Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

....OVERRATED Enugu.... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ....OVERRATED Enugu.... (23852 Views)

Is The Office Of The Senate President Pollitically Overrated? / Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ / Elections 2015: Why The Social Media Is Highly Overrated - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by GPA5: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

Pictures speak louder than words. Go to the Enugu thread here on NL https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east

3 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by AkinEgba: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
GPA5:

YOU MEAN THE THREAD WITH SELECTIVE PICTURES ABOUT ENUGU

Why don't you post selective picture of Ibadan? A bi Ibadan no get selective pictures?

18 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by bokoslayer: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
passion007:
Clearly, you don't.

But the little I know is enough for me to conclude that Enugu is extremely dirty.

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by ebankole: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
dozzzybaba: Yet you Igbos keep running to the SW in your thousands
Dont tell me you prefer the 'underdevelopment' in the SW to the 'development' in iboland

Don't mind that yellow face jare
He's obviously hurt.
You know ibo and emosion nah,shey?

2 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Unemadu: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
ebankole:

My point is been made abegi

wats ur point na? that we troop to survive in sw when we actually troop to the ends of the world to survive so wats so special about sw?

my point is SE is far more developed than SW. oya counter it.

3 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by GPA5: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

Why don't you post selective picture of Ibadan? A bi Ibadan no get selective pictures?

#ENUGU IS OVERRATED. ENUGU CAN'T WITHSTAND IBADAN.

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by AkinEgba: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
GPA5:

Create an Ibadan thread for comparison.

10 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by passion007: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
bokoslayer:

But the little I know is enough for me to conclude that Enugu is extremely dirty.
A little learning is a dangerous thing
Drink deep or taste not the Pierian spring

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Eyop: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
GPA5:

Another mad man on the thread undecided

4 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by ebankole: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Unemadu:

wats ur point na? that we troop to survive in sw when we actually troop to the ends of the world to survive so wats so special about sw?

my point is SE is far more developed than SW. oya counter it.
Hu hun No be counter nah contor.
Its easier to convince a man who's open to face reality.
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Unemadu: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
GPA5:

ibadan the slum city?

3 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by GPA5: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Eyop:

Another mad man on the thread undecided

YOUR ELDERS AT HOME ARE MAD

4 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
see as them tore the guy apart instead of them to defend the claims made by the op.

is there rusty roofs in Enugu= no answer

are there bad roads in Enugu= no answer

is Enugu a dirty and unplanned
city as oppose to what oyingbo
made us believe on the internet= no answer

na wa for inyanmiri den o

6 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by GPA5: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

Create an Ibadan thread for comparison.

NO NEED TO CREATE THREAD. IT HAS BEEN CREATED BEFORE.

#THANKS OP, FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH ABOUT REAL STATE OF ENUGU

4 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by dozzzybaba: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
ebankole:

Don't mind that yellow face jare
He's obviously hurt.
You know ibo and emosion nah,shey?
I am presently at Mowe/Ibafo in Ogun state enroute to Osogbo on Sunday

The redemeed church just started their annual convention today, you need to see the number of buses bringing ibos from the east to the redmeed camp in Ogun state; is it possible for Yorubas to go to any church in iboland? Do the Yorubas even attend ibo churches?

It is impossible for the ibos to do away with Yorubaland

3 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Eyop: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
GPA5:

YOUR ELDERS AT HOME ARE MAD

If you are not mad,i see no reason why you should compare Ibadan to Enugu. You really need to examine your brain undecided
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by GPA5: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Unemadu:

ibadan the slum city?

YES, IBADAN IS A SLUM ACCORDING TO Igbos

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Unemadu: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
eliment: see as them tore the guy apart instead of them to defend the claims made by the op.

is there rusty roofs in Enugu= no answer

are there bad roads in Enugu= no answer

is Enugu a dirty and unplanned
city as oppose to what oyingbo
made us believe on the internet= no answer

na wa for inyanmiri den o

i thank God our beautiful thread on Enugu is all about the good the bad and the ugly.

take ur time and go through it.

