Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Spirit World. What's Your Take? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (10998 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About The Spirit World / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. / Michael Jackson's Spirit World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Yaba left man.

I waited o. I didn't see you. What happened?your wings broke on the way? cheesy

P.s don't make jokes about my loved ones.not cool at all
Warrisdat
Okeikpu: I won't kill u.....:/ you r harmless.....! But I will pay you a visit... don't be scared when u see me...

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: Yaba left man.

I waited o. I didn't see you. What happened?your wings broke on the way? cheesy

P.s don't make jokes about my loved ones.not cool at all
Warrisdat
I spared ur life & now you're insulting me... humans r very wicked!
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2014
No that was for roping my loved ones in.

Anyway you know you're fake that's why you didn't show up.
smiley
Okeikpu: I spared ur life & now you're insulting me... humans r very wicked!
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: No that was for roping my loved ones in.

Anyway you know you're fake that's why you didn't show up.
smiley
I didn't show up cos spirits doesn't like married women. But if u insist...
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
grin grin
Why?
The spirits want single women for what?

These are mischievous spirits.
Okeikpu: I didn't show up cos spirits doesn't like married women. But if u insist...
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: grin grin
Why?

grin cheesy Finally u got me laughing.. We find it difficult to possess married ones because of their husband.. hanging around them all night..... I don't know y am sharing our secret wt u.. you know isn't dat easy to see a ghost. We normally possess some pple, in other to use their body to fulfill our motnion... But we can make pple see or feel us in their dreams... Stop searching 4us...u can get urself killed or harm ur pple... :/ I ws a very good guy when my body is still alive... though am still good...

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: grin grin
Why?

Dats the guy am using hs body.

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Poor guy. cheesy
What happened to his soul while you're possessing him?
I bet he doesn't even know that okeikpu is living inside him.

Okeikpu: Dats the guy am using hs body.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: Poor guy. cheesy
What happened to his soul while you're possessing him?
I bet he doesn't even know that okeikpu is living inside him.

Haha ha! Well I made him rich :/ he hardly lack anything.. Where r u from?
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Abum onye igbo.
That's all you need to know

Meanwhile
Aha gi na na-ato m amucheesy
Comedian like you

Okeikpu: Haha ha! Well I made him rich :/ he hardly lack anything.. Where r u from?

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: Abum onye igbo.
That's all you need to know

Meanwhile
Aha gi na na-ato m amucheesy
Comedian like you

Afa m n'ato gi amu shocked... Amu dikwanu na udi na udi wink amarokwam nke kasi ato gi uto lipsrsealed Ana m emezi njo too much...emesia ka m gaa confession cheesy. Nti ga echi fada dat day... Nice aving u around

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
I mean the laughter kind of amu.joor

What even inspired you to take the name?Imebigo.
Gaa confession biko.
Okeikpu: Afa m n'ato gi amu shocked... Amu dikwanu na udi na udi wink amarokwam nke kasi ato gi uto lipsrsealed Ana m emezi njo too much...emesia ka m gaa confession cheesy. Nti ga echi fada dat day... Nice aving u around

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: I mean the laughter kind of amu.joor

What even inspired you to take the name?Imebigo.
Gaa confession biko.
Dat ws my baptismal name, our parish priest approved it.. O kwa I furu na osirom n'aka :/ I will change it if u want... -.-) As for the confession, I'll do that in Naija. O onyo onyoo gi di ifea na ur profile?
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
That reverend father must have been high on communion wine. cheesy cheesy

Obu m di na my profile. Yea.
Okeikpu: Dat ws my baptismal name, our parish priest approved it.. O kwa I furu na osirom n'aka :/ I will change it if u want... -.-) As for the confession, I'll do that in Naija. O onyo onyoo gi di ifea na ur profile?
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by 4C2215131: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
adebayor1490: Times ago I do believe that, but I don't believe it again, Its either its superstition or maybe true but if true... then those people no be ordinary people, they may be very powerful, or have juju power.

You my friend just hit the jackpot!

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by 4C2215131: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: I've been exposed to the ECK.

You don't know how many eckankar teachings I've sat through.
Even chants of HU HU HU did nothing for me.

Maybe I'm faithless
I've always been on the quest for truth anyway.

Maybe you should consider checking out the occult side of things...you just might find what you seek.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by 4C2215131: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy:
1: curiosity
2: elimination of doubt wink

First reason you gave is the major reason dabblers into the occult end up...well...

Second reason you gave will never be sated as the deeper you go into the occult the more questions you may have (this is applicable to one who's really inuisitive to a fault).

Given the above, I posit that a study of the occult is one of the best pastime one can engage in. Btw, the issue of astral travelling is covered in occult 101 classes.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Are occult lessons obtainable online?
4C2215131:

First reason you gave is the major reason dabblers into the occult end up...well...

Second reason you gave will never be sated as the deeper you go into the occult the more questions you may have (this is applicable to one who's really inuisitive to a fault).

Given the above, I posit that a study of the occult is one of the best pastime one can engage in. Btw, the issue of astral travelling is covered in occult 101 classes.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by 4C2215131: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: Is it even real,that's what I need to know first and foremost.

