Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC (19514 Views)

Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola / Bitter Kola Is A Cure For Ebola, Truth Or Myth. / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by pussypounder(m): 4:47am On Aug 05, 2014
I am sure soon, there would be sellers of fake ebola drugs in public buses.
I don miss lagos oooo....All dose men wey dey sell Okpa eyin, the adverts alone made me buy the product two times
"Iyawo landlord e, wa da bo, sisi bose ologe, wa kofun gidigidi" grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Lucasbalo(m): 5:09am On Aug 05, 2014
TVTKOKO: They need 2 start wit that yeye pastor!!!
You are right my man, He's as fake as 3dollar bill. That's T B Joshua.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by M4gunners: 5:21am On Aug 05, 2014
busky101: Nice one, especially those herbal men that parade trade fairs in the east and souh west!!
In one old news, am still.waiting for witches and wizards to catch Boko Haram group as promised.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by phabulux: 5:24am On Aug 05, 2014
freezyprinzy: that y we would never grow in this nation..yea we might agree dat their frudestarz nd wat hav u bt y nt collect d so called cures and verify...or is it a must that d cure must come from abroad?!..*jux thinkin aloud*

Just thinking out loud and thinking unreasonably.

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by englishmart(m): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2014
I've always said it.
All those funny people seeking cheap attentions by claiming bitter kola (garcinia kola) is a cure for almighty ebola deserve some spanking in the as.s.

Hahahahah. Nafdac don fall their hands.
Ebola no be cough and cold o.

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Ayoola171(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2014
freezyprinzy: that y we would never grow in this nation..yea we might agree dat their frudestarz nd wat hav u bt y nt collect d so called cures and verify...or is it a must that d cure must come from abroad?!..*jux thinkin aloud*
bt y nt collect d so called cures and verify...or is it a must that d cure must come from abroad? Read that post again, they never says people should not come up with any suggested cures but to stop rasing false alarm of having the cure, and for those have it for real should be bold anough to visit NAFDAC for proof.

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by GodMode: 5:45am On Aug 05, 2014
Ebola is man made so its there's a cure for it... But the cure may not be in Africa anytime soon.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Shollay20(m): 5:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by tonygee1(m): 6:08am On Aug 05, 2014
If u show symptoms of ebola virus u will be quarantine,if u have the virus u are dead if u claim to cure it u will be arrested. interesting

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Tundeiab(m): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2014
May be you didn't go through all the write up. The honorable minister said any one who claims to have a cure should come to the agency for verification of claims.

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by DKJaleel: 6:10am On Aug 05, 2014
This one nko?? Will one arrested?

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by adeakeem(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Yemkem and fatai yusuf oko oloyun should not say anything so that nafdac will not deal with them. they should remain mute as far as EBOLA is concern.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Kylekent59: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Y always about ebola the topic matter . Abeg dnt be afraid of things dat kill the body, in psalm 91 he said: dnt be afraid of any pestilence or disease. Be strong my fellow country people
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Youpele52: 6:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Last week I posted on nairaland that:

Ebola virus like her nephew HIV, methinks is a genetic engineered virus engineered by the _____ lab scientists in their lab.
For the test run they use the ____ as their lab rats.

They said no cure for Ebola but they cured their citizen, only the engineer of this Ebola virus knows the antidote

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by ican2020: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2014
adeakeem: The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Monday warned that the agency is set to clampdown on people making false claims that they have products that can cure Ebola virus disease.

The Director – General of the agency, Dr. Paul Orhii who gave the warning in Lagos restated that Ebola virus disease has no cure for now and there is no definite drug that can cure the disease.

Reacting to alleged rumours of online advertisement for Ebola drugs and cure said NAFDAC will not take lightly any such advertisement of a disease that is currently ravaging the West African countries.

Orhii warned that anybody making false claims that he or she has products that can cure Ebola virus disease (EVD) to stop it or face the wrath of the law.

“The honourable Minister of Health, Professor Onyebuchi has stated categorically that there is no cure yet for Ebola

He lamented that unscrupulous people are trying to take advantage of the EVD outbreak in the region to deceive vulnerable people by making claims that they have a remedy for the disease.

He said those who claim they possess a cure for Ebola should do so only after it has been certified. “They should go through the normal ‘scientific’ process,” he added.

He said for now, EVD has no known cure adding that “It would be a good thing if the cure is found in Nigeria but things must be done according to lay down rules.”

