Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids (60277 Views)

Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by brixton: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Shuo, Ttaye don fine o... Na dimples i de see so?
Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by ElFenomeno1: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lovely. cheesy
Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
McWhillion:
Dats y i said wow bro... money changeth all things I believe
Yeah. Money is good o!
Nwanyi ego

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by wheesin(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
d dat taiwo pikin boy just pose wit a fvck u on his fingers..he dey craze angry

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by ziccoit: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
mencade5: taie taiwo children. Make una thank una mama ooo, if not na atutupoyoyo una for be

Whether atotopuyuyu or "wareva" everything would eventually get consumed by ordinary maggots when an individual dies and put down 6ft below the earth surface.

Both kids are beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by maxit2(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
See how all of you are spitting shameless comments on someone's look and family...

If i call una bastarrds now e go be like say i wicked.

This guy might have a Nairaland Username, how do you think he will feel seeing these kind of hate? Someone analyzing him as a Gorilla and all that.

Una dey craze oh....

Taiye Taiwo, if you are seeing this, You the BEST men. These low lifers with "handsome" Yellow faces will readily become you if given the chance. They will NEVER be you. They will NEVER be known.
They are NOBODY. Just trash cans.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Truckpusher(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Taiwo is wicked ,him just carry that him face go spoil the daughter face angry

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by hayorbaami: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Why are people making jest of the girl for crying out loud. I keep scrolling up each time I read a negative comment about her to find a fault but can't find any. Na wa for nairaland agbayas o..

5 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by nerodenero: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Money fit am grin.E get people wey money no matter how much,e no fit transform them cheesy.Their ugliness is in-built,inherent and glue to them like aradite grin grin
Babymama1: How did he transform to this?

3 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by zinny01: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
The girl resemble him papa hahahaha
Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
The girl look like Taye ooo
Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by moneyallowed(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
angry if na me ehn....she must confess where she go play the away match

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
This shows that you don't have to worry because you are ugly, just make the money and watch how girls flock around. Then, select the most beautiful and have beautiful kids. Problem solved! Taiye Taiwo your problem has been solved. Money good walahi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Lanceslot(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Babymama1: How did he transform to this?
Maybe na d cap cause am.

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Acidosis(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lovely family smiley

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Decryptor(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
creamylicious: The girl is pretty and she's got swag

Yeah...she is pretty just like you lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.