any nairalander provide shelter for these ladies?
I think is hightime seun creates another charity organisation for women abandoning their homes and let's see how many of the socalled advicers will contribute to their welfare.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are a chicken tongue

You are running from too many requests.
Not running from your question. Start anOther so we discuss at length smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by jumzzy448: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
It's been long since I had a good laugh grin grin will be back when i'm done reading.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Not running from your question. Start anOther so we discuss at length smiley

My question is very simple and fits into the context of your thread / accusations, so why don't you just answer this question?

Or if you refuse to answer the question, why don't you just provide some reference to the accusations you made here? You said you had no time but you are still here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
page 4,So any reference yet. cheesy
Okokobioko.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Naetochukwu: Aisha you don't get, I also do not advice women to stay in an abusive home to the point of bleeding to death.
Something must have triggered the beating, a man doesn't just wake up and beat his wife to the point of death (I am not in support of any man beating his spouse).
Marriage is hardwork, it requires effort of two people to make it work.
Ok if we keep advicing them to run at any slightest provocation would any nairalander provide shelter for these ladies?
I think is hightime seun creates another charity organisation for women abandoning their homes and let's see how many of the socalled advicers will contribute to their welfare.

We have been raised in a violent society, there is violence everywhere, anyone in position of small power will in so many cases use it to oppress others.

Generally as a society we need sensitization, women abusing their maids, husbands abusing their wives, soldiers abusing these husbands, Oga slapping his workers etc.

However, like I always say domestic abuse is worse because your children are watching and will carry on not just to their spouses but to coworkers, neighbours etc, the grow to see violence as the only way to solve conflicts.

My advice has always been dont marry a man or woman with violent tendencies if no one marries these quick to slap people they will adjust or stay single or find violent once like themselves and box each other to death.

In most cases violent abusive people seek out meek "submissive" spouses who will silently take the abuse and even submit more hoping it stops but it doesnt till someone ends up dead or permanently deformed.

While we are asking "what happened? What triggered it" the victim should be away from the agressor so the agressor can calm down and decide to get help to STOP and control their anger.

An abuser male or female deserves no spouse

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by jumzzy448: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sadly what the op said is true. I have actually read some topics where the women are advised to divorce their husbands.

Some might not come out to say it outrightly but the way they'll condemn your situation Ehn, they make you feel as if being married to your spouse is the worst thing to ever happen to you.

Some do give good advise and I respect them so much for that. But some Ehn, you begin to wonder if they are truly married.

For me too, if it's a case of violence, i'd advice separation first before divorce.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by crackhaus: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are a chicken tongue

You are running from too many requests.
Funny girl.

Every time you call a guy 'chicken', is it supposed to make one of both balls disappear or something? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Inosenduatall: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Just a bit of information that I think might be useful to this now hilarious thread: Naetochukwu is female, not male. #okbye

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
jumzzy448: Sadly what the op said is true. I have actually read some topics where the women are advised to divorce to husband.
Some might not come out to say it outrightly but the way they'll condemn your situation Ehn, they make you feel as if being married to your spouse is the worst thing to ever happen to you.

You can help us all with a link Sister

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by DukeNija(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
cococandy: Una dey laff?
grin
Hmm this is a serious issue.

Even the most radical posters would never advice anyone to divorce except on grounds of abuse(physical and emotional)

OP might be a closet abuser who lives in fear that his victim might one day stumble on this forum and learn that there's something called RUN.

He's reacting out of fear.
If not why can't he provide links where folks told someone to leave because she doesn't like the color of the man's underwear? cheesy

Y.A.W.N.S

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus:
Funny girl.

Every time you call a guy 'chicken', is it supposed to make one of both balls disappear or something? grin

grin grin grin

On the contrary, I hope he will grow him one or two tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by jumzzy448: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2:

You can help us all with a link Sister

Honestly, I can't start giving examples right now. But have read so many topics here on family section and when see what some fellow women are advising, I just shake my head. To tell you the truth, some of these topics aren't even about violence.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by lirusehn(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
here they go. sad . SMH 4 d future of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
jumzzy448:
Honestly, I can't start giving examples right now. But have read so many topics here on family section and when see what some fellow women are advising, I just shake my head. To tell you the truth, some of these topics aren't even about violence.

Its easy oh. Nairaland has a search engine just type in the word and plenty topics will appear. You can as well check posters history and use to post a link for posters you suspect.
It makes more of a credible debate than giving generic statements.

If we had one premise we can successfully debate it

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
If we cant research a simple topic and back it up with evidence how we wan reseach cure for ebola? Later we go dey blame oyibo for not funding ebola research

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by crackhaus: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

On the contrary, I hope he will grow him one or two tongue
I want to see what you look like.

As in I've never been so eager and curious to see what a female on NL looks like before encountering you.

What say you? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus:
I want to see what you look like.

As in I've never been so eager and curious to see what a female on NL looks like before encountering you.

What say you? grin

I am not very tall, I am slim and I have a cute face. This should be enough. wink
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by crackhaus: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am not very tall, I am slim and I have a cute face. This should be enough. wink
You're a chicken...better still, an orangutan grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus:
You're a chicken...better still, an orangutan grin

grin grin grin

I don't mind. tongue
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
You two get a room or I will start my own thread on Nairaland Flirts

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2: You two get a room or I will start my own thread on Nairaland Flirts

What flirt? He just called me a monkey. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Ok mrs sensless smart one, I don't have time to go looking for threads but I sure know what I keep reading. You on the other hand is trying to deny it but you are equally one of the senseless advicers asking young couples to walk out of their marriages.

How does post affect u.I belive evryone is entiled to his or her opinion.must u insult people?if u ar not comfortable with peoples opinion then DEACTIVATE or more still #hugawettransformer#

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:
What flirt? He just called me a monkey. shocked

Na love grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2:

Na love grin grin grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by crackhaus: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2: You two get a room or I will start my own thread on Nairaland Flirts
Carefree has always refused to back up her looks with the required pics sent to my inbox. grin

She even once told me she looks like Rihanna. cheesy

She's an orangutan until proven otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus:
Carefree has always refused to back up her looks with the required pics sent to my inbox. grin

Invite me to the wedding

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by crackhaus: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2:

Invite me to the wedding
We would fight everyday...not healthy for someone like me who used to smoke undecided

I like submissive women ONLY! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus:
We would fight everyday...not healthy for someone like me who used to smoke undecided
I like submissive women ONLY! tongue

Oya madam SUBMIT, SUBMIT SUBMIT ohhhhh.

She will cure ya hypertension, she get medicine for am

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus:

Have I ever sent you any emails at all?

shocked shocked shocked

Don't twist my words.

Being an orangutan is not a bad thing.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2:

Oya madam SUBMIT, SUBMIT SUBMIT ohhhhh.

She will cure ya hypertension, she get medicine for am

Don't mind him Aisha. He is saying one thing and meaning another. Confusion is not only female grin

He says, he wants a submissive wife but will do his best to conquer a wild one tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by DukeNija(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are short! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moms Get In Here / Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Strongest Word Of Advice Your Dad Gave To You As a Teenager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.