Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? (10333 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me / Why Do Women Wear Anklet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
As a matter of fact, I like to see ladies wear jewelries and it makes dem look sexy buh I dont knw why anklet and probably nose-ring is a turn off for me... No mata how much I love and cherish a lady, as soon as I see her wit a nose-ring and a chain on d leg (anklet), she's automatically ruled out of my list.... About two weeks ago, I was in church wen dis lady walked in and sat beside me.. I admired her and looked at her frm head to toe, lo and behold, she wore a chain on d leg... Woooow !!! Wtf !! In d church ?, it was as if I should relocate and if it was possible, I would av kicked her out of d church.. Just want to know if am the only one repulsed with this kind of ladies.. I'm pretty sure I would be crucified by ladies who are affected by this

6 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by mstik(f): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
you are indeed obssessed

5 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Don't tell me you are one oooo
Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by mstik(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
naaah, I don't do that type of fashion, but I really don't know why it should affect you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Vincenzi: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
obsessed? I think you mean ''repulsed''.
Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Vincenzi: obsessed? I think you mean ''repulsed''.
God bless you... U ar full of wisdom... #Modified#
Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: naaah, I don't do that type of fashion, but I really don't know why it should affect you undecided
me sef tire ooooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Nielbaba(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
I hate dat sh*****t, fought my gf over it wen i was away from her n i saw it on her leg in a pic she sent me, i neva know y but i dislike it
Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Weneva I see a lady put on a chain on her legs I automatically assume she is a hoe

3 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Okontami: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosyne2much: I dont. knw why dat is a turn off for me... No mata much I love and cherish a lady, as soon as I see her wit a chain on d leg, I keep hating on her.... About two weeks ago, I was in church wen dis lady walked in and sat beside me.. I admired her and looked at her frm head to toe, lo and behold, she wore a chain on d leg... Woooow !!! Wtf !! In d church ?, it was as if I should kick her out of d church.. Just want to know if am the only one repulsed with this kind of ladies
Guy you are the only one with your problem. What is the big deal. In fact, it is a turn on for me. I really love it. I love waist chain too. So what is your problem with accessories. May be you need to work on your self. You get EXPOSURE problem.

14 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Okontami: Guy you are the only one with your problem. What is the big deal. In fact, it is a turn on for me. I really love it. I love waist chain too. So what is your problem with accessories. May be you need to work on your self. You get EXPOSURE problem.
wat is dis man saying ?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Okontami: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosyne2much: wat is dis man saying ?
Exactly what I have written..How old are you??

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by mstik(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
#watching the drama#
Erm, It's called anklets grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by mencade5(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
my girlfriend wears it to make her look supersexy and i love her for that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Okontami: Exactly what I have written..How old are you??
u don't need to know my age... We al look the same thing but see it differently
Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Okontami: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosyne2much: u don't need to know my age... We al look the same thing but see it differently
Hello Tosyne , honestly the challenge most of us have is our inability to tolerate one another. If someone feels comfortable in her anklet or studs or tattoo....then so be it. Body adornment and accessories have deep and different meanings to different people. I am not saying you should change your views but have a larger heart to tolerate other people's lifestyle (Once its not a criminal lifestyle) .

7 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Slave trade remix or olosho tinz
Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Okontami: Hello Tosyne , honestly the challenge most of us have is our inability to tolerate one another. If someone feels comfortable in her anklet or studs or tattoo....then so be it. Body adornment and accessories have deep and different meanings to different people. I am not saying you should change your views but have a larger heart to tolerate other people's lifestyle (Once its not a criminal lifestyle) .
wisely said bro.... But don't u think one needs to do away with anytn dat gives people false impression abt u... Let's accept what is wrong and stop twisting it to suit our unrighteousness and taste... Since u said tattoo and waist chain is not a bad idea.. I guess wen ur gf wants to go for an interview, you should tell ur gf to tattoo her body and wear a chain(anklet) on the leg and expect interviewers to have a larger heart to tolerate other people's lifestyle and den wait for her employment letter

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Nielbaba(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin
tosyne2much: wisely said bro.... But don't u think one needs to do away with anytn dat gives people false impression abt u... Let's accept what is wrong and stop twisting it to suit our unrighteousness and taste... Since u said tattoo and waist chain is not a bad idea.. I guess wen ur gf wants to go for an interview, you should tell ur gf to tattoo her body and wear a waist chain on the leg and expect interviewers to have a larger heart to tolerate other people's lifestyle and den wait for her employment letter
grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by zicoraads: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosyne2much: wisely said bro.... But don't u think one needs to do away with anytn dat gives people false impression abt u... Let's accept what is wrong and stop twisting it to suit our unrighteousness and taste... Since u said tattoo and waist chain is not a bad idea.. I guess wen ur gf wants to go for an interview, you should tell ur gf to tattoo her body and wear a waist chain on the leg and expect interviewers to have a larger heart to tolerate other people's lifestyle and den wait for her employment letter
Young man, its you who needs to grow up. And I mean literally grow up. I just had to click on your profile and do you know the impression that I got, an armed robber or even a thug. Now I would think you should follow your own advice and stop dressing like that, since that is the 'impression' I got and in ur own words 'let's do away with things that gives pple false impression about us.'

