Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,144 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

....OVERRATED Enugu.... - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ....OVERRATED Enugu.... (23971 Views)

Is The Office Of The Senate President Pollitically Overrated? / Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ / Elections 2015: Why The Social Media Is Highly Overrated - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Balkan: I dont know why you adults
are busy responding to a juvenile born
is a 17year old boy still a juvenile? IMO, no! I do have say,you bully!
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Balkan: I dont know why you adults
are busy responding to a juvenile born
is a 17year old boy still a juvenile? IMO, no! I do have a say,you bully!
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: is a 17year old boy still a juvenile? IMO, no! I do have say,you bully!
don't mind the dunce that doesn't know the difference between a slope and a hill.
olodo!

slope: a surface of which one end or side is at a higher level than the other.

hill: a natural elevation of the earth's surface smaller than a mountain.

there are no hills in Orlu. what we have is slopes.
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by maestroferddi: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: Orlu is not a hilly terrain. Its more of a slopy terrain than hilly.
This is very funny. Where is Orlu sloping to or from? The only major river in Orlu is, more or less, Njaba River. Sloppiness is a major feature of hilliness. Any other thing is sheer contradiction...
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by spyder880(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: abeg, i neva taste any ekaette nyash o! Hmmmmm.......people don dey think say i no like my capital city buh no!

Kedu maka pictures kwanu?
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by maestroferddi: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: abeg, i neva taste any ekaette nyash o! Hmmmmm.......people don dey think say i no like my capital city buh no!
Are you ok?
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
maestroferddi: This is very funny. Where is Orlu sloping to or from? The only major river in Orlu is, more or less, Njaba River. Sloppiness is a major feature of hilliness. Any other thing is sheer contradiction...
this is why i said you should visit Ihioma, ogberuru down to Obibi -Ochasi. your are looking at Njaba as an only place with topographical issues.

I think am done with discussing about Orlu on this thread. kindly stick to Enugu discussions.
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
spyder880:

Kedu maka pictures kwanu?
Chief spyder kee nke n'eme?
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Balkan(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: don't mind the dunce that doesn't know the difference between a slope and a hill.
olodo!

slope: a surface of which one end or side is at a higher level than the other.

hill: a natural elevation of the earth's surface smaller than a mountain.

there are no hills in Orlu. what we have is slopes.
keep exposing your ignorance. go back to school

9 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
maestroferddi: Are you ok?
what?
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by maestroferddi: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: this is why i said you should visit Ihioma, ogberuru down to Obibi -Ochasi. your are looking at Njaba as an only place with topographical issues.

I think am done with discussing about Orlu on this thread. kindly stick to Enugu discussions.
Good because you were jumbling things up.
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
maestroferddi: Good because you were jumbling things up.
No i wasn't. you were the one making me believe there are hills in Orlu when there is none. Geographically, there are no hills in Orlu.
fact!
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by maestroferddi: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: what?
The last time I checked you were supposed to be reading your books for an assessment examination. Where does one place the naughtiness you just displayed with that irresponsible remark? Leave the world of adults to them or you will get your fingers burnt; you this cheeky child!
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Balkan(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: No i wasn't. you were the one making me believe there are hills in Orlu when there is none. Geographically, there are no hills in Orlu.
fact!
but there are slopes. woman go back to school. see what Awo's free education has done to you.

5 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by maestroferddi: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: No i wasn't. you were the one making me believe there are hills in Orlu when there is none. Geographically, there are no hills in Orlu.
fact!
There is no way I could have said Orlu is hilly. What we have are isolated cases of hilly terrain principally where you have rivers. Since rivers rise on hills, you get to discover hilly terrain along the course of a river. Anyway back to the issue...
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by collynzov5: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Still no pictures yet from the serial Jambite.
He has succeeded in getting the attention he was clearly seeking.

