Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,996 members, 7,841,821 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! (2775 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / RASCALITY | Gbajabiamila And Loyalists Boycott Committees Inauguration / PDP Hails Alleged Defection Of Gov Amaechi And Loyalists To APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by deeobserver209(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
I don't read nonsense from Osun defender * of lies*

3 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Firefire(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Johnnyessence: the youth of Osun display d spirit of omoluabi today in osogbo even upon heavy security mounted in osogbo d youth,d age and d elite dispersed fear today and display faith.we av faith in God the will of God will surely prevail.

My brother, I beg protect yourself with your juju, no shaking - Ogbeni raufu

Firefire wishes you safe trip on your adventures

2 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
some of d youth that doesn't want d progress for this country doesnt want progress in this country. instead of us to match up and show live to our selves but noon we are there to allow d blood sucking leaders to rig us with money.money doesn't helps in terms of total revolution but it helps to destabilize d democracy in our society.let us come together to tell d truth Cos' we are one let's show love to ourselves not telling lies to ourselves let's tells ourselves d truth Cos' d bible said we shall no d truth and truth we make us free pls let's allow truth in our lives. don't allow blood sucking politician bullying us with money but displaying love to us.
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
well my juju is God Cos' Almighty God is d strength of my life. we will surely be displaying d truth here in as much we allow God in our lives.
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by olabukola: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
I thought I read somewhere that police don't arrest people these days cos of Ebola, na self arrest be the thing now.
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
dammytosh:

Only a Nigerian with a bastardized mindset for corruption sees anything wrong with my statement.

Read the statement again and see if you are bold enough to write the nonsense you wrote.

"He should remain jailed if he stole money. No political or religious sentiments for armed robbers."

So because you can scream APC leader, and political witch hunt, People should keep stealing and looting the treasury.

Does the said person look like Jonathan for you to bring corruption into this?

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by vicadex07(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
dammytosh:

No ooo, he can't be found wanting. Can't you see that he is an APC Leader.

Steps to stealing successfully in Nigeria.

1. Join PDP
2. Steal plenty money
3. Fight PDP
4. Join APC
5. When PDP led Government comes for investigation, scream WIZARD sorry WITCH hunt.
6. Pay some gullible e-warriors to declare you "Saint".

7. Go back to PDP to avoid prosecution.
8. Continue Stealing with his old PDP peeps.

...The looting cycle continues and the masses keep on suffering

2 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by dammytosh: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
vicadex07:

7. Go back to PDP to avoid prosecution.
8. Continue Stealing with his old PDP peeps.

...The looting cycle continues and the masses keep on suffering

Awesome, if i may say.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Keky(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes: If found guilty, should be jailed without delay sad
Hey Drone, when are u gonna declare?
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Keky(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
danot1030: guilty of wot pls? U of all people, if this comment was made by someone else I wuld have just passed it by but not u. I expected u shuld have known the arrest is not criminal related but a witch-hunting of the opposition for political gain for PDP. This is definitely not democracy and we shuld speak against it, if we applaud illegality on the ground of affinity we wuld be encourage a precedent that will boomerang and remember dat wot goes round always come round.
What do you expect from a PDP Drone? you better leave him.
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ballot, not Bullet, should prevail, except our armed forces are after Shekau.

Osun defender? grin grin
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
arresting any APC leader will lead to protest of youth, the aged people and d elite even d less privilege will protest for d act and method d PDP is using to rig election. their will be serious protest in d land if their is manipulating of voters result,their will be serious protest in d land they av arranged for d Three returning officers that will announced d result so good luck should be ready for serious protest of revolution of d state and in d country.

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2014
its very shameful in this country whereby a boko haram is been escape in DSS cell, it been shameful in this country D so called DSS is shooting and arresting members of opposition party to rig election, its been shameful in this country d President haven't pay condolence visit to d chibok community and d state that is affected by d bokoharam menace,it is shameful in this country citizens are not exercising their fundamental right due to creating fears to people by putting on 30,000 soldiers and 5000 DSS to mount pressure on d citizens, it is shameful in this country the President is not given democracy a good name but a bad name by harassing d society with weapons it is shameful in d so Called leaders we are praising today is now d one causing problem in d polity e.g in health (doctors on strike) .its shameful in this country soldiers that suppose to be in sambisa for where our chibok girls is are now d one mounting pressure on d citizens,its so shameful in this country we can't stop d menace of corruption but giving d corrupt minds to talk in d society, its so shameful in this country d President doesn't rely on truth again but goes to mega churches and receive blessings from d founder, its so shameful in this country where things are moving on we will soon forget chibok girls because of corruption and security put in place to stop insurgency. I believe God will help us when we are ready to tell d truth ,to av d fear of God in our minds and to show love to one another.

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by brown3: 12:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Johnnyessence: the truth here is that when God is involve in someone job surely d person will succeed in his work no matter how they are planning to rig,steal and kill,God is exposing them no matter d rate of their planning in evil ways to shatter democracy putting in place Almighty God will serve will surely be exposing them Cos' since 3 years ago we are Happy with d development. let me tell u frankly here shame is coming to d people that doesn't want peace to rain in d state Cos' we behave has educative and God fearing people in d state.
preach that to ur herbalist ogbeni aregbe who dont wont to repent. his a goner.
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by aljharem(m): 12:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Johnnyessence: arresting any APC leader will lead to protest of youth, the aged people and d elite even d less privilege will protest for d act and method d PDP is using to rig election. their will be serious protest in d land if their is manipulating of voters result,their will be serious protest in d land they av arranged for d Three returning officers that will announced d result so good luck should be ready for serious protest of revolution of d state and in d country.

You are just ranting. Which youths? The youths are in support of PDP. If APC tries rubbish and pay people like you to protest, I will endeavour the solders to shot any thug pretending to be a youth.

Why are you youths so stu.pid now are days. APC has been stealing you dry and yet truncating democracy and yet you think we love that ?

Are you ppl really this stu.pid?

The most democratic rule ever is PDP. Fact and take that to the bank

APC is not a good opposition and stop deceiving people here.

2 Likes

Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Descartes: 5:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Keky: Hey Drone, when are u gonna declare?

Am declaring for the supporters of APC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Johnnyessence(m): 6:06am On Aug 05, 2014
even d self rigging they are planning to do we surely fail in democracy their Will be opposition .and let me tell u d PDP bigwigs here former governor general oyinlola is decamping to APC mega rally today so just sit down and watch what we happen in d state of osun Cos' our vote will count this time no manipulating of result they are planning ahead of d election.
Re: Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Johnnyessence: we d youth should not rely on empty promise by so called Oga at d top.is that democracy using force to get a peaceful state surely it won't happen Cos' God will serve doesn't approve it and to d man they are looking up to. he will surely fall but his falling we be in a shameful way as what happened in Oyo state in 2011 its also happen in IMO state where by PDP is using force to rig but when God is involve no body can shift his hands. at d end of d day philanthropist governor owele Rochas won d election by wide margin Cos' God is involve not only that d grace of God overshadow his children that allow fear of God to comes in their project in d government. upon that when owele is still continuing his giving to d less privilege.

Stop spamming the thread....if you love Aregbe go to the field...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Confusion Takes Over The Camp Of APC / Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor / WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.