Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Spirit World. What's Your Take? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (11283 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About The Spirit World / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. / Michael Jackson's Spirit World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by macof(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
emotional:

@macof
See threats,I no fit laugh. You should be singing 'I SURRENDER ' in your closet after reading this grin grin grin

You no see sey I reply the mumu...threats, that's wat Christians do best
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2015
benodic:

There are other planes of existence apart from the physical plane which are on a higher vibration than the physical plane so our physical senses can not observe them. the plane closest to the physical plane in vibration is the astral plane and that is where many souls go to when they drop the physical body in death. souls also go there for brief visits during sleep, that is where most dream experiences take place. that is why you can see dead loved ones in your dreams.
so the spirit world as you may call it , is real. not a fairy tale.

Words like 'vibration' are used here to give some kind of fake legitimacy or credibility to wild speculation.

Dreams are just dreams and where the nonsense of astral projection etc and all that rubbish spring from.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Jtmanager(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Well upon opening this thread I've discovered something new today
#Planes of existence
Lemme Google that and in days time ild give my views of the whole matter
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by prinok7(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
@cococandy,your thread topic is quite interesting.to answer you,yes there is a spirit world more real than this physical world.however the spirit world is broadly divided into two halves-Light(comprising of God and His angels) and Darkness(Satan and his fallen angels).Human beings are another class of spirit beings.the ones who lived and died in Christ make it to heaven,while those who rejected Christ are lost.however be warned about involvement with groups like ECK and others.they entice unwary souls with promise of secret and higher knowledge.so-called soul travel is nothing other than interaction with demons and fallen angels.remember the temptation of Eve!the serpent told her-you shall be as gods,knowing good and evil.eve fell for it.what was the outcome of that choice?it is still the same old format used by the serpent-promise of esoteric knowledge that will turn us into gods.this is what groups like amorc,eckankar etc use.finally,all human interactions with spirits in what guise is either with the agents of Light or agents of Darkness.so-called ancestral spirits are really familiar spirits who serve satan,that appear to people to reinforce belief in such satanic deceits. there is no middle ground in the spirit world.

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by banmee(m): 3:46am On Feb 26, 2016
cococandy:
I've always wondered. Really is there a world of spirits?
I'm not talking about heaven and hell and God and his angels etc etc.

Some people claim to have a connection with the spirit realm.
Others believe our long gone ancestors are the inhabitants of the spirit world from where they can observe us and once in a while make appearences to whomever they chose.

Some believe spirits are just creatures of God in another world or time(sort of) who have limited interaction with us

I was told my grandfather claimed to interact with his great grandfathers and grandfatehr before he passed on just close to the time of his death. I believed it then,but now,I don't know.

Could he have been hallucinating as a result of very old age(he was quite old) or having memory replays that felt so real?

I've read and heard other similar accounts where living people believe they can see the spirits and understand them.

Share your experience.

Mrs Foodo take your time ooooo. No let me change my mind about you. There is no such thing. People who have poor decision making skills often blame their misfortunes on the superstitious. Which is one of the reasons Nigerians can't seem to move forward.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2016
banmee:

Mrs Foodo take your time ooooo. No let me change my mind about you. There is no such thing. People who have poor decision making skills often blame their misfortunes on the superstitious. Which is one of the reasons Nigerians can't seem to move forward.
Lol. You're late to the party. cheesy
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by banmee(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2016
cococandy:

Lol. You're late to the party. cheesy

Kikikikikiki. .....better late than never. grin
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Amberon: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2016
before you even said this, I knew.
benodic:
@ cococandy

I know this because I am a soul traveler. I have crossed the boundaries of life and death and have seen things for myself.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Amberon: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Before I say anything I'd like to ask, are you a Christian? or do you believe in Christ?

If yes, proceed to read the next paragraph, if no, you can stop now.

Aii, so the thing is this. Spirits, demons, spirit world exists and it is far more vivid than the physical world we live in. With faith, anything you say in the spirit world instantly become a reality. We are three dimensional beings living in a multidimensional world but some humans exist in this world as 4dimensional beings, which is why they can disappear and bend time and space.

Like someone rightly said, before anything can manifest in the physical world, it must first be birthed in the spirit realm. Everything you see in this physical world exists in the spirit realm eg schools, laboratories, cars, houses etc. I see spirits almost everyday. But I'd like to recount my brothers experience rather than mine.

