Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids (60274 Views)

Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Seeeee TRANSFORMATION AGENDA!!!!!!!!
THUNDER FIRE ...POVERTY

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Wealthyone: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
maxit2: See how all of you are spitting shameless comments on someone's look and family...

If i call una bastarrds now e go be like say i wicked.

This guy might have a Nairaland Username, how do you think he will feel seeing these kind of hate? Someone analyzing him as a Gorilla and all that.

Una dey craze oh....

Taiye Taiwo, if you are seeing this, You the BEST men. These low lifers with "handsome" Yellow faces will readily become you if given the chance. They will NEVER be you. They will NEVER be known.
They are NOBODY. Just trash cans.

GBAM!

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
maxit2: See how all of you are spitting shameless comments on someone's look and family...

This guy might have a Nairaland Username, how do you think he will feel seeing these kind of hate? Someone analyzing him as a Gorilla and all that.

Una dey craze oh....

Taiye Taiwo, if you are seeing this, You the BEST men. These low lifers with "handsome" Yellow faces will readily become you if given the chance. They will NEVER be you. They will NEVER be known.

Exactly. Irritants going as far as talking about the guys children. The girl is a beautiful black girl. If she was fair,the maggot talking about her would have said she doesn't look yoruba. The same idiots abusing him are the same idiots abusing people that bleach. Hypocrites.

10 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by holyboss: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wow d boi is cute nd d gal is d bomb

Nizing kidsses tho #dont moind my english
Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by lakunle1love(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
I like the girl's dimple
Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Back to topic
Taye and his cute kids

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by LilPeezy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
creamylicious: The girl is pretty and she's got swag
abeg luk@d pics well agn...aint sayin d gurl is cul buh sh don't luk gud in dis pic.....
Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Gbawe: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2014

Una dey craze oh....

Indeed. Shocking behaviour from these disgraceful ALUU savages who prefer to attack and vilify others rather than express joy over the good fortunes of their fellow man. These worthless fools cannot even refrain from talking negatively about innocent kids who, by the way, are actually cute and healthy-looking children. Who is that vile if not losers in life who are very bitter, angry and frustrated?

@post
Nice picture. Cute kids with their proud and happy dad.

13 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Jibwillz: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Adagba madanu! Oponu aye rada,, omolomo ni ko ma sho kiri le,, ma koju mo ti e... Agbaya oshi angryangryangry

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by latola05(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank you jare. I wonder why people are criticizing Taye's pictures because he is better than them. Haters of Taiwo, deal with it. He's richer than you and he's got more fame. Get rich or die trying grin

Una dey craze oh....

5 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by latola05(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAAH! See biabia grin
Akshow: hehehehehe omo see finishing grin. Babamama1 this gal finish u no be small. Hope u no get yam leg and bear bear for body like ur mgbeke sister here

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Savigne(f): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
andy24: The boy fine pass the girl. Beautiful kids thou cool
I love your siggy
Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by StealthyMe(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
pDude: Money good o! grin grin grin

God punish poverty grin grin grin grin

This got me seriously laughing...had to like & quote

Seriously,money good ooo....plus that girl is undecided maa no talk smiley

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
I can't see an ugly girl. I see a cute girl still blossoming to a beautiful woman. Some look cute while young and not so cute as adult and vice versa. In all, the children are rounded, well taken care of and looking good. #my view# and anyone wey no like am can jump into the lagoon.

5 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cute kids!!!

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
What a cute daughter he has
We thank God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.