Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! (2773 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / RASCALITY | Gbajabiamila And Loyalists Boycott Committees Inauguration / PDP Hails Alleged Defection Of Gov Amaechi And Loyalists To APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
www.osundefender.org/?p=180407 Hon. Yemi Oke, a leader of APC in
Obokun Local Government was arrested
by “Special Forces” from Abuja led by
local PDP leaders at about 2.30 am
today.
The “Special Forces” had earlier in the
night visited his Ilare-Ijesa home to
arrest him but he was not found.
The PDP leaders then led the special
force to his Osogbo residence where he
was picked up and hounded into
detention.
Up until the release of this statement, the
fate of Hon. Oke remains unknown
while no security agency has explained
the reason for the arrest and detention
of Hon. Oke.

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
arresting of APC leaders will cause chaos in d society.

4 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Why?
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by dammytosh: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
He should remain jailed if he stole money.

No political or religious sentiments for armed robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Butoneday2(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin grin PDP Power, powa 2 d pple PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
imagine how could they be arresting APC leaders we are not practicing democracy in our country and d clueless leader we av doesn't av foresight at all in this country.security operatives are not helping things how could they be arresting some one that doesn't kill ,steal and destroy umm.their is God.

3 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by oduastates: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dead man walking.
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
dammytosh: He should remain jailed if he stole money.

No political or religious sentiments for armed robbers.
You just go about saying rubbish. How can a reasonable person make such a statement like yours?

13 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
the plan PDP has toward s this election will surely fail because youth rally today for aregbe even we youth online here are ready for d election .I believe if d youth of this country protest for revolution in this country their will be change I believe we youth can do it in making this country grace in terms of development, change Cos' we are tired of clueless leadership in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
I love what d youth do today in osogbo they show solidarity for d amiable even we d Christian youth are fasting for d success of d election.

4 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
the youth of Osun display d spirit of omoluabi today in osogbo even upon heavy security mounted in osogbo d youth,d age and d elite dispersed fear today and display faith.we av faith in God the will of God will surely prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by dozzzybaba: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Johnnyessence: I love what d youth do today in osogbo they show solidarity for d amiable even we d Christian youth are fasting for d success of d election.
Are you currently in Osogbo?
I'l be in Osogbo next week for the Osun-Osogbo festival

6 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
no matter d frustration and arrest they make the will of God will prevail Cos' God is not sleeping. we are tired of been controlled by clueless,drunkard and unfaithful man to rule us again. even if 100,000 soldiers come people will troop out to vote Cos' we can't afford to loose d integrity,destiny of Democracy.

5 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by idumuose(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Clampdown On APC Criminals And Touts Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

12 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by ndcide(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
osun defender?

leaves thread for them.

5 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Trut(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
All supporters of APC need to be arrested.

5 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
using force to elect leaders will surely result to shame when d Lord doesn't approve d endorsement of d leader.I could remember what happen in 2010 when PDP candidate was disgrace from d government house on Nov.26 after 7 yrs of struggle and suffering. and when shames its a thing where u will not be able to stay allow people to console u because u av failed d assignment God has for some one.my fellow youth online my parents is not collecting money from d amiable governor but we can see d dividend of democracy here am not collecting any dime from anybody Cos' I don't want to throw away d destiny of d future am seeing in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Anoneism(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Johnnyessence: imagine how could they be arresting APC leaders we are not practicing democracy in our country and d clueless leader we av doesn't av foresight at all in this country.security operatives are not helping things how could they be arresting some one that doesn't kill ,steal and destroy umm.their is God.

That's irony of Justice and the contamination of the principles of rule of law. The ridiculousity and preposterousness of a labeled "sovereign and democratic nation" called Nigeria.
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by DOMINUSCREDO: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Johnnyessence: using force to elect leaders will surely result to shame when d Lord doesn't approve d endorsement of d leader.I could remember what happen in 2010 when PDP candidate was disgrace from d government house on Nov.26 after 7 yrs of struggle and suffering. and when shames its a thing where u will not be able to stay allow people to console u because u av failed d assignment God has for some one.my fellow youth online my parents is not collecting money from d amiable governor but we can see d dividend of democracy here am not collecting any dime from anybody Cos' I don't want to throw away d destiny of d future am seeing in Osun.