My brother isn't into soul travel tho but he has visited several planes. one day while fasting, God took him to the 2nd heaven, there he saw children going to school, he saw laboratories and saw demon spirits mixing and inventing new diseases that were to be sent to earth. He saw creatures with fangs that even fought against him but he was able to overcome them using the name of Jesus.

To cut the long story short, soul travel is real, and once you do it, you have opened an everlasting portal for those demons/spirits to enter into your life. They may befriend you now but they will definitely come for your head later because you have known their secret. Some people die in their sleep as a result of soul travel because someone probably shifted the position of their bodies while their souls were away, hence making the soul unable to enter back into the body. This isn't a hoax.

My sister's colleague is deep into soul travel and he said that was what killed one of his ogboni collegues. The wife was unaware he was a soul traveler and moved her husband's body when he was unresponsive to her bids. She moved his body thinking he was dead, but unknown to her, she had just done the greater damage.

I'm tired of typing.
cococandy:
Is it even real,that's what I need to know first and foremost.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Amberon: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2016
@ cococandy for your own good, I suggest you take this advice.
prinok7:
@cococandy,your thread topic is quite interesting.to answer you,yes there is a spirit world more real than this physical world.however the spirit world is broadly divided into two halves-Light(comprising of God and His angels) and Darkness(Satan and his fallen angels).Human beings are another class of spirit beings.the ones who lived and died in Christ make it to heaven,while those who rejected Christ are lost.however be warned about involvement with groups like ECK and others.they entice unwary souls with promise of secret and higher knowledge.so-called soul travel is nothing other than interaction with demons and fallen angels.remember the temptation of Eve!the serpent told her-you shall be as gods,knowing good and evil.eve fell for it.what was the outcome of that choice?it is still the same old format used by the serpent-promise of esoteric knowledge that will turn us into gods.this is what groups like amorc,eckankar etc use.finally,all human interactions with spirits in what guise is either with the agents of Light or agents of Darkness.so-called ancestral spirits are really familiar spirits who serve satan,that appear to people to reinforce belief in such satanic deceits. there is no middle ground in the spirit world.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by benodic: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
the ignorance displayed by the last poster is quite appalling. how someone will put ECKANKAR and ogboni in the same sentence simply beats me.
ECKANKAR is a religion of the light and sound of GOD and is open to all souls who want to know more about life and truth.
if you want to get more accurate info about ECKANKAR and its practices like Soul Travel kindly go to the website www.eckankar.org.

the following are excepts from the website explaining soul travel

Soul Travel transcends astral or mind travel, and rote prayer, elevating one into profound spiritual areas. Whenever Soul reaches the far orbits of the inner planes through Soul Travel, the human heart opens to God's all-consuming love.
—Harold Klemp,
Past Lives, Dreams, and Soul Travel

In the simplest terms, Soul Travel is an individual moving closer to the heart of God. This movement takes a variety of forms.

One form is the sensation of fast movement of the Soul body through the planes of time and space. In reality, though, is such movement possible?

Soul exists on all planes, so what feels like movement, or travel, is simply Soul coming into an agreement with fixed states and conditions that already exist in some world of time and space.

A contemplative may hear a rushing sound, like a wailing wind in a tunnel, along with a sensation of incredible speed. But as explained, Soul doesn't move; Soul is. Time and space adjust to Soul's state of consciousness, and it is this adjustment of time and space that renders an illusion of movement or breathtaking speed.

Soul Travel is for the bold and courageous in spirit. But remember, since one doesn't in fact travel anywhere, it's impossible to get lost.

Keep that principle in mind during a spiritual exercise. It will lend the confidence to open your heart to love and so delight in any enlightenment that finds you.

Expansion of Consciousness
Another form of Soul Travel is the expansion of consciousness. This aspect is the true state of personal revelation or enlightenment. It visits both the timid and the bold and is a gentler, less robust version of movement in consciousness. Most people experience this sort of gradual shifting of awareness.

Love and wonder define Soul Travel the best.

if you have any questions you can always ask me.

so soul travel does not lead to death in any way but rather shows you the way to immortality .