As real as you! The supernatural possesses it's own denizens. Could regale you with stories and stuff but, maybe you need to see to believe. Angels, Demons, Elementals, Planetary spirits, e.t.c

You mentioned studying on your own. Keep it up but DON'T believe everything you read. So many crack-heads and self acclaimed gurus out there especially online promising trips to God's throne and whatnot. cheers.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by 4C2215131: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: Are occult lessons obtainable online?

There are a plethora of occult websites online but like I stated in an earlier post be wary 'bout what you believe. Read and contemplate comparing what you read to what you know. Best I can say for now as the occult is such a LARGE field with specialization and stuff. Cheers.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
It's not really about finding a new belief.
I'm good with mine.
Just more about sampling other opinions
4C2215131:

There are a plethora of occult websites online but like I stated in an earlier post be wary 'bout what you believe. Read and contemplate comparing what you read to what you know. Best I can say for now as the occult is such a LARGE field with specialization and stuff. Cheers.
Thanks
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2014
cococandy: That reverend father must have been high on communion wine. cheesy cheesy

Haha hah grin Chioma jiri ya nwayoo wink lemme ask u...., who created heavy ikpu in the 1st place
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2014
cococandy: That reverend father must have been high on communion wine. cheesy cheesy

Onyo onyoo gi jere church smiley Di gi di ezigbote lucky.....
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Afa m bu coco.
Onye bu chioma? cheesy

Odi ka ihe gbasara ikpu na-amasi gi nke oma.
Anyway I've no answer to that.
I know God created the normal ones.
The heavy ones erm lipsrsealed
Okeikpu: Haha hah grin Chioma jiri ya nwayoo wink lemme ask u...., who created heavy ikpu in the 1st place
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Tenk yu smiley
Okeikpu: Onyo onyoo gi jere church smiley Di gi di ezigbote lucky.....

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2014
cococandy: Afa m bu coco.
Onye bu chioma? cheesy

Yea...but enwerum choice...:/ besides...time nga eji nu nwanyi erugo....dats y it looks like I'm ikpudanian. CHIOMA FITIRI GI...wink
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Hahaha. Ngwanu. Goodluck man smiley
Okeikpu: Yea...but enwerum choice...:/ besides...time nga eji nu nwanyi erugo....dats y it looks like I'm ikpudanian. CHIOMA FITIRI GI...wink

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Okeikpu(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2014
cococandy: Afa m bu coco.
Onye bu chioma? cheesy

He created both of dem, Adam grabbed the heavyone xD

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by tbaba1234: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
cococandy: I've always wondered. Really is there a world of spirits?
I'm not talking about heaven and hell and God and his angels etc etc.

Some people claim to have a connection with the spirit realm.
Others believe our long gone ancestors are the inhabitants of the spirit world from where they can observe us and once in a while make appearences to whomever they chose.

Some believe spirits are just creatures of God in another world or time(sort of) who have limited interaction with us

I was told my grandfather claimed to interact with his great grandfathers and grandfatehr before he passed on just close to the time of his death. I believed it then,but now,I don't know.

Could he have been hallucinating as a result of very old age(he was quite old) or having memory replays that felt so real?

I've read and heard other similar accounts where living people believe they can see the spirits and understand them.

Share your experience.

I am muslim so i'd give you our understanding.

On this earth, these are two types of 'intelligent' creatures.. The man and the jinn (unseen creatures/spirits).

They have the good and the evil, in both categories. They live separate lives and usually do not interact except in exceptional scenarios.

This could in the form of possession, where the jinn enters a human body and tries to influence it.

I know at least one person who has spoken to a jinn. I have heard many other reliable stories of exorcism from those involved.

However, it must be pointed out that these cases are rather rare and generally they do not possess. A medical condition is more likely but possession does happen.

Evil jinns (called devils/satans/demons) also whisper evil suggestions to humans.

You can get jinn stories here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories

https://www.nairaland.com/17665/muslims-whats-favorite-ayah-surah/9#2901312

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thank you smiley
tbaba1234:

I am muslim so i'd give you our understanding.

On this earth, these are two types of 'intelligent' creatures.. The man and the jinn (unseen creatures/spirits).

They have the good and the evil, in both categories. They live separate lives and usually do not interact except in exceptional scenarios.

This could in the form of possession, where the jinn enters a human body and tries to influence it.

I know at least one person who has spoken to a jinn. I have heard many other reliable stories of exorcism from those involved.

However, it must be pointed out that these cases are rather rare and generally they do not possess. A medical condition is more likely but possession does happen.

Evil jinns (called devils/satans/demons) also whisper evil suggestions to humans.

You can get jinn stories here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories

https://www.nairaland.com/17665/muslims-whats-favorite-ayah-surah/9#2901312

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by jnrbayano(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
cococandy: Thank you smiley

This thing you are searching for eh.

I laugh in Kalabari

cheesycheesy cheesy
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin
jnrbayano:

This thing you are searching for eh.

I laugh in Kalabari

cheesycheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Now Thinking Like An ATHEIST. Help!! / A Sin Without Forgiveness / The Anthem Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.