Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC (19429 Views)

Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola / Bitter Kola Is A Cure For Ebola, Truth Or Myth. / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Gynacologist(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2014
freezyprinzy: that y we would never grow in this nation..yea we might agree dat their frudestarz nd wat hav u bt y nt collect d so called cures and verify...or is it a must that d cure must come from abroad?!..*jux thinkin aloud*
den provide d cure.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by san316(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2014
This is a gud step. Atleast to prevent the spread of EBV, those fake pastors and native doctors must be called to order before they mislead people and causing spread.

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by adeakeem(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2014
ojimbo: Dr Iguedo Goko cleanser. Hope you heard this nuws

Original herbal cure for ebola virus
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2014
TVTKOKO: They need 2 start wit that yeye pastor!!!
he said any1 claiming to have a product not spiritual gift.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are right my man, He's as fake as 3dollar bill. That's T B Joshua.
u think so?
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2014
englishmart: I've always said it.
All those funny people seeking cheap attentions by claiming bitter kola (garcinia kola) is a cure for almighty ebola deserve some spanking in the as.s.

Hahahahah. Nafdac don fall their hands.
Ebola no be cough and cold o.
dont jubilate yet cos, NAFDAC may consider testing it.
BTW, hope u knw NAFDAC wasn't established as at the time of that Dr. Iwu's scientific report?
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Youpele52:

Last week I posted on nairaland that:

Ebola virus like her nephew HIV, methinks is a genetic engineered virus engineered by the _____ lab scientists in their lab.
For the test run they use the ____ as their lab rats.

They said no cure for Ebola but they cured their citizen, only the engineer of this Ebola virus knows the antidote
u mean Ame***a?
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Odunharry(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2014
See wat EBOLA av caused now
"I Just On My Nokia Phone Dis
Morning & The Two Hands Refuse to
Shake Hands,Instead they wave
each oda in a Yoruba Dialect
saying"Eku Ebola oo" Gud morning pals.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2014
ican2020:

Put your life in NAFDAC & Doctors hand and die young.
Just last month, I lost an uncle who so much trusted the chemicals call drugs that NAFDAC & Doctors keep on pumping into his body.

To live well, go back to nature for help.
death is inevictable. . . .
Do u knw hw many people dat chemical has helped?
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2014
kabba7: Cant believe NAFDAC can be this silly after the disapperajlnce of Dr.ABALAKA of HIV cure my thinnking was Nigeria.will never repeat that silly mistake ,if any one claim to have a cure why not ask him or her to come forward for verification instead of this fucking gragra . How sweet it will be if one senior government official will just contract thie ehola thing maybe the nafdac head or health minister or even the president so some sense can sink into those dumb brains .
am beginning to think a huge corrupt cash wil b paid to some NAFDACans b4 ur product wil b verified.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50:

Why don't you shut the fuk up and stop being so butthurt?! It's the internet and I have the right to say whatever I want, so you can go and Die!!!
are u this so diminuted?
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by freezyprinzy(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2014
phabulux:

Just thinking out loud and thinking unreasonably.
thank you sir
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by freezyprinzy(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Ayoola171: bt y nt collect d so called cures and verify...or is it a must that d cure must come from abroad? Read that post again, they never says people should not come up with any suggested cures but to stop rasing false alarm of having the cure, and for those have it for real should be bold anough to visit NAFDAC for proof.
ok thankz
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Uwakuwak(f): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Terrible
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by freezyprinzy(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2014
thanks for d bashing everyone it was fantastic..buh am entitled 2 my opinion yea?..even if i tot 'unreasonably' a simple bro read d post again would do
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by rman: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2014
pussypounder: I am sure soon, there would be sellers of fake ebola drugs in public buses.
I don miss lagos oooo....All dose men wey dey sell Okpa eyin, the adverts alone made me buy the product two times
"Iyawo landlord e, wa da bo, sisi bose ologe, wa kofun gidigidi" grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kai! Nairaland!!!
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Ethereal0110(f): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2014
that is how they will intimidate people who could create something beneficial to the nation and the world, e go come be like say na only white men get BRAIN to create something..
bigx: Till a foreign company re-packages the African cure and they start falling over themselves to "subsidise" it.