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by benodic: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
i usually ignore such posts but in this case i feel the correct info should be presented to those who will need it

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by etznab(m): 12:56am On Feb 28, 2016
This is a time for Truth, the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. This is no time for half truths, for bewilderment and lack of understanding, for these are the soil in which helpless grief grows. In truth alone is there comfort and understanding and courage. That is why, because I understand so well, I am giving you Truth. - Bernard

http://thought-bricks.com/courses/thought-bricks-foundation-lessons/thought-bricks-11-real-die/

Apart from Truth being spoken to others, Truth is an absolute need in our lives. We must see Truth and know Truth and think Truth, always. If we refuse to see Truth, or pretend we cannot tell what is true and what is not; if we distort Truth or seek to mix it with untruth; if we, in fact, like to deceive both ourselves and others if the truth does not present an attractive aspect to us, then chaos will reign in our lives. Our Real Self will be in conflict with our outer self and we shall continually find ourselves in the most unpleasant situations. - Bernard

http://thought-bricks.com/courses/thought-bricks-foundation-lessons/thought-bricks-9-truth-liberator/
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by etznab(m): 6:10am On Feb 28, 2016
EXCERPT FROM "The Whole Truth", by Doug Marman

Before you can give Truth to others, Truth must be known as the absolute need in your life. We must see Truth and know Truth and think Truth always.

Refuse to see Truth, pretend that it is impossible to know what is true and what is not, distort Truth, seek to mix it with Untruth, attempt to deceive both ourselves and others, give Truth in an unattractive manner, then chaos will reign in our lives...

This is the time for Truth "the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth." This is no time for half-Truths, for bewilderment and lack of understanding. These constitute the soil in which grief grows. In Truth alone there is comfort, understanding and courage.

Paul Twitchell, The Flute of God, Chapter 9 - (THE SHAPE OF THE ALTAR)

http://www.spiritualdialogues.com/thewholetruth.html
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by 4amorc(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Amberon:
@ cococandy for your own good, I suggest you take this advice.

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

Do not join an organization without researching it first. At the first stages of interest by a prospective member, a cult will deploy weapons for almost instantaneous capture.

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
benodic:

There are other planes of existence apart from the physical plane which are on a higher vibration than the physical plane so our physical senses can not observe them. the plane closest to the physical plane in vibration is the astral plane and that is where many souls go to when they drop the physical body in death. souls also go there for brief visits during sleep, that is where most dream experiences take place. that is why you can see dead loved ones in your dreams.
so the spirit world as you may call it , is real. not a fairy tale.
Interesting.

benodic:
@ cococandy
dream experiences take place in the inner planes , the same place where translated souls inhabit. those who come there during dreaming are seen as visitors.
take very good note of the place you visit when you are dreaming that is where you most likely will end up when you die.
this is the reason why many people who die do not even realize that they have died because where they find themselves is so familiar to them and the transition process is so natural with no strangeness to it at all.
I know this because I am a soul traveler. I have crossed the boundaries of life and death and have seen things for myself.
Are the astral and inner planes the same thing?

When do people eventually realize that they've died, if they didn't initially?
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by sonmvayina(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
theButterfly:

Interesting.

When do people eventually realize that they've died, if they didn't initially?

Because death is an illusion.....
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
sonmvayina:

Because death is an illusion.....
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by 11thGoldTREE: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
cococandy:
I
Some believe spirits are just creatures of God in another world or time(sort of) who have limited interaction with us

I was told my grandfather claimed to interact with his great grandfathers and grandfatehr before he passed on just close to the time of his death. I believed it then,but now,I don't know.

it's Good to be inquisitive. The spirit world is very real. But to be in contact with such plane of existence you must be patient and have a high level of meditation or concentration. Except in some cases they chose to reveal themselve without being summoned

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 04, 2019
@Benodic: Reincarnation goes against Christianity/Christian beliefs. How can you both believe in reincarnation and the Holy Spirit at the same time? I'm sincerely asking.

I'm referring to one of your posts on page 4.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by benodic: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
@ theButterfly

@Benodic: Reincarnation goes against Christianity/Christian beliefs. How can you both believe in reincarnation and the Holy Spirit at the same time? I'm sincerely asking.

I'm referring to one of your posts on page 4.

The Holy Spirit is the custodian of all truth. Every Religion presents an aspect of truth according to their level of awareness of the Holy Spirit which is not the preserve of any Religion.