3 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by s3nn2x(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kai, OP are you sure you are okay
I read from the first page to the last of this thread hoping to see pictures undecided
Na wa oooo
I really need to see the pictures you are talking about.
I actually think you dont have a point.
I remember the first time I got to Abuja, when I got to Abaji, I was told I was already in Abuja, I was really shocked because Abaji was/is really rural, then we got to Kwali, then Gwagwalada, I was not impressed....there are lots of places in Abuja that if you go to you will hate Abuja. Go to Lugbe villa, Nyanya, Mpape, Dutse, Dawaki...you go hate Abuja. So, because you go to some places that were below your expectations, doesnt make Uyo more developed or better than Enugu. I am sure same goes for Lagos...

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Ayotricks(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
collynzov5: Still no pictures yet from the serial Jambite.
He has succeeded in getting the attention he was clearly seeking.
lyk seriously oooooo
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by greatestman(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Some of you guys in this thread that are calling this young man names, I am only having this feeling that you are not matured. This young man is just giving his opinion based on what he saw, why not tackle him in a matured way?. I think that should be the best. Every where in Nigeria is overated acccept my home town we are still in 20th century.

2 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by WIZGUY69(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
I wish to help the op with pictures.
enugu adigo mma.
grin

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by Parishpriest: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
fact!

Nne, biko ugwu di na Orlu, inugo?
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by customized07: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
op, even lagos is overhyped on niaraland, if you doubt, come to lagos in raining season
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by customized07: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
WIZGUY69: I wish to help the op with pictures.
enugu adigo mma.
grin
if op try am, i will open a thread to show ibadan oni baje ooooooo grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by WIZGUY69(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
customized07: if op try am, i will open a thread to show ibadan oni baje ooooooo grin grin cheesy
Uncle! where ae the pictures?
all what am seeing here are sky-scrapers compared to enugu nah!
your heaven on earth. enugu adigo mma, enugu nzuzu grin

2 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by JingoOAU(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Though, i don't know the motive as why the OP opened this thread. However, he mentioned some places that falls short of his expectations. I guess those criticizing him should as a matter of solidarity and unalloyed support, help the OP to post the pictures of those places.

This would at least either shut the OPs mouth or gives him the leverage to disapprove......we shouldn't criticize without answering the questions
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by customized07: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
WIZGUY69: Uncle! where ae the pictures?
all what am seeing here are sky-scrapers compared to enugu nah!
your heaven on earth. enugu adigo mma, enugu nzuzu grin
am telling you to post first, then you will see what the lord can do on this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
check out this one

5 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by WIZGUY69(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
customized07: am telling you to post first, then you will see what the lord can do on this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
check out this one
Hello, can we stick to the topic sir? the topic is OVERRATED ENUGU NOT DEVELOPED IBADAN.
ENUGU ADIGO MMA. grin Customized walking the street of Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by spyder880(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
JingoOAU: Though, i don't know the motive as why the OP opened this thread. However, he mentioned some places that falls short of his expectations. I guess those criticizing him should as a matter of solidarity and unalloyed support, help the OP to post the pictures of those places.

This would at least either shut the OPs mouth or gives him the leverage to disapprove......we shouldn't criticize without answering the questions

How could only 2 motor parks be used to judge a whole city?

1 Like

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by customized07: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
op, uyo the city you stay in is also overhyped, i stay and flex uyo last year for about two months, the only fine structures in uyo are government owned, i stayed @ abak road to be precise. uyo just have roads, thats all.
uyo scored zero in structures and industralization, i can tip umuahia in structures than uyo, electricity in uyo is even more epileptic than most cities in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by customized07: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
WIZGUY69: Hello, can we stick to the topic sir? the topic is OVERRATED ENUGU NOT DEVELOPED IBADAN.
ENUGU ADIGO MMA. grin Customized walking the street of Enugu.
game on bro, ibadan oni baje oooooo, the capital of yourbaland

5 Likes

Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by JingoOAU(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
then post those areas yourself...at least, u would be doing us a world of favor to let us see the lies embedded in the chicanery of the OP
spyder880:

How could only 2 motor parks be used to judge a whole city?
Re: ....OVERRATED Enugu.... by lyntiffany(f): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
prophetone:

The last thing you can compare with the north is tarred streets. Don't even go there.
pls Enugu have enough tarred streets unlike Uyo pls is non- comparable. Copy that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership / French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.