“Nigerians are desperate and will be ready to buy anything if they have the virus. If anyone has a cure let him come to the agency. We will follow up but we are not going to allow anybody to take advantage of the sick. We will arrest anybody found making false claims.”

http://www.informationng.com/2014/08/those-claiming-to-have-cure-for-ebola-will-be-arrested-nafdac.html

Put your life in NAFDAC & Doctors hand and die young.
Just last month, I lost an uncle who so much trusted the chemicals call drugs that NAFDAC & Doctors keep on pumping into his body.

To live well, go back to nature for help.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by omenka(m): 6:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: LWKMD.gringringrin

I'm sure some guilible Nigerians would have already fall prey to those fake/false claims of a cure for Ebola.
Exactly!

Glad they've come out to put an end to the madness.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by gistmelove(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Please call 08085310359:::50yrs warranty stone coated roofing tile

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by heykims(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2014
I knew ds wud come nd I created a thread few days ago on how Sahara reporters debunked d fraudulent claim by d former INEC chairman, Prof Maurice Iwu on his research dt bitter kola cures Ebola, I wonder why d mods didn't do justice wt dt thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1840087/former-inec-chairman-maurice-iwu
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by dasparrow: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50: Africa is a crazy place.

And you are even more crazy for hanging around constantly on an African forum interacting with Africans on the world wide web. You bipolar people never seize to amaze me. Go and take your drugs because in REAL life, no sane African will want anything to do with people who behave or reason like you.

@Post

NAFDAC does not want some money-greedy Nigerians coming up with slick ways to defraud people of their hard earned money by promising them a cure for ebola when there is none. Can't blame NAFDAC.

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by kabba7(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Cant believe NAFRAC can be this silly after the disapperajlnce of Dr.ABALAKA of HIV cure my thinnking was Nigeria.will never repeat that silly mistake ,if any one claim to have a cure why not ask him or her to come forward for verification instead of this fucking gragra . How sweet it will be if one senior government official will just contract thie ehola thing maybe the nafdac head or health minister or even the president so some sense can sink into those dumb brains .
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by sylve11: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2014
nerodenero: Nigerians will always want to make money either by hook or crook.

Oboy, alarm na bad thin o grin sad cool
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by onyeuka: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2014
Anyway na way man mst soup
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by slap1(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2014
Dr. Iguedo's Goko Cleanser
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Kalvan50: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2014
dasparrow:

And you are even more crazy for hanging around constantly on an African forum interacting with Africans on the world wide web. You bipolar people never seize to amaze me. Go and take your drugs because in REAL life, no sane African will want anything to do with people who behave or reason like you.

@Post

NAFDAC does not want some money-greedy Nigerians coming up with slick ways to defraud people of their hard earned money by promising them a cure for ebola when there is none. Can't blame NAFDAC.

Why don't you shut the fuk up and stop being so butthurt?! It's the internet and I have the right to say whatever I want, so you can go and Die!!!
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by fr3do(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2014
englishmart: I've always said it.
All those funny people seeking cheap attentions by claiming bitter kola (garcinia kola) is a cure for almighty ebola deserve some spanking in the as.s.

Hahahahah. Nafdac don fall their hands.
Ebola no be cough and cold o.

You are a foool for calling Ebola almighty!
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by ojimbo(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Dr Iguedo Goko cleanser. Hope you heard this nuws
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by shilexholly(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Dem no go allow pple wey won help do d̶̲̥̅̊α†.....oga o.....
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by optimusprime2(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2014
HahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaha....! chai ol boy see Pasmagaring... lol!
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by luckycliff: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Researching .....................
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Superstar007(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2014
I have the cure for ebola!!
Oya come and arrest me angry
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by mykemiley(f): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2014
OPEN LETTER TO MR EBOLA!

Dear Ebola, please STOP coming to 9ja becouse we are still trying to solve our major problems and survive, like:-

1. Cancer
2. Strikes
3. Corruptions
4. HIV
5. Boko Haram
6. Religious vias
7. PHCN
8. Unemployments
9. 419
10. Arm Robbery
11. Yahoo Boyz
12. Woman Trapicking
13. Regionality
14. Dravation Formula
15. Maleria
16. Cholera

As you can see, we already have enough problems since Independence, Ebola problems that has had no cure now, So adding yourself after number 16 problems, it will be as late Fela said, double Wahala for dead body.
Thanks for your corporation.
Pray for 9ja
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Superstar007(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2014

Didn't you read this part? sad
“Nigerians are desperate and will
be ready to buy anything if they
have the virus. If anyone has a cure
let him come to the agency. We will
follow up but we are not going to
allow anybody to take advantage of the sick. We will arrest anybody
found making false claims.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Promises To Build Multi-Million Naira Chemotherapy Centre / Confirmed Case Of Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom / A Short Essay On Gegemu. Botanical Name: Datura Stramonium.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.