Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... (2710 Views)

A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. / For Engineers, Project Managers, Accountants, Designers and Programmers / Surveyors, Builders, Architects & Estate Mgrs' Corner (Aspirants & Professionals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... by Tiimmy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi all,
I came across this blog and I thought it might be useful to share.
It addresses all my initial confusion on what Engineering software to learn and what it is used for exactly.
I'm kinda surprised that we have an engineering/architectural/design forum where we can all connect, discuss and addresses issues relating to the use of some high level softwares. Softwares like Caesar II, AutoCAD 2D & 2D, Inventor, Revit MEP & Architecture, 3D MAX, Micro Station, PV Elite, Micro station, Bentley AutoPlant, PDMS, AutoDesk CFD et al

http://timmsvillee..com/

I found the piece on Pipe stress analysis quite interesting cool

Re: Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... by lomprico(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
u came across the blog abi u own the blog, which one?

2 Likes

Re: Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... by Tiimmy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
@lomprico, all join..... cheesy
Besides, u have a good eye to fish that out.... wink
Re: Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... by adehinde: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Primavera Project Management Training...

Learn to apply project management knowledge and methodologies in handling your projects with this PM tool. Helps in effectively managing the constrainsts of scope,time and costs effectively and much more.
Enroll now...

Course fee: N45,000

Dates: Aug 18,19,20. (weekday).
Aug 10,17,24. (weekend).

Time: 10:30am

Venue: Hundred degrees, 1st floor Imole oluwa house, 11 isheri road, Aguda Ogba, Lagos.

Payments made into: GTB Hundred degrees company 0136940851.

bb pin: 272E681E.

1 Like

Re: Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... by DoubleBam2X: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello everyone, I am a registered Structural Engineer (COREN, MNSE) and specializes in structural design. You can reach me for your structural designs, detailing, bar bending schedule and calculation sheets (all sealed).

Phone Number: 08034428654
Email Address: talk2bam@gmail.com
Re: Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... by Tiimmy(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2014
Latest course available..

Must Read for Elect-Elect Engineers, Physics Graduates, Computer Engineers and anyone interested in Instrumentation & Controls Engineering. Like, share, critic & comment...

http://timmsvillee..com/2014/08/instrumentation-control-and-automation.html

Re: Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... by luthorcorp: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
hmmm all engineers claiming to be mire of quality standards but the question is does the country create a conducive environment for such well read engrs to thrive? Do major clients these day even care about the amount if Euro codes in our brains!
well i pray that the above questions finds the right ans in due season.....meanwhile check my signature and contact me

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. / Marketing Partners Needed As GNLD Distributors / Say Goodbye To Poverty With These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.