Wouldn't it be less stu*pid to investigate and test before arresting?

Africans #smh
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by ayobase(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2014
bastien: Gosh.......That's why I'm learning and waiting for miss Scott to find the cure,last episode, she said some human are immune to the virus...... Maybe I am

#thelastship

those humans must be AS.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by rexzqcom(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2014
People claiming they have the cure for Ebola should be picked up and sent to Ebola belts like Liberia, Sierra Lleone and Gambia to go and prove their mantle. We don't want Ebola patients coming to Nigeria to seek them.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by johnstar(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Instead of u ppl 2 creat thread of ow we cn fight against dis abiola, I mean ebola, una dey create thread for ppl wey don gt am. lets fight bola nw
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Forwetinnah: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2014
So NAFDAC wan give all the glory to the US? Na wetin make all these so called Super Power Countries go continue to use the so called 3rd World Countries as lab rats. ..Instead of them to look into people's claim to ascertain whether it's true or not( patent or no patent), they're here threatening thunder. Those I.;diots are using us to strengthen their economy!! I get cure, make una come arrest me...nansense

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Jamoyt001: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: LWKMD.gringringrin

I'm sure some guilible Nigerians would have already fall prey to those fake/false claims of a cure for Ebola.

won't u fall prey if u have d virus. someone at d point of death will definitely take any option available to him or her regardless of whether certified or not.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Jamoyt001: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: LWKMD.gringringrin

I'm sure some guilible Nigerians would have already fall prey to those fake/false claims of a cure for Ebola.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by rexzqcom(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2014
Ethereal0110: that is how they will intimidate people who could create something beneficial to the nation and the world, e go come be like say na only white men get BRAIN to create something..

Do you all read and understand what you read before you start commenting ? The minister advised potential curer to come and prove the efficacy of their claim to the ministry of health. Is that too much to ask? You want scam quacks to start selling people poisons in the name of cure? Ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Ekundayo7: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2014
freezyprinzy: that y we would never grow in this nation..yea we might agree dat their frudestarz nd wat hav u bt y nt collect d so called cures and verify...or is it a must that d cure must come from abroad?!..*jux thinkin aloud*
Maybe you should not "think out loud". Who gives a bloody feck where the cure comes from my friend. What matters is that this does not rage like fire out of control and decimate over half the people who become infected. If you have not reasoned through things, the fact that d Nigerian doctor has died became infected while being suited up like an astronaut going to Mars, should tell you that the common man or woman in the street has almost no chance in H E L L of escaping becoming infected by someone who has the active virus. This is not the time to be sputtering about hurt national pride over herbal remedies. This is not malaria, this is almost certain death.

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by prettiest1(f): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Read again my country man. I've seen where they said if anyone has cure he/she should bring it for verification.

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Bigzig(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Agbero where dem dey...make una start work nau or na Fear una Fear....
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Just a fun fact for ya'll: The ebola virus resides in the testicles/semen of male survivors for about two months after "recovery".
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by bastien: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2014
ayobase:

those humans must be AS.
really? So AA no get concern cry
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by hensben(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Going to my research lab this morning.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by laprince(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2014
bigx: Till a foreign company re-packages the African cure and they start falling over themselves to "subsidise" it.

Wouldn't it be less stu*pid to investigate and test before arresting?

Africans #smh

AM NOT GOING TO BE SURPRISED IF A US-BASED COMPANY PACKAGES ANYTHING
AND SAY ITS THE CURE, NIGERIA WILL QUICKLY BUY WITHOUT CONFIRMATION.

THEY HAD BETTER WAKE UP!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Promises To Build Multi-Million Naira Chemotherapy Centre / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria / Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.