Guy na only you waka comment

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is very shameful, this isn't democracy
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Descartes: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
If found guilty, should be jailed without delay sad

4 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
the truth here is that when God is involve in someone job surely d person will succeed in his work no matter how they are planning to rig,steal and kill,God is exposing them no matter d rate of their planning in evil ways to shatter democracy putting in place Almighty God will serve will surely be exposing them Cos' since 3 years ago we are Happy with d development. let me tell u frankly here shame is coming to d people that doesn't want peace to rain in d state Cos' we behave has educative and God fearing people in d state.
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by dammytosh: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You just go about saying rubbish. How can a reasonable person make such a statement like yours?

Only a Nigerian with a bastardized mindset for corruption sees anything wrong with my statement.

Read the statement again and see if you are bold enough to write the nonsense you wrote.

"He should remain jailed if he stole money. No political or religious sentiments for armed robbers."

So because you can scream APC leader, and political witch hunt, People should keep stealing and looting the treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by danot1030: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes: If found guilty, should be jailed without delay sad
guilty of wot pls? U of all people, if this comment was made by someone else I wuld have just passed it by but not u. I expected u shuld have known the arrest is not criminal related but a witch-hunting of the opposition for political gain for PDP. This is definitely not democracy and we shuld speak against it, if we applaud illegality on the ground of affinity we wuld be encourage a precedent that will boomerang and remember dat wot goes round always come round.

7 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Descartes: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
danot1030: guilty of wot pls? U of all people, if this comment was made by someone else I wuld have just passed it by but not. I expected u shuld have known the arrest is not criminal related but a witch-hunting of the opposition for political gain for PDP. This is definitely not democracy and we shuld speak against, if we applaud illegality on the ground of affinity we wuld be encourage a precedent that will boomerang and remember dat wot goes round always come round.
Do you know how secret police works

2 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Urine: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Do we really want to replay the 1964 movie?

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by dammytosh: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes: If found guilty, should be jailed without delay sad

No ooo, he can't be found wanting. Can't you see that he is an APC Leader.

Steps to stealing successfully in Nigeria.

1. Join PDP
2. Steal plenty money
3. Fight PDP
4. Join APC
5. When PDP led Government comes for investigation, scream WIZARD sorry WITCH hunt.
6. Pay some gullible e-warriors to declare you "Saint".

4 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Descartes: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
dammytosh:

No ooo, he can't be found wanting. Can't you see that he is an APC Leader.

Steps to stealing successfully in Nigeria.

1. Join PDP
2. Steal plenty money
3. Fight PDP
4. Join APC
5. When PDP led Government comes for investigation, scream WIZARD sorry WITCH hunt.
6. Pay some gullible e-warriors to declare you "Saint".
Na you talk am o o!! But that's …

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by danot1030: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
Do you know how secret police works
u will not stop to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by meforyou1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
And d source is osun defender?

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Descartes: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
danot1030: u will not stop to amaze me.
How, please tell me wink
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
we d youth should not rely on empty promise by so called Oga at d top.is that democracy using force to get a peaceful state surely it won't happen Cos' God will serve doesn't approve it and to d man they are looking up to. he will surely fall but his falling we be in a shameful way as what happened in Oyo state in 2011 its also happen in IMO state where by PDP is using force to rig but when God is involve no body can shift his hands. at d end of d day philanthropist governor owele Rochas won d election by wide margin Cos' God is involve not only that d grace of God overshadow his children that allow fear of God to comes in their project in d government. upon that when owele is still continuing his giving to d less privilege.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama-linked US Firm Behind APC Campaigns –punch / Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB / PHOTO: Samuel Ortom Sworn In As Governor Of Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.