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by londoner: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
dozzzybaba: I am presently at Mowe/Ibafo in Ogun state enroute to Osogbo on Sunday

The redemeed church just started their annual convention today, you need to see the number of buses bringing ibos from the east to the redmeed camp in Ogun state; is it possible for Yorubas to go to any church in iboland? Do the Yorubas even attend ibo churches?

Its an ANNUAL CONVENTION, so I am guessing its for all attendees of Redeemed church Nigeria wide?

Seriously......................
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by GPA5: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Eyop:

If you are not mad,i see no reason why you should compare Ibadan to Enugu. You really need to examine your brain undecided

TELL YOUR ELDERS AT HOME TO EXAMINE THEIR BRAIN.

#IBADAN IS BETTER THAN ENUGU

2 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Unemadu: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
GPA5:

YES, IBADAN IS A SLUM ACCORDING TO Igbos

is it true that every other house in ibadan is an amala joint?

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by GPA5: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Unemadu:

i thank God our beautiful thread on Enugu is all about the good the bad and the ugly.

take ur time and go through it.

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Unemadu: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
dozzzybaba: I am presently at Mowe/Ibafo in Ogun state enroute to Osogbo on Sunday

we go where we like, and yes even the poverty riden SW.

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by GPA5: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Unemadu:

is it true that every other house in ibadan is an amala joint?

POSTULATION OF UNEMADU. FACE ME NOT BUT OP
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by ebankole: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
GPA5:

M thought enugu is london ni until now,all thanks to the OP,Ngozie mba,where are you ke....eyah i miss Ngozie alot oooh
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
bokoslayer:

Enugu extremely dirty? Are you kidding me?
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by bokoslayer: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
passion007:
A little learning is a dangerous thing
Drink deep or taste not the Pierian spring

I served in that zone for a year, bro. Is that not long enough to know whether the state is dirty or not?
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by dozzzybaba: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
londoner:

Its an ANNUAL CONVENTION, so I am guessing its for all attendees of Redeemed church Nigeria wide?

Seriously......................
... And do you see any Yoruba travelling over to attend any church in iboland as much as you lot troop into redemeed camp over there in Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
berem: Enugu extremely dirty? Are you kidding me?
yea,sis! Don't expect much from enugu because you will be disappointed just like myself when you visit.......

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by cjrane: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Just arrived enugu yesterday for my post utme at ESUT coming up in two days and from what i 've seen ENUGU is just fuckingly overrated!.........the roads in the city are not clean unlike uyo where the govt employ workers to keep all roads in the city clean by sweeping the roads every morning. Though waste bins by The enugu state waste management agency(ESWAMA) can be seen dotted round the city but waste is not properly managed in enugu. In enugu most streets lights on the roads has stopped working and no one to trim/cut the grasses that has over grown the demarcation for dual carriage. No city planning at all! Most buildings are covered with dust. And we have buildings with rusted zincs. Oh,jeeeez touting is very much in this city! The ogbete market and garriki market/park should be moved out of the city because it makes the city look odd that axis of the city is worse! Even a modern motor park constructed by the govt won't be a bad idea just like the ITAM GENERAL MOTOR PARK in uyo. Enugu can only boost of tall buildings(which 40% are old/ancient) but when it comes to city planning and beautification its a no no no no no!!! As i was coming from uyo i was expecting a CITY not a city. In my honest opinion uyo beats enugu............you can as well visit both cities and verify! Enugu is just a better ABA!
Note:- am from enugu state,born and bred in nnewi anambra state now reside in uyo akwaibom state but truth be told----->am very much disappointed at enugu(my capital city)!

Another useless Aboki claiming to be from Enugu, living in India and married in China blah blah blah.... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by ebankole: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: yea,sis! Don't expect much from enugu because you be disappointed just like myself when you visit.......

hmmmmm

Word!!
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
cjrane:

Another useless Aboki claiming to be from Enugu, living in India and married in China blah blah blah.... cheesy grin
bro u just got me laughing out real hard! @living in india and married in china!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Wins Ondo PDP Governorship Primary / University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.