In ECKANKAR, we are not working with beliefs. We work with knowingness and Realization. We don't believe in reincarnation and Holy Spirit, we know that Reincarnation is real, we have experienced it and we know that the Holy Spirit being the custodian of all truth can show you the truth about life and reincarnation if you can be bold enough to ask.
Just ask within and see for yourself
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by benodic: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
@ theButterfly

The inner planes comprises of the astral plane, causal plane, mental plane etc.

When do people eventually realize that they've died, if they didn't initially
?

Actually there is no death just a relocation or translation to another plane. The transition to another plane can be so smooth that soul may not even know that they have translated from earth and they continue with their earth behaviours and preoccupations

sometimes spiritual guides and masters have compassion on them and gradually open their awareness so that they can get on with their spiritual unfoldment especially if they are to reincarnate. For example some souls are still having fellowships and waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ in the Astral Plane thinking that they are still on earth.
When you are able to soul travel, you will see these things for yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by deewhaaat(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Spirit world according to my understanding is the new fashion of the world like,... clothing, music,love life, marriage life, and the last but not the least engaging in worldly life , material,social,physical,spiritual.gbam. more grease to our elbows. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE, DON'T BE CAUGHT UNAWARE!!!!!
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Rawhumper(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello i have been following your Posts.
Want to know if You later found Anything about spiritual plane and if okeipku was really whom he claimed to be when You later met him.
Am eager to hear from You...

cococandy:
bros i didn't find anything o cheesy
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Omg grin

Can’t believe how long ago this thread was.

Wonder who that okeikpu account is because I never met them. grin
Rawhumper:

Hello i have been following your Posts.
Want to know if You later found Anything about spiritual plane and if okeipku was really whom he claimed to be when You later met him.
Am eager to hear from You..

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Rawhumper(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Yeah i know but u were seeking supernatural knowledge then and he was tellin u about possessing one guy whom he claimed enriched...anways i wanted to know if u found out what u were seeking cheesy

cococandy:
Omg grin

Can’t believe how long ago this thread was.

Wonder who that okeikpu account is because I never met them. grin
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Rawhumper:

Yeah i know but u were seeking supernatural knowledge then and he was tellin u about possessing one guy whom he claimed enriched...anways i wanted to know if u found out what u were seeking

I think what I really was doing was to just sample opinions. And I’ve come to the conclusion that no one really has any indisputable facts about the spirit world. But then how could they?
I wasn’t expecting much though.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Rawhumper(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
I think some of them were right,there is the spiritual plane and the physical planes.
The spiritual plane is more real than the physical and its inhabitated by spirits.These spirits are Angels and demons who try to change the affairs of men over there.
We have the spiritual world example is the marine kingdom which looks like human world but more beautiful. The marine world has houses,hospitals and other structures just like the real world.
Thats why in some cases if you vidit accident scenes sometimes try and count the number of dead people you see its not uto the number in the manifest. This is as a result of dissappearance of the agents andtheir targets to the marine world.
Also from the marine world the body of their member can be restored from the reserve in the marine world.
One can travel to these places with the aid of guides or angels to witness the activities of there.But with fervent prayers the activities can be changed to the humans favour...

cococandy:

I think what I really was doing was to just sample opinions. And I’ve come to the conclusion that no one really has any indisputable facts about the spirit world. But then how could they?
I wasn’t expecting much though.
Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 1:36am On May 01, 2020
I don’t agree with or believe this.

But acknowledge that this is your belief so it’s chill.

Rawhumper:
I think some of them were right,there is the spiritual plane and the physical planes.
The spiritual plane is more real than the physical and its inhabitated by spirits.These spirits are Angels and demons who try to change the affairs of men over there.
We have the spiritual world example is the marine kingdom which looks like human world but more beautiful. The marine world has houses,hospitals and other structures just like the real world.
Thats why in some cases if you vidit accident scenes sometimes try and count the number of dead people you see its not uto the number in the manifest. This is as a result of dissappearance of the agents andtheir targets to the marine world.
Also from the marine world the body of their member can be restored from the reserve in the marine world.
One can travel to these places with the aid of guides or angels to witness the activities of there.But with fervent prayers the activities can be changed to the humans favour...

Re: The Spirit World. What's Your Take? by Rawhumper(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2020
Well it is real

cococandy:
I don’t agree with or believe this.

But acknowledge that this is your belief so it’s chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower / Can God Reveal Your Spouse To You? / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.