Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

I MISS YOU TOO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I MISS YOU TOO (685 Views)

Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I MISS YOU TOO by igbokwesampson(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
This word " I MISS YOU TOO " have come to be heard as a very popular word, more popular than some well used slogan like " Jeez" ,"how far"" etc. But the popularity of this 11 letters word have given me a source of concern and poses a question while trying to examine what people really mean when they say the word"I MISS YOU TOO" is it usually a expression from someone who needs the company of his/her friend/wife/loved one, etc( as its meant to be) or a POPULAR/READILY response to the word "I MISS YOU" as commonly seen today. This is not limited to friends even among our family members, when ever they express how much they are missing us, one will readily hear " I miss you too" like a programmed response awaiting to be prompted.
The truth is that we should learn to use the right words at the right time to the right person. say " I miss you" when you truly do, same goes to I love you too, they are words of affection and should only come when they are truly felt inside. With this, one can avoid passing fake impression to the person to whom these words are meant for.
Re: I MISS YOU TOO by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: I MISS YOU TOO by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 05, 2014
ok

(1) (Reply)

Fact:ladies Luv More While Men Luv Less Afta D 1st Sex&viceversa B4 D Sex / How Coming Of Age Destroyed My Innocence / Why Do Ladies Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.