Your mentality on the issue is so myopic and warped that its almost tilting towards self pity. You need a lot of exposure.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Okontami: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
I really appreciate your view once more, it is a clear view of an average Nigerian (Self righteous) , who pursue and focus on the less important things of life. We as Nigerians have been mentally brutalized and abused that we find it very difficult to accept what we consider not the norm. Presentation is important and every dressing must be aligned to the occasion. So an interview in a corporate world aligns to the corporate dressing. Nevertheless, there are other industries that your adornments and exotic dressings may match .

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by delishpot: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Leg o. Neck o. Waist o. Wrist o, ear o, arm o, chain no be chain? I understand if you don't fancy chain in general but where it's is placed shouldn't be a problem if you do not mind seeing jewelery on someone.
As long as it looks good, I don't care where it's placed. I actually love chains in a woman's ankle

4 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
zicoraads: Young man, its you who needs to grow up. And I mean literally grow up. I just had to click on your profile and do you know the impression that I got, an armed robber or even a thug. Now I would think you should follow your own advice and stop dressing like that, since that is the 'impression' I got and in ur own words 'let's do away with things that gives pple false impression about us.'

Your mentality on the issue is so myopic and warped that its almost tilting towards self pity. You need a lot of exposure.
yes I repeat, we should do away wit thing dat gives people false impression bout us especially wen we ar guilty of such.. Wat kind of life ar u living exactly? I jst want to be sure cos I jst can't imagine myself exchanging words wit someone who thinks negatively... I wonder d kind of life u ar actually living behind d internet '' A negative mind can neva live a positive life.. You kind of sound intelligent but I can categorically say there's no room in u for wisdom

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Okontami: I really appreciate your view once more, it is a clear view of an average Nigerian (Self righteous) , who pursue and focus on the less important things of life. We as Nigerians have been mentally brutalized and abused that we find it very difficult to accept what we consider not the norm. Presentation is important and every dressing must be aligned to the occasion. So an interview in a corporate world aligns to the corporate dressing. Nevertheless, there are other industries that your adornments and exotic dressings may match .
And as for you referring to me as an armed robberjst to make a stance, I wld take it as a compliment... Thanks for dat
Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Lovebond34(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: #watching the drama#
Erm, It's called anklets grin
'lolz ah tot its sheild guard
Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Okontami: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosyne2much: And as for you referring to me as an armed robber, I wld take it as a compliment... Thanks for dat
Hello , do you have a little challenge with comprehending. I never referred to you as an armed robber and never will I. Please read through the thread once more and edit this post please.
Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by virago(f): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Okontami: Hello Tosyne , honestly the challenge most of us have is our inability to tolerate one another. If someone feels comfortable in her anklet or studs or tattoo....then so be it. Body adornment and accessories have deep and different meanings to different people. I am not saying you should change your views but have a larger heart to tolerate other people's lifestyle (Once its not a criminal lifestyle) .

Having indiscriminate sex isn't a crime but would you support it if your sister was doing it. I don't have anything against anyone wearing anklets , having tattoos or piercing and it is none of my business if they wear them but what isn't good isn't good whether it be a crime or not. I don't do anklets , piercings or tattoos because they are unchristianly.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by Okontami: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
virago:

Having indiscriminate sex isn't a crime but would you support it if your sister was doing it. I don't have anything against anyone wearing anklets , having tattoos or piercing and it is none of my business if they wear them but what isn't good isn't good whether it be a crime or not. I don't do anklets , piercings or tattoos because they are unchristianly.
Still self righteousness

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
virago:

God bless u my sister... 1,000 likes 4u

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by angela98(f): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Its called ankle bracelet not chain on the leg...I love it. It is fashionable and harmless. I have got a permanent one on my ankle. My man loves it and I love it too. Wearing an ankle bracelet does not depict, change or affect our personalities. We are who we are. Please try and change your negative perception about ladies who wear ankle bracelets so that you Dont miss out on genuine friendships.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
angela98: Its called ankle bracelet not chain on the leg...I love it. It is fashionable and harmless. I have got a permanent one on my ankle. My man loves it and I love it too. Wearing an ankle bracelet does not depict, change or affect our personalities. We are who we are. Please try and change your negative perception about ladies who wear ankle bracelets so that you Dont miss out on genuine friendships.
. Do what ur man loves even if its odd

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? by angela98(f): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosyne2much: . Do what ur man loves even if its odd
its not odd. It's a harmless fashion. It compliments sandals, slippers, heels and flats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Under-Utilized GF. / What Is Your Biggest sexual Turn Off? / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.